Quantcast

» «
Photo

MOTW #61

72 replies to this topic

Poll: Vote for the best Mission of The Week (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for the best Mission Of The Week!

1. "Military Tent" by Next Previous (2 votes [15.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

2. "Brothers in arms" by Aflien (8 votes [61.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 61.54%

3. "The Black Project" by Frightwing (1 votes [7.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

4. "Heavy Fire Angel Pine" by Roxie (2 votes [15.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Aflien
  • Aflien

aka Nyhhichi

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:59 PM

Shame I had to split them, they were ment to be one mission. but yea, limits.

Next Previous
  • Next Previous

Lazy to write here, Sorry.

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:03 PM

Congratulations, i think you can host your MOTW, cuz i can't wait XD

Aflien
  • Aflien

aka Nyhhichi

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:16 PM

I'll host it, don't worry.

Candy of Chaos
  • Candy of Chaos

Its candy, homie!

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:25 PM

Okay, Target. Then how can I make you believe I am GYAWater7, duh. Hey, sorry I forgot. Congrats Delaware for winning the previous MOTW! And, congrats Aflien for winning this MOTW!

Maybe, because you just Joined 3 days ago, And you can't vote for MOTW bruh. Please delete ur vote

I know it's too late, and your vote doesn't affect to anything, but you're not allowed to vote

Mr. Next. C'mon. I'm not a new member. You probably don't know me.. This is just a new account. And there is a rule for accounts not for players. Thanks.

Next Previous
  • Next Previous

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:42 PM

Okay, Target. Then how can I make you believe I am GYAWater7, duh. Hey, sorry I forgot. Congrats Delaware for winning the previous MOTW! And, congrats Aflien for winning this MOTW!

Maybe, because you just Joined 3 days ago, And you can't vote for MOTW bruh. Please delete ur vote

I know it's too late, and your vote doesn't affect to anything, but you're not allowed to vote

Mr. Next. C'mon. I'm not a new member. You probably don't know me.. This is just a new account. And there is a rule for accounts not for players. Thanks.

Can you prove anything related to your old account?,

By the way, read the rules carefully, it's writen there:

-Account must be at least 4 weeks old and has 20 posts made to be able to vote

Aflien
  • Aflien

aka Nyhhichi

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:34 PM

So, I read in the MOTW official that the winner should get a PM with all the info and stuff for next MOTW topic. So yea whats the deal. Should I wait for the PM or start the topic on my own?

I don't wanna delay the next MOTW anymore than necessary.

(I might not be online tomorrow, don't panic)

Ingramsl19
  • Ingramsl19

The server will be restarted in 0 seconds! f*ck

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:30 PM

Don't worry sir, Look the next of MOTW series and  Look I waiting of MOTW series come to GTA United 1.2 DYOM.

Light Syde Riandy
  • Light Syde Riandy

LSR

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:33 PM

Don't worry sir, Look the next of MOTW series and  Look I waiting of MOTW series come to GTA United 1.2 DYOM.

It has been stated in the rules that nobody can use mods for their missions. -_-

Next Previous
  • Next Previous

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:27 AM

So, I read in the MOTW official that the winner should get a PM with all the info and stuff for next MOTW topic. So yea whats the deal. Should I wait for the PM or start the topic on my own?

There's no PM, Once The Currently MOTW Voting's deadline has ended, You have only 2 days to host your own MOTW, or it will be hosted by someone else. i guess, So you have to host yours today, or it will expire.

Delaware
  • Delaware

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2017 - 12:04 PM

There's no PM, Once The Currently MOTW Voting's deadline has ended, You have only 2 days to host your own MOTW, or it will be hosted by someone else. i guess, So you have to host yours today, or it will expire.

There actualy is a PM. I received one upon winning MOTW#60.

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 26 March 2017 - 12:42 PM

I don't think so. Once the host announce you as winner. You can make the next topic.

Next Previous
  • Next Previous

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:08 PM

Yes, Just like Aftab said, When i won my first streak 3 MOTWs, i didn't get a PM from anyone, Once the voting deadline is up, The mission designer with most votes is the winner, and he's able to make his own MOTW thread within 2 days, or he'll be expired, so please hurry up.

GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Senior DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:36 PM

The winner can make their post at the moment they have won, a PM is only sent just to let them know they won, but it doesn't really need to be send.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users