• This topic is locked This topic is locked
390 replies to this topic
Nelly2K
  • Nelly2K

Rat

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:43 PM

If RDR1 and 2 will come to PC, I'll buy them in a heartbeart. But because of the dirty tactics T2 and R* has done, I very much doubt it now.

I would still buy them in fairness.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:50 PM Edited by SilverRST, 25 April 2017 - 04:50 PM.

If RDR1 and 2 will come to PC, I'll buy them in a heartbeart. But because of the dirty tactics T2 and R* has done, I very much doubt it now.

I would still buy them in fairness.

I do understand you would still buy them and no doubts. T2/R* are no longer the companies we used to know them and they probably and definitely don't care.

But if they keep this up, I don't know what will happen to future GTA but pretty sure only focusing on Online hardcore and pushing shark cards as much as possible.

RDR is not that popular as GTA and I could care less about RDR2 if it's only console exclusive.

• Grima04 likes this

riahc4
  • riahc4

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:20 PM

No because that only benefits you and not me , in both of the situations i stil lget served papers , lol , so no.

And again can you not read or something , no is no , i'm not gonna disclose this , end of story.

Congrats. You made everyone believe your lie.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with posting on the internet (editing names of course) a paper you received stating you need to take this down. You dont want to post it? Fine. It erases further the credibility. 

If you have nothing to show, no papers, no tools, no map, nothing except a trailer that can be quickly put together with a video editor, then this is all fake, dude.

Sorry for exposing you.

• Street Mix likes this

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:24 PM

No because that only benefits you and not me , in both of the situations i stil lget served papers , lol , so no.

And again can you not read or something , no is no , i'm not gonna disclose this , end of story.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with posting on the internet (editing names of course) a paper you received stating you need to take this down. You dont want to post it? Fine. It erases further the credibility. 

If you have nothing to show, no papers, no tools, no map, nothing except a trailer that can be quickly put together with a video editor, then this is all fake, dude.

Sorry for exposing you.

look a page back, a screenshot of the tools was posted

Claude_Lib
  • Claude_Lib

Talkative like never before

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:28 PM

No more, the thread was cleaned up. Why. by the way?

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:29 PM

Entitlement Levels: Californian White Girl
  • universetwisters, Android, dr0yed and 1 other like this

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:29 PM Edited by oCrapaCreeper, 25 April 2017 - 06:32 PM.

There is no way those screenshots and the trailer could have been faked - the skybox, fog, godrays, lighting - that is very clearly the RDR map in V's engine.

Edifice
  • Edifice

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Spain

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:34 PM

D´ont use trade name, Red Dead Redemption, use a different name.

• NOskillx likes this

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

OpenIV Is Back YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:45 PM

D´ont use trade name, Red Dead Redemption, use a different name.

I dont think that would save the project but could worth a try.

Claude_Lib
  • Claude_Lib

Talkative like never before

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:51 PM

By the way, Mr. Leisurewear, that was some nice UI design. congratulations://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aJfh7T7XMzMU5LUVk4azR3YW8

• Mr. Leisurewear and BlackScout like this

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY Contribution]
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]
    Modding Milestone [IVSA/Ped Paths]
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition][Contribution]

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:55 PM

No more, the thread was cleaned up. Why. by the way?

This thread is closely monitored by various websites and youtubers, waiting on anything 'exciting' to happen. All this drama is just giving them free clicks\views. Other than that, it simply looks bad, so I got rid of it. 

• Tomasak, Jinx., Kirsty and 5 others like this

Mr. Leisurewear
  • Mr. Leisurewear

F*ck off

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:13 PM

wNArbMm.png

• Mega, BlackScout, Lowi and 3 others like this

riahc4
  • riahc4

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:04 PM

Sorry for exposing you.

look a page back, a screenshot of the tools was posted

Its ONE screenshot. I can make a screenshot of anything in a minute as well...

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:09 PM

I can make a screenshot of anything in a minute as well...

Prove it, I'll give you 10 actually, I want to see a Model Viewer for the map detail of Uncharted 2, texture exporter and a viewer for the player models.

riahc4
  • riahc4

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:09 PM

wNArbMm.png

Better. MUCH MUCH better.

That being said, the tools have nothing from Take2 correct? Even if unuseable, you should still release them.

You shouldnt back down from threats that easy. Like I mentioned a couple of times, Take Two is not going to prosecute someone on another continent. If you made money off this project, then yeah, of course I understand. If the map/conversion is a direct rip using their textures and their music/sounds, then sure I understand. But recreating it from scratch, Take Two has no legal ground.

I mentioned where you could get legal advice for free. Its a shame that you work on something for 3 years and now you have to stop.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:17 PM

If the map/conversion is a direct rip using their textures and their music/sounds, then sure I understand.

edBQBeJ.gif

Even though new assets were created, it also used the original assets exported and converted.
  • Jestic, Jinx., Mr. Leisurewear and 1 other like this

riahc4
  • riahc4

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:21 PM

I can make a screenshot of anything in a minute as well...

Prove it, I'll give you 10 actually, I want to see a Model Viewer for the map detail of Uncharted 2, texture exporter and a viewer for the player models.

o29zwRl.png

Took me a bit more than a minute ;)

Even though the tools do look a bit more legit (not sold 100% though), like I said, editing is very simple and fast. Cant believe anything that quick and easy.

That being said, I still think the tools, if it does not have any Take Two property, can be released, even under a open source license. There is not a damn thing Take Two will do.

If the map/conversion is a direct rip using their textures and their music/sounds, then sure I understand.

edBQBeJ.gif

Even though new assets were created, it also used the original assets exported and converted.

If indeed it used ripped assets from the original game, then Take Two does have a legal case and yes, the project legally cannot continue.

vithepunisher
  • vithepunisher

Modder/Editor/Creator/Texturer/

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:22 PM

Well as I said on the .White Skype Group.

I'll release this tonight. Just waiting for some missions, lasso, deadeye, horse, etc (Scripts) Will also release .White (Compiled) &~ .White (Source)

Then everyone can stick it right up at Take Two!

Link will go active soon (As mentioned above)

Screenshot of the files:

https://ibb.co/hYAP6Q

Oh and Mr. Leisurewear

Still got those black SUV waiting outside?

Now comes all the "so" called superior people with there crazy quotes! :D

Lmao i can also make that picture with an edited gta v dir xD but i will look forward to see if your nonsense becomes truth lol, as for the mod itself it's brutally awful that this has happened and you don't see car brands sueing modders for putting the likes of toyotas, ferrari,Subaru etc etc into gta v/other games also especially the world trade centre. It's hard to believe i did see the trailer in a post previous but it didn't show much or give much away so it's very hard to say if this is true and what happend happend, i seen a great video from jedijosh looking at the 3dmodels of (INSERT COPYRIGHT NAME HERE) in a render thing so that part seems legit but as for anything else and the map being in gta v it's too hard for me to confirm but my god if it's true all of us modders should rejoice and come together as a community and upload it from multiple sources many other countries make it go huge!! give a big middle finger to take two for not bringing this loved game series to pc with it's fanbase. I've never heard of so much bs in my life it's like SONY charging players for mods that are free for FALLOUT 4 rofl as a modder and converter myself i can't help but laugh at this and imagine all the police mods/textures available imagine the police from all over the world seeing there logos and police forces in grand theft auto and other games HEY LETS SUE THEM WHO MAKE THEM!!!..

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:24 PM Edited by Ash_735, 25 April 2017 - 10:25 PM.

edit: To riahc4

It took you more than a minute to quote a post and change the text of the quote? Bruh, step up your game, that's not even what I requested.

As for the other part, did you just completely bypass the FAQ on the first page? It's LONG been known they're using assets from the Xbox 360 version of the game, are you just some know it all who wanted to run into the thread and try and act like you know everything that went down?
  • Mega and Mr. Leisurewear like this

riahc4
  • riahc4

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:38 AM

It took you more than a minute to quote a post and change the text of the quote? Bruh, step up your game, that's not even what I requested.

As for the other part, did you just completely bypass the FAQ on the first page? It's LONG been known they're using assets from the Xbox 360 version of the game, are you just some know it all who wanted to run into the thread and try and act like you know everything that went down?

I can open VS2016 and make a similar design that does nothing if it pleases the princess.

Then what is the issue? You can't use assets from the game. That's IP. Noone can bitch about that.

tank1
  • tank1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:39 AM

I can open VS2016 and make a similar design that does nothing if it pleases the princess.

Then what is the issue? You can't use assets from the game. That's IP. Noone can bitch about that.

Are you a fool or what ?

• SilverRST, Mr. Leisurewear, DamnedDev and 1 other like this

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:42 PM

VS2016

rprhUzZ.jpg
  • Jestic, elMarcoPL, tank1 and 7 others like this

riahc4
  • riahc4

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:49 PM

Are you a fool or what ?

Im not a fool but there are idiots and morons here thinking you can just take assets from a game and put it in something else.

Thats intellectual property infringement. You cant just do that, mod or not mod, paid or not paid.

The only way you can get around that is a satire/parody and even then there are legal issues.

VS2016

rprhUzZ.jpg

Open up VS2016 and follow this https://developer.mi...ows/apps/design

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:51 PM

But can you link me to VS2016? I don't have it.
  • sharpie_eastern, Tomasak, tank1 and 4 others like this

Russell_Stone
  • Russell_Stone

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:51 PM Edited by Russell_Stone, 26 April 2017 - 12:52 PM.

Are you a fool or what ?

Im not a fool but there are idiots and morons here thinking you can just take assets from a game and put it in something else.

Thats intellectual property infringement. You cant just do that, mod or not mod, paid or not paid.

The only way you can get around that is a satire/parody and even then there are legal issues.
Stop speaking that bullsh*t, you're embarrasing yourself. GTA:LC is a great example of putting "assets from one game to another". And it still yet to receive any C&D paper (it's in development for 15 years now). The situation we're facing now is that Rockstar (or t2, or both) is going over the top to get even more money from shark cards or GTA Online in general.
  • Mega, CalicoApricot, Mr. Leisurewear and 5 others like this

tank1
  • tank1

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted A week ago Edited by tank1, A week ago.

RIP

image.png
image.png

• Tomasak, Mega, polivin emil and 3 others like this

_MK_
  • _MK_

46EEK572

• Members
  • None
  • Best Vehicle [Snap] 2016
    Best Scenery [Snap] 2015
    Best Filtered [Snap] 2015

Posted A week ago

Dude you unlocked the thread ! though the team was back working on it.

Now leak the damn files.

• NOskillx and ArthurLopes like this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

A Ninja

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by BlackScout, A week ago.

Dude you unlocked the thread...

I hope I am not polluting this.
But... What the hell oO

@tank1 

So you seem to be the Programmer judging by the Credits...

Why the unlock? :p

• NOskillx likes this

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

"Everything Hurt's ME"

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago

yea leak the files!

• ArthurLopes likes this

MeatSafeMurderer
  • MeatSafeMurderer

#SaveOpenIV

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

By asking .white to leak it you're effectively asking them to take a bullet for you...
  • _MK_ and ArthurLopes like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users