Hey, I just remembered a game I played in my childhood on the old black&white gameboy. I can't remember the name at all.
- The game's setting is space/universe (I think).
- You play as a girl that wears some sort of armor/suit, can't really describe it in words.
- If you get hit by an enemy you lose the armor and continue playing as the girl
- The girl (black hair) only carries a normal gun and dies very quickly if you get shot/hit
- a special music plays when you lose your armor and play as the girl, the music sounds pretty "quick" and.. well.. can't describe it properly
When I remember more of the game I will write it down, maybe you can already help me.