5 replies to this topic
HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:07 AM

I have some questions regarding Jealous Girlfriends.

1. Does having a hot coffee date with Millie (with the gimp suit) disable the scripts?

2. Can I see a jealous girlfriend and have a good date, without disabling the scripts? I want to get every girlfriend to 100% while still having the scripts enabled.

3. If I get 50 Oysters, are there any problems I might face during my quest to getting all girlfriends to 100% and keeping the scripts enabled?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:35 AM Edited by OrionSR, 22 March 2017 - 04:38 AM.

"Hot Coffee" is a banned mod. We don't talk about that around here.

Millie's gimp suit date goes straight to the standard coffee cut-scene and skips the return-home phase of the date completely. The two-timing scripts don't kick in until 7 seconds into the return-home phase so they won't be disabled. Michelle's she-drives dates also end before the two-timing scripts can be triggered. It's possible to speed-date Denise when she's the only girlfriend by eating pizza in Palomino Creek and then quickly dashing into the Ammu-nation next door to cancel the date. You won't get the progress from coffee but you can often date the same girl several times in the same day if you use a date canceling strategy.

To make progress while preserving the two-timing scripts; go through the steps required to collect special vehicles without disabling the two-timing scripts, and then either collect the vehicle or not. Or use a speed-date canceling strategy.

Collecting all 50 oysters generally makes things easier. The only reasons not to collect them all is if you are working on a master save with the goal of getting Michelle's racing suit, or you simply want the experience of doing things the hard way.

• HalfOfAKebab and Arrow like this

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:37 AM Edited by HalfOfAKebab, 22 March 2017 - 10:38 AM.

"Hot Coffee" is a banned mod. We don't talk about that around here.

Sorry, lack of a better phrase. I meant the gimp suit date.

Collecting all 50 oysters generally makes things easier. The only reasons not to collect them all is if you are working on a master save with the goal of getting Michelle's racing suit [...]

How does collecting the Oysters prevent you from getting the racing suit?

Millie's gimp suit date goes straight to the standard coffee cut-scene and skips the return-home phase of the date completely. The two-timing scripts don't kick in until 7 seconds into the return-home phase so they won't be disabled. Michelle's she-drives dates also end before the two-timing scripts can be triggered. It's possible to speed-date Denise when she's the only girlfriend by eating pizza in Palomino Creek and then quickly dashing into the Ammu-nation next door to cancel the date. You won't get the progress from coffee but you can often date the same girl several times in the same day if you use a date canceling strategy.

So you're saying I can just do gimp suit dates with her as normal, without fear of disabling the scripts forever?

Very useful, thanks a lot!

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:18 PM

You can't get the racing suit on a starter save unless you use the oyster glitch (might have a different name... idk), you need to have progress with Michelle (or other girlfriends) below a certain percentage, I think it's 0. Then, if you collect the final oyster, the percentage magically jumps to 45%, which allows you to go on a she drives date with Michelle, something that isn't possible with 15% progress when you meet het, because she only wants to go eat until around 30%.

All other dates fail immediately on a starter save, because of permanent 4 star wanted level in SF, so the only way to get 100% progress early with Michelle is to use this glitch and then only do she drives dates, if she wants to go eat/dance, just reload.

Yeah, as OrionSR said, gimp suit (and she drives) dates don't trigger the jealous girlfriend script and thus can't disable it.

And in short, the easiest way to get FI girlfriend cars while having a successful date is:

- Lure the jealous girlfriend near your date's house

- Enter the marker and wait until the jealous gf is near you (like a few seconds before the 'you have been spotted' cutscene)

- You can accept hot coffee now for extra percentage if you want, but this isn't necessary, you can just wait until she catches you

- The date's over, counts as successful, and you can grab jealous gf car now, or tow it

• OrionSR and HalfOfAKebab like this

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:53 PM

You can't get the racing suit on a starter save unless you use the oyster glitch (might have a different name... idk), you need to have progress with Michelle (or other girlfriends) below a certain percentage, I think it's 0. Then, if you collect the final oyster, the percentage magically jumps to 45%, which allows you to go on a she drives date with Michelle, something that isn't possible with 15% progress when you meet het, because she only wants to go eat until around 30%.

All other dates fail immediately on a starter save, because of permanent 4 star wanted level in SF, so the only way to get 100% progress early with Michelle is to use this glitch and then only do she drives dates, if she wants to go eat/dance, just reload.

Ah, okay, that makes sense. Thanks. I don't need to worry about this, since it's not a starter save - thankfully :D.

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 June 2017 - 08:14 PM Edited by HalfOfAKebab, 04 June 2017 - 08:38 PM.

Back with another question.

Is it possible to get all girlfriends to 100% progress, and keep the scripts enabled? If it is, how would I do it?

Nevermind; it is possible:

1. Start date, and progress through it normally (i.e. have a good date).
2. On the drive home, if the 50% chance of having a jealous girlfriend appear fails, reload the save and try again.
3. Don't get caught by her, but don't escape her either - just let her follow you, making sure she doesn't despawn.
4. Hitting the final marker to begin the cutscene of your date asking you in for coffee, the jealous girlfriend won't be "after you" anymore, and the date will be over - the script will still be active, and the girlfriend's progress will rise.
  • OrionSR likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users