Quantcast

» «
Photo

MOTW #62

80 replies to this topic

Poll: MOTW Voting (9 member(s) have cast votes)

So who deserves to win MOTW#62

1. GalacticXP1 - Avenge Me (5 votes [55.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

2. Aftab - Fresh delievery (2 votes [22.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

3. Aflien - Street justice (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Next Previous - Life in Hands (2 votes [22.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

5. Roxie - Alone (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:05 AM

Today's the participating deadline? Oh Sh*t.
I've already made half of my mission. But I think it will not complete today. So, it would not so easy for me to participate.

Roxie
  • Roxie

Trying my best to avoid being a Tomato

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:56 PM

Today's the participating deadline? Oh Sh*t.
I've already made half of my mission. But I think it will not complete today. So, it would not so easy for me to participate.

same here i've already make half mission 

Aflien
  • Aflien

aka Nyhhichi

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:03 PM

I've extended the deadline so you can finish your missions.

In my opinion deadlines are too short. I've been super busy this week. Hopefully I'll find little time to make my mission.

Cheers, looking forward to playing your stuff.

Roxie
  • Roxie

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:31 PM

I've extended the deadline so you can finish your missions.

In my opinion deadlines are too short. I've been super busy this week. Hopefully I'll find little time to make my mission.

Cheers, looking forward to playing your stuff.

THANKS MaN i can desgin a mission  now

Next Previous
  • Next Previous

Lazy to write here, Sorry.

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:38 PM

Here's My Mission, I wasn't sure to participate but, I've noticed that there are no enough members, so i made this in less than an hour.

Life in Hands

sapert
  • sapert

8-ball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:18 PM

Here's My Mission, I wasn't sure to participate but, I've noticed that there are no enough members, so i made this in less than an hour.

Life in Hands

Can't Play your mission, File is broken...  :whuh: Upload your mission somewhere else because at the present moment DYOM site uploading is broken... 

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:53 PM

Here's my mission!
http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/46976

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:00 PM

In case, it doesn't work.
Please try this.
http://www10.zippysh...U5mMl/file.html
  • Huzaifa khan likes this

Aflien
  • Aflien

aka Nyhhichi

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:42 PM

What a bullsh*t. Now DYOM site seems to be broken. I tried downloading your missions from there. Its not working.

What a damn bummer.

I've also made my entry, I'll be uploading it shortly.

You will have to share the mission by using other web hosts.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Daily Globe
  • Serbia
  • Contribution Award [DYOM]

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:45 PM

Just to let you know - DYOM site isn't working at the moment and it's up only to Patrick or Dutchy to fix it. Meanwhile, all of you should upload your missions to the other trusted websites (e.x. mediafire) until this gets fixed.

In case you wonder, this is the known issue and has previously happened back in late 2015.

• Huzaifa khan likes this

Aflien
  • Aflien

aka Nyhhichi

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:51 PM

I'm more worried with the inactivity of Duch and Pat.

• Light Syde Riandy likes this

Next Previous
  • Next Previous

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:32 PM

http://www.mediafire...fe_in_Hands.rar

Life in Hands.

Ingramsl19
  • Ingramsl19

The server will be restarted in 0 seconds! f*ck

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:36 PM

And MOTW:  Anniversary Edition of DYOM?

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan
  • DYOM Mission of the Year 2016 [Code Of Silence]

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:54 AM

Because of site sh*t! I'm not going to participate in the contest.

Roxie
  • Roxie

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:36 AM

hey hey there is a problem on dyom site
Here is my MISSION:-------------->Alone:
And Here is SOUNDS:-------------->SD

Next Previous
  • Next Previous

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:25 AM

Aflie. I Think you gone so far with the date, Participating deadline extent doesn't affect to the voting date bro, Voting must end on 2nd. 3rd is too far. i know it's just a day but it affects to a week. This MOTW must finish this Sunday, since it was opened the last sunday.

Good luck to everyone, i Played all of your missions, and they're all great, some bugs, but great :D

Thanks for copying my mission, You made a fresh copy of my mission, but you've changed the place, Actors and added a new objective.

I think that your mission shouldn't be accepted since you copied mine, but it's okay. The choice is up to Aflie.

Mister Busta
  • Mister Busta

Busta

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:16 AM Edited by Mister Busta, 31 March 2017 - 11:32 AM.

Aflie. I Think you gone so far with the date, Participating deadline extent doesn't affect to the voting date bro, Voting must end on 2nd. 3rd is too far. i know it's just a day but it affects to a week. This MOTW must finish this Sunday, since it was opened the last sunday.

That's not how it works, lol... 😑

Aflien
  • Aflien

aka Nyhhichi

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:15 PM

I gave you more time to design. I don't care about tradition. Its all about functionality to me. And I believe 5 days to design are too little time considering other activities designers do outside of DYOM. So what if MOTW doesn't really take a week with design and voting. It doesn't need to be too literal.

I made up my mind now. I'm leaving the deadline as it is. MOTW won't start and end on every Sunday. Big deal.

I'll check out Roxie's mission later today, and all other stuff that needs to be done.

• Light Syde Riandy likes this

Next Previous
  • Next Previous

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:28 PM

I gave you more time to design. I don't care about tradition. Its all about functionality to me. And I believe 5 days to design are too little time considering other activities designers do outside of DYOM. So what if MOTW doesn't really take a week with design and voting. It doesn't need to be too literal.

I made up my mind now. I'm leaving the deadline as it is. MOTW won't start and end on every Sunday. Big deal.

I'll check out Roxie's mission later today, and all other stuff that needs to be done.

No, it wasn't what i meant, Before the new MOTW starts this year, we used to make MOTW For only one week. 6 days to make a mission, and only 1 day to vote. and if there were no enough participants, It will be extented (7-8 days to design, 1 day to vote). but that was in the past, i don't know how it works for now, but it's all in your hands. Good luck anyway.

Roxie
  • Roxie

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:53 PM Edited by Roxie, 31 March 2017 - 01:09 PM.

Good luck to everyone, i Played all of your missions, and they're all great, some bugs, but great :D

Thanks for copying my mission, You made a fresh copy of my mission, but you've changed the place, Actors and added a new objective.

I think that your mission shouldn't be accepted since you copied mine, but it's okay. The choice is up to Aflie.

what i make my own mission i did not  copy your mission stupidd

YasirRFL King
  • YasirRFL King

Yasir Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:22 PM

brb too late

Next Previous
  • Next Previous

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:36 PM

Really? "Find something useful" ? You even copied the texts, and the idea of my mission, Let the others play our missions and decide

Roxie
  • Roxie

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:10 PM

Really? "Find something useful" ? You even copied the texts, and the idea of my mission, Let the others play our missions and decide

i did not play your horror mission i just played your mission Project X 

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:29 PM

@Roxie @Next
No need to fight. Host will decide who is wrong and who's right. And if Roxie really copied the mission, he will be disqualified. Right, Aflien?

Aflien
  • Aflien

aka Nyhhichi

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:48 PM

Well, I played Roxie's mission. It is kinda similar here and there. But its not a total copy paste, I wouldn't forgive that kind of plagarism. Roxie will compete.

I know how we could solve this issue. We make it so that no one is able to play the missions except the host untill the deadline is up. Then we unlock them for everyone to play and vote and all the rest.

Or we just don't upload them untill the last day of the deadline.

Mister Busta
  • Mister Busta

Busta

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:14 PM Edited by Mister Busta, 31 March 2017 - 05:18 PM.

No, it wasn't what i meant, Before the new MOTW starts this year, we used to make MOTW For only one week. 6 days to make a mission, and only 1 day to vote. and if there were no enough participants, It will be extented (7-8 days to design, 1 day to vote). but that was in the past, i don't know how it works for now, but it's all in your hands. Good luck anyway.

Dude, since when that rule applies? If you extend the "participation deadline", the voting deadline will always be 2 days, no matter how long you extend the deadline, you will always have 2 days for voting.
And Roxie, no more cheating, please...

Next Previous
  • Next Previous

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:24 PM

Dude, since when that rule applies? If you extend the "participation deadline", the voting deadline will always be 2 days, no matter how long you extend the deadline, you will always have 2 days for voting.

I didn't say anything about rules, but i just noticed it.

Roxie
  • Roxie

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:55 PM

WHAT!! i'm not a cheater i did not copy next previous mission 

Aflien
  • Aflien

aka Nyhhichi

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:11 PM

No you didn't. But you did mimic him here and there.

On that topic.

Guys.

Recreation is also a way of learning. For example, one of the best ways to become a better painter is to try to recreate a work of someone you like, or look up to.

You challenge yourself to make something equally as good, or use the same techniques. Its faster learning process than always striving for individuality.

However. Mimic-ing other people's creation will never catch people's attention. Its a good way to practice, but its bad when making your own content.

I don't discourage mimicking. I did it myself back when I was fresh to the mod. However even 7 years ago, I've known enough of fairness that I never uploaded any mimics of my own.

To win the contest you gotta win the support of the voters. Best way to do that is go an extra mile, and try to make something unique.

• GalacticXp1, Aftab and Roxie like this

Delaware
  • Delaware

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:50 AM

Damn, sadly I didn't catch enough time to finish my mission. Working on an MP project instead. Good luck to the participants!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users