16 replies to this topic
Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:47 PM

http://blog.us.plays...he-lost-legacy/

A new standalon game coming out later this year, set in southern India. No Nathan Drake this time around. 

https://www.flickr.c...in/photostream/

https://www.flickr.c...in/photostream/

Looking pretty damn nice i think. I would elaborate but i would just be repeating what's on the playstation blog as that's the only info we have. 

• gajrajgchouhan likes this

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:30 AM

They keeo saying that Chloe is half Indian, well don't forget she's also Australian

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

Snazzy and shiny that's how I roll

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:07 AM

Oh. My. God. Hyped lots for that game. I personally think Chloe and Nadine make a good duo. Wonder if Nate/Sam/Cassie/Elena are gonna make a appearance in the flesh or in flashbacks.

I personally think Chloe is gonna be a sneaky kind of person, Desmond Miles-esque... and then Nadine is gonna be a kickass woman who wrecks everything at her front, like Bayonetta.

As for the game, i think it will work much like TLAD/TBOGT: A standalone "DLC" who was too big to be just a DLC who will have lots of fun and rememberable moments, but will eventually fall to the shade of greater games.
  • Wu-Tang Forever, Vik and EvolvedWalker like this

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:39 AM

I recently recommended Unchartered to my uncle, 'bout a couple of months ago as he is a huge fan of Tomb Raider and Indiana Jones games. Saw him again last week and he said he bought a PS4 with all four games, so I'm pretty sure he'll pick this up as soon as it releases :p

Then again he's not the fastest with these games, when I was like 11 he was playing one of the Indiana Jones games and couldn't get past a certain part, I played for about half an hour and got past it. But hey that's longer entertainment, makes it worth the money.

• Wu-Tang Forever likes this

Rockstar Vienna
  • Rockstar Vienna

Sir Love-A-Lot

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:55 PM

The Lost Legacy may be over 10 hours long! - IBTimes

Singleplayer-wise Naughty Dog puts Rockstar to shame.

• HoleInTheSky and Wu-Tang Forever like this

paul
  • paul

We can do this the easy way or the Yard way

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Octopus

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:08 PM

Singleplayer-wise Naughty Dog puts Rockstar to shame.

r* is sh*t

• Metalz likes this

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

Snazzy and shiny that's how I roll

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:24 PM

I got news from a magazine. Basically:

It says the expansion will be bigger than TLOU: Left Behind but smaller than U4.
Chloe wants to get the Ganesha Tusk due to memories of the past, Nadine only wants to get money.
A new side of Chloe will be shown on this story.
There is a stage which Naughty Dog considers the "biggest stage ever in Uncharted".
Last but not least, Nate will not appear.

I'd take pics but idk how to post one here and it is Brazilian.

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 02 June 2017 - 03:51 PM

A couple of new trailers:

Laker23
  • Laker23

Greatness From Small Beginnings

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:58 PM

Game is bloody gorgeous, on Chapter 4 right now, which I have already spent an hour on. Game has really good pacing so far, and I've heard the end chapters only get better.

fashion
  • fashion

is math related to science?

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:46 PM Edited by fashion, 24 August 2017 - 02:46 PM.

Just like with every previous Uncharted, I'm gonna wait for a sale. Not that the 40 bucks price tags isn't justified. It's just, I haven't completed any uncharted twice or bothered with the collectibles. I don't value those games that high because of it. I will replay U4 someday eventually.
I could buy it for 40, but then again I bought the complete Trilogy for 25 and U4 for 20 and it wouldn't make sence for me to buy an even shorter one for 40.

High quality games are worth the full price tag, but I'm not really in a rush to play this. Got my hands full with some games, Yakuza is coming next week so I think I'll wait until it's even cheaper.

That aside, I've been hearing a lot of good stuff. Especially that there's a Madagascar-like map which is even more open and larger. If it's a small open world then I might actually bother exploring every single corner of it, if it's nice.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:16 AM

getting this game today :)

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:31 AM

been playin this and i gotta say, i really dislike the AI of your partner, I play on crushing difficulty, she's often just watching enemies sneak behind me and shoot me to death while she literally just watches, she could be like 3 meters away from me just watching and would never warn me or even try to kill the guy. Not only that but she's been in front of me a few times and just ran past enemies completely ignoring them, and the enemy completely ignores her and focuses on me, the games basically relying on me to do absolutely everything even when that's a completely unrealistic expectation. Man i hate sh*tty AI.

Laker23
  • Laker23

Greatness From Small Beginnings

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:59 PM

been playin this and i gotta say, i really dislike the AI of your partner, I play on crushing difficulty, she's often just watching enemies sneak behind me and shoot me to death while she literally just watches, she could be like 3 meters away from me just watching and would never warn me or even try to kill the guy. Not only that but she's been in front of me a few times and just ran past enemies completely ignoring them, and the enemy completely ignores her and focuses on me, the games basically relying on me to do absolutely everything even when that's a completely unrealistic expectation. Man i hate sh*tty AI.

Shame, I haven't started my crushing playthrough yet. On moderate difficulty she's one of the most helpful AI I've had, constantly stealth taking down enemies and marking them for me. Although, even on moderate enemies completely ignore her too when she fails at stealth.

• Cosmic Gypsy likes this

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:38 PM Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 09 September 2017 - 02:22 PM.

She stealth kills people on crushing too but it's usually some far away guy who's not even posing a threat to us, and It's blatantly just for my visual benefit, not like she's thought about it strategically. Don't think there is marking on crushing as she hasn't marked anyone for me so far.

She's helpful sometimes but more often than not she's just watching or pretending to be busy taking the odd shot at the odd enemy. I've even had it when I've been out of ammo, there's like 3 enemies left and she's just stood by a door waiting for me to kill them, even though she has ammo.

EDIT: If enemies only ignored her when her stealth failed that would be ok as i don't want to be punished as a player for the AI not stealthing well enough but this sh*t is happening when neither of us are in stealth mode and we're both running towards alert enemies. It's just not good enough and in 2017, playing on a PS4 on the hardest possible difficulty i rightfully expect more from the AI department.

ANOTHER EDIT: Playing this mission where i have to take down an Armored vehicle with C4 and an RPG. 3 direct hits with C4 and 1 direct hit with an RPG and this things still moving around, even though she said "hah, not so tough now are you?"

C'monnnn man, haha. Just stupid.

Think I've gone off gaming which is sad. Every game I play has awful AI. it doesn't matter if the game has 4k graphics and 60fps if the NPCs still behave like It's 2007. I barely even play Battlefield anymore although I do manage to play that from time to time. It seems hard mode now days on any game basically means the same AI as easy mode but everything is a bullet/explosion sponge, or maybe their aim is better and you have your health nerfed. On it's own that is NOT the right way to make a game hard. 

If you're reading this and thinking damn, this game sounds sh*t, the AI sounds awful, just ignore me, the games probably really good, Uncharted titles are high quality I'm just finding it harder to let sh*t slide in my old age. I think each generation of console gets less impressive as time goes by, wish it was like goin from Nintendo 64 to PS1 or PS1 to PS2.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:10 AM

Just finished the game. Short, but sweet.  Like Uncharted 4 I'm glad this game didn't feature any supernatural/horror stuff like the first couple of games. 9/10 from me.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:43 PM Edited by Matrelith, 21 September 2017 - 07:48 PM.

Just finished the game, my thoughts below (spoiler warning).

Spoiler

• Algonquin Assassin and Ivan1997GTA like this

fashion
  • fashion

is math related to science?

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago

Gonna get this on black friday, for 50% off. I didn't want to buy any more games this year, with Payback being sh*t, not really wanting WW2 that much and Wolfenstein being sold cheap like candy next year anyways.

20 bucks is good for some linear eye candy. Been waiting for a price drop for a while. Think I'll replay Uncharted 4 afterwards too.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users