Photo

Snatch Series

2 replies to this topic
bulldog385
  • bulldog385

Truck Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:17 AM Edited by bulldog385, 19 March 2017 - 07:19 AM.

Anyone seen this show on Crackle(I Believe it was?) Yet ? Seen a Commercial about it on YT Just now, and I Swear to goodness, it was like watching a Live action Scene from GTAV LOL. There was 3 Dudes Dressed in Animal Masks (od Course ..LOL) robbing what appeared to be a Mercedes Van using 2 Telehandler Forklifts (One on each side of the Van) Lifting it up to steal the Gold Bricks out of the Back.

Pretty Interesting Scene, I May have to watch it.

Sorry if this has been Mentioned already.

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:21 AM Edited by Rafaesheikh, 19 March 2017 - 07:22 AM.

The movie that this series is based on is definitely worth a watch.

Snatch_ver4.jpg

"Snatch (stylised as snatch.) is a 2000 British crime comedy film written and directed by Guy Ritchie, featuring an ensemble cast. Set in the London criminal underworld, the film contains two intertwined plots: one dealing with the search for a stolen diamond, the other with a small-time boxing promoter (Jason Statham) who finds himself under the thumb of a ruthless gangster (Alan Ford) who is ready and willing to have his subordinates carry out severe and sadistic acts of violence.

The film features an assortment of characters, including Irish Traveller Mickey O'Neil (Brad Pitt), referred to as a "pikey", arms-dealer Boris "the Blade" Yurinov (Rade Šerbedžija), professional thief and gambling addict Franky "Four-Fingers" (Benicio del Toro), American gangster-jeweller Abraham Denovitz known as "Cousin Avi" (Dennis Farina), and bounty hunter Bullet-Tooth Tony (Vinnie Jones). It is also distinguished by a kinetic direction and editing style, an intricate double plot featuring numerous ironic twists of chance and causality, and a fast pace.

Though not a sequel, the film shares themes, ideas and motifs with Ritchie's first film, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. It is also filmed in the same visual style and features many of the same actors, including Jones, Statham, and Ford."

E - Wrong section btw OP

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:17 PM

well I mean, the movie is f/cking legendary, but I dunno how they would make a show out of it. the principle characters / plot lines are already settled. the crime boss is dead. the gypo's moved on. they found the stone and sold it to the Jewish guy. you could make a TV series about anything I suppose but this won't be strongly related to the film... it'll just be another crime drama about some other blokes in Britain.

since the OP didn't include it, here's the trailer at least.

airs on the Crackle network.

probably gonna' pass on this. doesn't seem very interesting. just looks like the MTV-version of the movie with cute young actors but a lot less grit and style than the film.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users