Team Sol 9

PS4 XB1 PC
7 replies to this topic
REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:20 PM Edited by REXX, 28 March 2017 - 12:12 PM.

HEADER_LOGO.png

Welcome to the Team Sol 9 crew thread. For those that do not know me, I am a dedicated GTA Photographer and Content Creator. I am a proud member of the well known GTA Forums All Stars crew.

ABOUT.png

Team Sol 9 is a dedicated GTA Online crew open to aspiring racers, GTA photographers and content creators for PlayStation 4, XBOX One and PC. The crew is inspired by WipEout, a futuristic racing video game featuring high speed circuits where players pilot an Anti-Gravity craft with incredible maneuverability. Team Sol 9 is mainly inspired by one of the oldest teams from the WipEout series, Qirex.

WHY SOL 9?

The reason I decided to create Team Sol 9 is because given the new props for the Content Creator (and props we may receive in the future as GTA Online progresses), I was able to begin creating race circuits based on well-known circuits from WipEout as well as my own creations. The crew name Team Sol 9 is mostly based on features from WipEout games. An aerial circuit known as Sol 2 is where Sol came from and the 9 was the age I was when I first started playing WipEout.

WHO CAN JOIN?

Anyone is welcome to join Team Sol 9. Whether you are interested in racing, photography or creating content with the Content Creator, Team Sol 9 will hopefully bring together creative players and racers from all over the globe. If you are interested in joining Team Sol 9, preferably a post in this thread or requesting via PM would be the best way.

CREW RANKS

Like all GTA Online crews, Team Sol 9 has its own crew titles depending on ones crew rank. The crew rank titles are mostly based on Speed Classes from WipEout, along with a few additional ones I have thought of.

33152922000_97f6eee37f_b.jpg

CREW_COLOR.png

The Team Sol 9 crew color is a color unavailable from Rockstars' color palette. However thanks to a bit of flicking through the scripts, it was possible to choose the designated color. The crew color is the purple which can be seen in multiple Adversary Modes featuring color-coded teams, therefore the name of the crew color shall be Adversary Purple.

33379431912_490e49ae7a_m.jpg

The reason purple was chosen was because the team Qirex, mentioned above, was notable for having a unique combination of White and Purple paintjobs. Below is a picture featuring the crews' Adversary Purple.

32692817394_71e40230e6_h.jpg

RULES

There are no specific rules and flexibility is something taken into account. Meaning Team Sol 9 doesn't have to be your main crew and people are free to switch crews as much as they desire. However, there are a few minor rules I'd like to point out which will allow the crew to maintain a respectful nature:

• Disrespecting a fellow crew member is something that will not be tolerated.
  • It is important that the crew color remains untouched. This is because it may not be able to be changed in the near future.
  • A microphone is NOT something crew members are obliged to use.
  • Purposely killing fellow crew members in-game for no reason is also something that will not be tolerated.

Interested in Joining?

If you are interested in joining Team Sol 9, you can request by posting in this thread, by sending me a PM here on the forums or via the Rockstar Games Club:

Rexx's Social Club Profile

Team Sol 9 Social Club Crew Page

----------------------

You can also take a look at the GTAF All-Stars crew if you are interested in creating unique characters, posting in the Show Your Characters thread or any other GTA Online Character related thread on the forums:

pWnXEbh.gif

GTAF All-Stars Crew Thread

• 2281, Android, Commander S and 2 others like this

MyNameaPenguin
  • MyNameaPenguin

Lunatic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:17 PM

I would love to join you guys, I'm based on PC and do lots of car photography and have recently been getting back into racing and many other car activities. 

My R* Social Club is Pengting_ and I have messaged you on the social club, hope to hear from you soon :)

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:44 PM

Acknowledged, crew invite sent to you :)

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:36 PM

Hey REXX, nice crew! Send me an invite sometime, would love to post some pictures ;)
  • REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:20 AM

Hey REXX, nice crew! Send me an invite sometime, would love to post some pictures ;)

Will do! What's your Social Club?

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:24 PM

Will do! What's your Social Club?

Your looking at it :lol:
  • REXX likes this

DS_NEO
  • DS_NEO

ネオ NEO

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:37 PM

What happened to your old QUATREX crew? I remember you kicked me out of it, I tried asking you why but you never replied.

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:52 PM

What happened to your old QUATREX crew? I remember you kicked me out of it, I tried asking you why but you never replied.

Sorry for the late reply. I may not have seen the message. The reason why I decided to let the crew go was because almost 3/4 of the crew were inactive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users