Quantcast

» «
Photo

No email recieved

Best Answer Kirsty, 19 March 2017 - 10:06 PM

We're having email server problems at the moment, so some emails may or may not be getting through.

I'm not sure what kind of email you're referring to, do you mean a notification email? If so then it's best just to check notifications on the forums for a few days until the email server problem is fixed. If you're referring to the validatio email, then it's no longer needed, as you're already active. Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic
Thugsworth
  • Thugsworth

>ok

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:25 PM

Hello, for as long as yesterday (I signed up yesterday) the forums told me that i should be receiving an email in about 10 minutes, however, I've never received an email from you guys. I've checked all my folders on my email. I'm pretty sure that I've spelled my email correctly. pls help me b0ss. 

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2016
    Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:06 PM   Best Answer

We're having email server problems at the moment, so some emails may or may not be getting through.

I'm not sure what kind of email you're referring to, do you mean a notification email? If so then it's best just to check notifications on the forums for a few days until the email server problem is fixed. If you're referring to the validatio email, then it's no longer needed, as you're already active.
  • The Deadite likes this

M.K.N.
  • M.K.N.

Witness me, Bloodbag!

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:54 PM

I'm not sure what kind of email you're referring to, do you mean a notification email? If so then it's best just to check notifications on the forums for a few days until the email server problem is fixed. If you're referring to the validatio email, then it's no longer needed, as you're already active.

Yeah, and I'd like to thank you again for the help. Now I know why I was not getting email confirmations for password reset after having gone through a malware attack that resulted in my saved passwords to be erased from Chrome.

• Kirsty likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users