GTA Online

2 replies to this topic
Presidential
  • Presidential

lol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:32 PM

I recently got the game again on sale for PC and wouldn't mind playing some Online here and there. Anyone on PC in or around the GMT -5 EST timezone?

I got the Rockstar warehouse one, not the Steam one. I have Discord and Steam, though. I read somewhere about Steam overlay getting people banned that play the Rockstar warehouse so I'm not too eager to throw the overlay and chat features into it but still.

update_lsc
  • update_lsc

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:24 PM

I got the Rockstar warehouse one, not the Steam one. I have Discord and Steam, though. I read somewhere about Steam overlay getting people banned that play the Rockstar warehouse so I'm not too eager to throw the overlay and chat features into it but still.

Steam overlay's completely fine. I've also got a social club version, and i've added it as a non steam game to my library on day one so i can get the overlay. I've read that people got banned for using the discord overlay though (is that even a thing? Never ever used that app, teamspeak masterrace). But in a relatively recent article rockstar stated, that using discord won't cause any bans.

Presidential
  • Presidential

lol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:51 PM

I'm sorry but Discord is ten times better than Teamspeak.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users