489 replies to this topic
rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:18 PM

Actually San Dianus shouldn't even be an option,naming an area "butthole" isn't funny,it's lame.

Switched my vote to "San Julio" lets all vote on this so we can guarantee a decent name ?

the mod Creator is german, and we germans named a planet: Uranus.
so I think we Germans have history of naming something when it does mean ass in a other language.
let the history continue.

Luna Lovegood
  • Luna Lovegood

You're just sane as i am

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:56 PM Edited by Luna Lovegood, 06 August 2017 - 07:59 PM.

Lol cmon, "San DiAnus"? R* sure put sexual jokes but this one is too obvious and cheesy

deadbob777
  • deadbob777

Professional Loser

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:27 PM

It's like you don't want a Sandy Anus. Pssh sounds like a wonderful time on the beach to me.

DidSomebodySayYouga
  • DidSomebodySayYouga

Bravado: Thanks for the bailout America

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:25 AM Edited by DidSomebodySayYouga, 07 August 2017 - 03:46 PM.

Desert SA/Robada Ambulances:

Spoiler

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade
  • Poland

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:40 PM

Using the Rumpo as a base for modern Ford F-Series based ambulances? Why don't use the Sadler or the Sandking SWB for them?

Is this mod gonna have new radio stations for northern San Andreas and Robada? Just askin'...

Krox
  • Krox

Staunton Island citizen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:47 PM

Is this mod gonna have new radio stations for northern San Andreas and Robada? Just askin'...

I guess you mean the other part of Southern San Andreas ^^

And yeah, i even have a playlist with some songs who i think they fit to the west coast

https://www.youtube....ru0uAahWfPJstjB

I even wrote that you guys can send me some songs they fit to the west coast and i can add them to the playlist.

But only note that real citie names are not mentioned in a song

DidSomebodySayYouga
  • DidSomebodySayYouga

Bravado: Thanks for the bailout America

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:48 PM

Using the Rumpo as a base for modern Ford F-Series based ambulances? Why don't use the Sadler or the Sandking SWB for them?

It's a E-Series.

MrGTAmodsgerman
  • MrGTAmodsgerman

Inventor

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:44 PM

I guess you mean the other part of Southern San Andreas ^^

And yeah, i even have a playlist with some songs who i think they fit to the west coast

https://www.youtube....ru0uAahWfPJstjB

I even wrote that you guys can send me some songs they fit to the west coast and i can add them to the playlist.

But only note that real citie names are not mentioned in a song

You want real west coast songs for a radio? Here, i made a huge playlist for you.

https://www.youtube....VF7_99ZY4UTHCwS

• Krox likes this

Krox
  • Krox

Staunton Island citizen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:52 PM

You want real west coast songs for a radio? Here, i made a huge playlist for you.

Thanks ^^

i will listen to them all (i hope) and put the songs i think they really fit, to my playlist too.

• MrGTAmodsgerman likes this

MrGTAmodsgerman
  • MrGTAmodsgerman

Inventor

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:52 AM

Thanks ^^

i will listen to them all (i hope) and put the songs i think they really fit, to my playlist too.

It will all ^^ i know the west coast scene very good. 90% of the DBAKER channel is true west coast. Its the YT channel of a video produce for west coast rappers. It also the personal channel for Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound,Young Maylay, WC and some others. Its also a channel for promoting underground west coast artist.

Krox
  • Krox

Staunton Island citizen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:16 AM Edited by Krox, 11 August 2017 - 01:21 AM.

Thanks ^^

It will all ^^ i know the west coast scene very good. 90% of the DBAKER channel is true west coast. Its the YT channel of a video produce for west coast rappers. It also the personal channel for Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound,Young Maylay, WC and some others. Its also a channel for promoting underground west coast artist.

The only problem is songs like "Life in California" wouldnt make sense in a GTA Radio

Since California doesnt really exist in the HD Universe 

RoscoeHussein
  • RoscoeHussein

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:45 AM

Thanks ^^

The only problem is songs like "Life in California" wouldnt make sense in a GTA Radio

To be fair, GTA V has a song called "california soul" on one of the radio stations...

• MrGTAmodsgerman and SodaDog like this

sgtsev3n
  • sgtsev3n

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:02 AM Edited by sgtsev3n, 11 August 2017 - 09:04 AM.

honestly, this project is awesome. In other words: to good to be true. The mapping goals are huge alone, not to mention that you want to make vehicles, radio stations etc... and GTA V still need to be discovered when it comes to modding. There are still limits that need to be hacked. GTA Vice city V project got object bugs because it reached a limit. The map of this project will be much bigger with more objects placed on the map. i hope that you have enough members in your team who helps you out. Otherwise i doubt this project will see the light of the day.

• Jinx. and DidSomebodySayYouga like this

Krox
  • Krox

Staunton Island citizen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:05 PM Edited by Krox, 11 August 2017 - 01:09 PM.

To be fair, GTA V has a song called "california soul" on one of the radio stations...

We should be better then this ^^

honestly, this project is awesome. In other words: to good to be true. The mapping goals are huge alone, not to mention that you want to make vehicles, radio stations etc... and GTA V still need to be discovered when it comes to modding. There are still limits that need to be hacked. GTA Vice city V project got object bugs because it reached a limit. The map of this project will be much bigger with more objects placed on the map. i hope that you have enough members in your team who helps you out. Otherwise i doubt this project will see the light of the day.

This project has actually no goals.

We are expanding the GTA V map with region by region and looking how far we are going.

Each region will be released then.

And this Limit bug can be fixed by reexporting the models with gims evo that are disappearing, even GTARandom confirmed this.

And you can place full functionally models very far away from the map. That is more enough for San Diego, Las Venturas and San Fierro without problems and there is a mod that dissables the shark and the vehicles destroying when you are going to far away.

So, there needs no Limit to be hacked to make a 4 times bigger map.

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:41 PM

We should be better then this ^^

the song is called california girls, but there is also the song called: Los Angeles, yep R* logic

MrGTAmodsgerman
  • MrGTAmodsgerman

Inventor

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:32 AM Edited by MrGTAmodsgerman, 12 August 2017 - 08:32 AM.

Thanks ^^

To be authentic you should keep it as R* did. Btw, the funny thing, in GTA 5 files some map folders called like hollywood, downtown and such ^^

I could contact my friend @BULLFAYCE, he have personal contact to Young Maylay that you can hear some times in the playlist. He was also the voice actor of GTA SA for SA. BULLFAYCE introduced me to keep my Impala mod authentic as much.

• Krox likes this

Headshots_Ops
  • Headshots_Ops

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:54 AM Edited by Headshots_Ops, 12 August 2017 - 11:54 AM.

We are expanding the GTA V map with region by region and looking how far we are going.

And this Limit bug can be fixed by reexporting the models with gims evo that are disappearing, even GTARandom confirmed this.

And you can place full functionally models very far away from the map. That is more enough for San Diego, Las Venturas and San Fierro without problems and there is a mod that dissables the shark and the vehicles destroying when you are going to far away.

Well to place objects it wont be a problem.
But you won't be able to place vehicle and ped paths, edit watertiles, navmeshes and probably no new radio zones either.
So yes, the map will be there without problem but it will be lifeless if these limits don't get hacked. Also since the water is not editable outside the boundaries, you'll constantly have to avoid tunnels and making the map high enough so the water won't clip trough.

I have a little hope that most of these limit's will be hacked with the release of the grand theft space mod. I'd just continue working on it, these limits gotta be hacked someday right?
GTA V is the perfect base for custom HD map expansions imo so it would be a shame if we could never expand AI functionality outisde the map boundaries. We'll see what the future brings.
In the mean time, keep up the good work!

• Krox likes this

Krox
  • Krox

Staunton Island citizen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:26 PM Edited by Krox, 12 August 2017 - 01:28 PM.

Thanks ^^

To be authentic you should keep it as R* did. Btw, the funny thing, in GTA 5 files some map folders called like hollywood, downtown and such ^^

I could contact my friend @BULLFAYCE, he have personal contact to Young Maylay that you can hear some times in the playlist. He was also the voice actor of GTA SA for SA. BULLFAYCE introduced me to keep my Impala mod authentic as much.

It isnt a problem if in a song Los Angeles is mentioned one or more times.

But songs where the singer keeps singing that he lives in California would be a bit out of place

Well to place objects it wont be a problem.
But you won't be able to place vehicle and ped paths, edit watertiles, navmeshes and probably no new radio zones either.
So yes, the map will be there without problem but it will be lifeless if these limits don't get hacked. Also since the water is not editable outside the boundaries, you'll constantly have to avoid tunnels and making the map high enough so the water won't clip trough.

I have a little hope that most of these limit's will be hacked with the release of the grand theft space mod. I'd just continue working on it, these limits gotta be hacked someday right?
GTA V is the perfect base for custom HD map expansions imo so it would be a shame if we could never expand AI functionality outisde the map boundaries. We'll see what the future brings.
In the mean time, keep up the good work!

Yep it will be lifeless for now and the water is a problem too, but not in the desert bcs it will be high above the water level, thats why the Interstate in Creoul Summit has a high elevation.

idk why people saying the Project should be stopped only bcs these limits are not hacked for now
I could make a big lifeless map firstly and when these limits gets hacked we can add them afterwards.

There is no reason to stop expanding the map only bcs some limits arent hacked yet

So anyone who does not have hope for this project only because the limits are not hacked is not really interested in this mod and doesnt need to write me that its impossible to make such a mod.

I will not listen to such people, you cant believe how many people have write me that i should better stop to make such a mod before i make all the work for nothing bcs i cant make such a mod.

srsly i even believe thats why so many great big projects have quit, bcs they doesnt get much feedback just people that are saying he should quit.

But regarding the lifeless map i can even say, that Alternatives Servers like fun servers, roleplay servers etc.. on GT:MP or other multiplayer clients can use my mod on their server without even asking and credit me.

I will even supporting Alternatives Servers that will using our mod if they want and i guess it will be more fun to play our map mod on a server instead driving around it on Singleplayer.

• MrGTAmodsgerman and Headshots_Ops like this

_MK_
  • _MK_

JRod

• Members
  • None
  • Best Vehicle [Snap] 2016
    Best Scenery [Snap] 2015
    Best Filtered [Snap] 2015

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:32 PM

So how is the progress with Creoul Summit ?

Krox
  • Krox

Staunton Island citizen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:49 PM Edited by Krox, 12 August 2017 - 01:49 PM.

So how is the progress with Creoul Summit ?

Currently iam trying to achieve the mountain quality like the R* made mountains.

Thats my result for now:

Spoiler

It needed some practice for me to achieve such a mountain quality.

I dont want to use only a height map for mountains like all the other mods.

I will model all the mountains fully by hand without any modifiers or anything to make great quality mountains

• -Anti-, Carrythxd, _MK_ and 3 others like this

sgtsev3n
  • sgtsev3n

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:34 PM

i did not said you should stop the project. In fact, IMO you should continue it. I am just skeptical that such a huge mod will see the light of the day, nothing more or less. Because such huge projects were posted several times for all previous GTA titles with the promise, they will be finished, they will be released and the work is going good, now most of them are dead. Some of them stopped due to real life stuff (Real life is more important ofcourse, it can happen to anyone, even to you too, be it school, university, job, family etc) but others were stopped because... yeah.... they had a too big project and hit some limits which they couldnt avoid/which werent hacked at this time (and there are still limits which need to be hacked), or lost motivation/interest because..... yeah.... it takes too long for a 2-3 modteam or even alone (yes i know you are not alone).

- It can happen that one of your team member leave because of Real life and whatever

- it can happen that one of your team member, or you, or all of you, loose data because hard drive crash or whatever (but i think you make backups)

- it can happen that you hit a limit, or a new GTA patch/dlc release changes something, and this leads to problems which causes the project to pause

Creating the terrain alone takes time, especially when you want to create everything from scratch: buildings, terrain, objects, vehicles.

- Have you considered what amount of work and people it takes?

- Do you have the time to work on such a project?

- Do you have the people?

- Did you considered all the possible limits you might hit and the patches/DLC which can add new limits or changes stuff which breaks something?

I see at the main page that only 3 people work on it, thats not much. And this is why the idea to expand the GTA V map with other regions is awesome , but crazy and i think not very realistic. Also, such a project takes a huge amount of time, and with the time, people loose interest, so be prepared to loose followers.

I am happy that you want to create such a huge map mod, really, BUT i am skeptical that this mod will see the light of the day.

NO i am NOT saying that you should stop.

NO i am NOT saying this mod will never be released.

WHAT i am saying is: i (and the others should do the same, so the dissappointment is not big "when it happens") just prepare for the "this project is stopped" message. Nothing more or less.

The reason you get so many messages like this is simple: the community saw enough projects like this, most of them died. So when the community see projects like this again, they think "ahh another project with unrealistic tasks, plans and promises which will die sooner or later". And the more this happens, the less trust does the community have in such projects.

Krox
  • Krox

Staunton Island citizen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:56 PM Edited by Krox, 12 August 2017 - 02:57 PM.

i did not said you should stop the project. In fact, IMO you should continue it. I am just skeptical that such a huge mod will see the light of the day, nothing more or less. Because such huge projects were posted several times for all previous GTA titles with the promise, they will be finished, they will be released and the work is going good, now most of them are dead. Some of them stopped due to real life stuff (Real life is more important ofcourse, it can happen to anyone, even to you too, be it school, university, job, family etc) but others were stopped because... yeah.... they had a too big project and hit some limits which they couldnt avoid/which werent hacked at this time (and there are still limits which need to be hacked), or lost motivation/interest because..... yeah.... it takes too long for a 2-3 modteam or even alone (yes i know you are not alone).

- It can happen that one of your team member leave because of Real life and whatever

- it can happen that one of your team member, or you, or all of you, loose data because hard drive crash or whatever (but i think you make backups)

- it can happen that you hit a limit, or a new GTA patch/dlc release changes something, and this leads to problems which causes the project to pause

Creating the terrain alone takes time, especially when you want to create everything from scratch: buildings, terrain, objects, vehicles.

- Have you considered what amount of work and people it takes?

- Do you have the time to work on such a project?

- Do you have the people?

- Did you considered all the possible limits you might hit and the patches/DLC which can add new limits or changes stuff which breaks something?

I see at the main page that only 3 people work on it, thats not much. And this is why the idea to expand the GTA V map with other regions is awesome , but crazy and i think not very realistic. Also, such a project takes a huge amount of time, and with the time, people loose interest, so be prepared to loose followers.

I am happy that you want to create such a huge map mod, really, BUT i am skeptical that this mod will see the light of the day.

NO i am NOT saying that you should stop.

NO i am NOT saying this mod will never be released.

WHAT i am saying is: i (and the others should do the same, so the dissappointment is not big "when it happens") just prepare for the "this project is stopped" message. Nothing more or less.

The reason you get so many messages like this is simple: the community saw enough projects like this, most of them died. So when the community see projects like this again, they think "ahh another project with unrealistic tasks, plans and promises which will die sooner or later". And the more this happens, the less trust does the community have in such projects.

The text was not related to you, when i began this project most of the people wanted to stop me from doing it.

Reallife isnt a problem.

Bcs next year iam going to a 3D Design Academy where i will learn Modeling, Motion capture etc..

I already applyed and get an answer that i have a place there.

During this Academy i can work on my own Projects, so i dont have a other choise, i cant just leave classes bcs of reallife problems lol

Thats the good thing.

And i dont even need to earn money with the project i want to work on during the classes.

I can freely working on the GTA V map.

Only bcs People discontinued doesnt mean that i will that make in the future too.

Most of the people lacking of experience thats why they discontinued.

I will even learn use Autodesk Softwares in the Academy and be more educated than i already am.

And what has the amount of work to do with that?

I dont expect making a mod in 2 weeks, i even want to spend some time with modelling bcs its making fun for me and i have a good reason why iam motivated.

And yes now you know i have time, even bcs i need to work on a project on the academy.

This mod even helped me, bcs i wanted to make a portfolio for the 3d academy and the models i made impressed them like the gant bridge.

This mod helped me in reallife more then you think.

People that doesnt need modelling in the future have it harder to make such a mod.

But i need this mod for references for my future working life and get accepted later on other game or film companys.

So, i think now you know why i cant just stop this project now.

• Luna Lovegood, DidSomebodySayYouga and Le Shark like this

Le Shark
  • Le Shark

trustno1

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:12 PM

Spoiler

You are a determined person. You have goals for the future. I am sure that you'll make it sooner or later.

• Luna Lovegood, DidSomebodySayYouga, Krox and 1 other like this

MrGTAmodsgerman
  • MrGTAmodsgerman

Inventor

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:53 PM Edited by MrGTAmodsgerman, 12 August 2017 - 08:54 PM.

Spoiler
Bcs next year iam going to a 3D Design Academy where i will learn Modeling, Motion capture etc..

Sag mal: Wo ist die Akademie? Ich bin seit Jahren an sowas interessiert, aber es ist zu teuer. 32 Tausend Euro :(
Für das Lernen musst du auf jeden Fall gut Englisch beherrschen! Ich sag das weil ich an den Livestream denken muss wo du so oft "Mein ist so Scheiße, f*ck" gesagt hast.

Please tell me: Where is the academy? I am interested into this over years, but its cost too much money with 32k € :(
For the learning you really need a really good english in any case! I tell you this, because i was thinking about the livestream where you said so much often "My english is so sh*t, f*ck".

Krox
  • Krox

Staunton Island citizen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:11 PM

Spoiler

Sag mal: Wo ist die Akademie? Ich bin seit Jahren an sowas interessiert, aber es ist zu teuer. 32 Tausend Euro :(
Für das Lernen musst du auf jeden Fall gut Englisch beherrschen! Ich sag das weil ich an den Livestream denken muss wo du so oft "Mein ist so Scheiße, f*ck" gesagt hast.

Please tell me: Where is the academy? I am interested into this over years, but its cost too much money with 32k € :(
For the learning you really need a really good english in any case! I tell you this, because i was thinking about the livestream where you said so much often "My english is so sh*t, f*ck".

There it is

http://3d-akademie.de

There you can see all the informations

You can even sign in to a free course, it is always on Saturday.

But the full education costs 34k i guess

but you can pay per month 

My grade in english isnt bad.

But if i need to talk in a livestream english then my english is really f*cked up ^^

MrGTAmodsgerman
  • MrGTAmodsgerman

Inventor

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:22 PM

Spoiler

There it is

But if i need to talk in a livestream english then my english is really f*cked up ^^

Na anscheinend lebst du in der Nähe von Stuttgart. Ich finde aber nirgendwo dieses kostenlose Modell. Nunja, ich brauche schon die volle Ausbildung. 3D Artisten haben mir sagen lassen, das diese ganzen Akademien unnötig sind und viel zu teuer. Schau dich mal auf 3D-Ring um. Ich habe mir das Modeling selber so bei gebracht über 6 Jahre.Man lernt aber nie aus ;)

Krox
  • Krox

Staunton Island citizen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:44 PM

Spoiler

There it is

Na anscheinend lebst du in der Nähe von Stuttgart. Ich finde aber nirgendwo dieses kostenlose Modell. Nunja, ich brauche schon die volle Ausbildung. 3D Artisten haben mir sagen lassen, das diese ganzen Akademien unnötig sind und viel zu teuer. Schau dich mal auf 3D-Ring um. Ich habe mir das Modeling selber so bei gebracht über 6 Jahre.Man lernt aber nie aus ;)

After the course there I wanted to start there, just because they showed us what we can do after making the education there. It was really amazing what models the peoples there managed to make, and we will learn even the softwares of allegorithmic and get them for free. Also they have co-operation with larger companies such as ubisoft etc.. where i can apply after making the education there.

This will not only be benefit for this project but also for my working life later.

I only see the possibilities there, thats why i want to start there.

• Luna Lovegood and MrGTAmodsgerman like this

MrGTAmodsgerman
  • MrGTAmodsgerman

Inventor

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:53 PM Edited by MrGTAmodsgerman, 12 August 2017 - 11:56 PM.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

After the course there I wanted to start there, just because they showed us what we can do after making the education there. It was really amazing what models the peoples there managed to make, and we will learn even the softwares of allegorithmic and get them for free. Also they have co-operation with larger companies such as ubisoft etc.. where i can apply after making the education there.

This will not only be benefit for this project but also for my working life later.

I just wanted to make that too for my future, because the Arbeitsamt wants me to put into bullsh*t Jobs that doesn't fit to me. Man muss sich am besten selbständig machen. Mit einem eigenem Videospielprojekt oder als 3D Artist.

You can learn that everything by yourself over the internet. Make your skills and then create 3D content you can sell. Thats what my plan is for the future, selling 3D models. But you have a lot of hard fight with the professinal people in the scene. You won't alive in the scene without to be special. Your work flow must be very good. Otherwise you won't get the job you want. Ubisoft ist bei mir ganz in der Nähe, die Einzigen die ich überhaupt in Betracht ziehen könnte. Fang klein an, und arbeite dich hoch. 3D Ring sollte dir die Antworten liefern. Da sind alles Leute die es geschafft haben. Übrigens kriegt man von dort auch aus Jobangebote. Aber da kann man auch Kontakte knüpfen ;)

• Krox likes this

Krox
  • Krox

Staunton Island citizen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:14 AM Edited by Krox, 13 August 2017 - 12:17 AM.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I just wanted to make that too for my future, because the Arbeitsamt wants me to put into bullsh*t Jobs that doesn't fit to me. Man muss sich am besten selbständig machen. Mit einem eigenem Videospielprojekt oder als 3D Artist.

You can learn that everything by yourself over the internet. Make your skills and then create 3D content you can sell. Thats what my plan is for the future, selling 3D models. But you have a lot of hard fight with the professinal people in the scene. You won't alive in the scene without to be special. Your work flow must be very good. Otherwise you won't get the job you want. Ubisoft ist bei mir ganz in der Nähe, die Einzigen die ich überhaupt in Betracht ziehen könnte. Fang klein an, und arbeite dich hoch. 3D Ring sollte dir die Antworten liefern. Da sind alles Leute die es geschafft haben. Übrigens kriegt man von dort auch aus Jobangebote. Aber da kann man auch Kontakte knüpfen ;)

Somehow i dont have motivation making models for money.

I want to make models for future Projects where i know that it could be something very cool.

Thats why iam motivated making models for this projects totally for free.

Maybe i could set up a patreon acc. where some people can send me some money for my work.

I guess a bit of money i can get during this Project, but money isnt really a problem for now.

I learned anything i can do today not on the internet actually, i learned it by making models.

I only learned basic things on the internet and figured out how to solve problems by myself and i downloaded models and tryed to remake them.

After all that i tryed to model my village where i live and by modelling and modelling i learned more and more.

Then i learned about the topology, texturing etc.. from a other educated 3d artist that has worked on a unreal engine project.

He helped and learned me alot.

Then i made some scenes in Unreal Engine.

And now iam able to make a map mod for GTA V with good quality models

• MrGTAmodsgerman and Le Shark like this

Krox
  • Krox

Staunton Island citizen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:21 PM Edited by Krox, 13 August 2017 - 11:21 PM.

Started working on the details and Textures now:

Spoiler

• Luna Lovegood, Carrythxd, universetwisters and 18 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users