Photo

LSM Rally Los Santos 2017

37 replies to this topic
LSMotorsport
  • LSMotorsport

Petrol Head

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:24 AM Edited by LSMotorsport, 25 March 2017 - 09:36 AM.

RALLY LOS SANTOS 2017 IS HERE!!

dUYJUrN.png

qbfN15f.png

RULES

This years Rally Los Santos will cover 10 stages across 5 events. Drivers will complete 2 rally stages at each event and points scored based on your accumulative time for both of those stages. In addition an authentic super special stage will be made available after the season finishes for 2 drivers to compete head to head

Any of the above vehicles may be used from the eligible vehicles list and you must use the same car throughout the championship.

SUBMITTING TIMES

Any number of attempts may be made at each event, once you are happy with your best time, simply take a screenshot of the results screen and send it here: -

https://www.facebook.com/LS-Motorsport-1465406510371816/messages/?threadid=100000215995337×tamp=1412533338091

Make sure that your name, chosen vehicle, time and the stage number are clearly visible when you submit your times.

RESULTS

Results from each event will be posted after the deadline, and then a drivers table updated after each event as well so you can see where you stack up.

• MGgames100 likes this

LSMotorsport
  • LSMotorsport

Petrol Head

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:45 AM Edited by LSMotorsport, 30 April 2017 - 09:23 AM.

Event 5 Highlights

The final round, Event 5 has reached its conclusion, in true Hookit style he has driven his Tropos rallye to 1st place in both final stages of the LSM Rally Los Santos 2017 making it an absolutely perfect score, laying down some of the most competitive times we've ever seen. The Tropos agility proving unmatched at every turn and taking the crown as the most impressive rally car of the series. Damien666861s Sultan RS takes a strong 2nd, fending off the Omnis one last time but coming no where near Hookits Tropos in the end. Dorian puts in a solid performance in the sultan but can only manage 4th throughout.

Massive congratulations to hookitandbookit who drove an absolute storm the entire series, I think some for those times are going to be tough to beat in the future. Well deserved.

The Super Special Stage is now a permanent feature and always available to play as are all the stages if anyone wants to shakedown or go head to head.

7bUn5zK.png

Super Special Stage

EVENT 5 RESULTS

RlVsBEG.png

DRIVERS CHAMPIONSHIP

3XaJx4l.png

• JuniorChubb, hookitandbookit and Jc10110 like this

Jc10110
  • Jc10110

Snitch

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:01 PM

Sounds awesome! Untill what date can we submit our results ?

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Certified Crew 2016 [Van Society]
    GTAF Time Trials Most Improved Driver 2016
    Best Event 2015 [Van Society Meetups]

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:12 PM

Looks like fun LSM :)

A couple of things though, I couldn't find a mention of which platforms you can enter from.

I despise Facebook (as other may do too), any chance we can have an alternative entry method?

Also can we post times with more than one driver running? For example if me and JC10110 were to practise together, I would send my screenshot but his would also be there. Only asking this due to slipstreaming.
  • ViolatingBox likes this

LSMotorsport
  • LSMotorsport

Petrol Head

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:35 PM Edited by LSMotorsport, 17 March 2017 - 01:39 PM.

I will put the deadline up once I've gauged how much interest it gets but I reckon about a week for each event. This is just for PC unfortunately, forgot to mention that on this post.

You can't race with other people for 2 reasons, the first as you said we can't stop people slipstreaming unless you want to do it non contact.

The other reason is the second player will start further back and have a slightly longer time

If you want to send me a screenshot via GTAF that's fine too, you could upload it somewhere and send me a link if you prefer
  • JuniorChubb likes this

Jc10110
  • Jc10110

Snitch

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:08 PM

This is just for PC unfortunately, forgot to mention that on this post.

I play on PS4 :(

Why is it just for PC ? Do specific platforms get an advantage ?

LSMotorsport
  • LSMotorsport

Petrol Head

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:38 PM

I don't think you can play the jobs is the only problem as I created them on PC, unless you can play them on PS4

LSMotorsport
  • LSMotorsport

Petrol Head

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:03 PM

I don't think you can play the jobs is the only problem as I created them on PC, unless you can play them on PS4

Having looked into it I don't think there is any reason why you guys can't play those jobs too :)

Jc10110
  • Jc10110

Snitch

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:19 PM

Having looked into it I don't think there is any reason why you guys can't play those jobs too :)

Nice! Count me in!

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:52 PM Edited by JuniorChubb, 17 March 2017 - 03:53 PM.

I know that DoubleG who runs the GTAF Time Trials has big issues with cross platform jobs, the PS4 Jobs he creates cannot be played on PC and vice versa unless you transfer the account that the jobs were created on from platform to platform.

I cannot access RSC from this machine but I will check when I get home. If you have created a multi platform job from PC I would be very interested in how, and hope to get round to submitting a time.

BTW thanks for the other info you added :)

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:27 PM Edited by JuniorChubb, 17 March 2017 - 07:29 PM.

Bookmarked it when I got home...

Unfortunately it has not shown up in my Bookmarked Races.Gotta admit I would be shocked it it was playable, created jobs have been locked to platform (except transferred accounts) since day dot.

Worth a shot though :)

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

GT: steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:44 AM

as above its a ball ache ! have been working on a cross platform event, xb1 and ps4 the only way is to create identical tracks on both consoles - And it sucks.

interested in this though ;) love a rally event

• JuniorChubb and ViolatingBox like this

hookitandbookit
  • hookitandbookit

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:23 AM

If you want to send me a screenshot via GTAF that's fine too, you could upload it somewhere and send me a link if you prefer

I will do that if its ok, fb is a nogo for me

LSMotorsport
  • LSMotorsport

Petrol Head

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:53 AM

No dramas, it's convenient if you already have facebook but otherwise just shoot it across on here and I'll save it so I can update the leaderboards at the end of the week

DontGetClose1990
  • DontGetClose1990

Mighty 90

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:00 AM

Damn its shame that we ps4 players cant play pc created job. I got to admit this is interesting rally event you got.

hookitandbookit
  • hookitandbookit

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:04 PM

Sorry, just had too :whistle:

LSMRally2017.jpg

• JuniorChubb likes this

LSMotorsport
  • LSMotorsport

Petrol Head

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:43 PM

Very cool :) I might have to do something similar

LSMotorsport
  • LSMotorsport

Petrol Head

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:55 PM

Damn its shame that we ps4 players cant play pc created job. I got to admit this is interesting rally event you got.

I agree, especially as this and the Hill Climb event are just timed so it's not like it would be hard to merge results from different platforms. I've heard that there's differences in how the PC and console versions play although I can't see why that would be the case. I think cross platform play is still a ways off though. Still, seems a shame you can't at least share jobs across platforms anyway

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:56 PM

I agree, especially as this and the Hill Climb event are just timed so it's not like it would be hard to merge results from different platforms. I've heard that there's differences in how the PC and console versions play although I can't see why that would be the case. I think cross platform play is still a ways off though. Still, seems a shame you can't at least share jobs across platforms anyway

I would consider running the Hill Climb event with you to branch out to PS4 as I have considered running a Hill Climb event in this format in the past.
  • DontGetClose1990 likes this

LSMotorsport
  • LSMotorsport

Petrol Head

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:32 PM

If you want to run a PS4 hill climb that's cool with me. Have you done a course yourself or just thinking about it?

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:54 PM

If you want to run a PS4 hill climb that's cool with me. Have you done a course yourself or just thinking about it?

I would try and replicate yours...

If we get it right we could run PC and PS4 on the same climbs.

LSMotorsport
  • LSMotorsport

Petrol Head

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:48 PM

It wouldn't be too hard to do I don't think, so long as the start and finish points are as close as possible to being in the same place and a few key checkpoints are in the right place so as not to allow advantage through cutting corners. The majority of the route is narrow due to building either side
  • JuniorChubb likes this

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:25 PM Edited by JuniorChubb, 23 March 2017 - 12:26 PM.

Once you got the LSM Rally done, post one of your Hill Climbs to YouTube, I will be able to gauge how close we can get the course.

If its looking good some we should be able to match up pretty close with screenshots from creator, if not we can just have a separate league for PS4 and PC. We might even end up with an Xbox version too as hill climbs rely on the ready built environment rather than over use of props making things nice and simple.

There may be a few technicalities to iron out but I don't see why this can't go ahead.

LSMotorsport
  • LSMotorsport

Petrol Head

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:55 PM

Sounds like a plan, it's as you say the environment does most of the work and I can take screen shots of any key checkpoints. If I remember correctly I think I placed all the check points fairly central or at least in such a way that you can take the tightest line through the corner without missing it.

• JuniorChubb likes this

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:21 PM

Would love to jump in on the hill climb and try to recreate on xb1 as well if you where interested ?
  • JuniorChubb likes this

LSMotorsport
  • LSMotorsport

Petrol Head

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:43 PM

I'll record a run through and upload it for you guys with a few screenshots of the course at the weekend. Will be cool to get a version up for each platform
  • JuniorChubb likes this

DontGetClose1990
  • DontGetClose1990

Mighty 90

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:35 AM Edited by DontGetClose1990, 01 April 2017 - 01:54 AM.

-

steve dogg 51
  • steve dogg 51

• Van Society
  • Wales

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:54 AM

I'll record a run through and upload it for you guys with a few screenshots of the course at the weekend. Will be cool to get a version up for each platform

Cool if it's published o the pc or ps4 I can also test. As I have gta on xb1, ps4 and pc
  • JuniorChubb, hookitandbookit and LSMotorsport like this

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:21 PM

This guys got every base covered!!!
  • hookitandbookit and LSMotorsport like this

LSMotorsport
  • LSMotorsport

Petrol Head

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:54 PM Edited by LSMotorsport, 25 March 2017 - 09:43 AM.

I'm gonna be fairly busy over the weekend but here is the job for the Vinewood Hill Climb. You should be able to at least get the route from that and fine tune any checkpoints or props later on when I get around to posting a runthrough

https://socialclub.r...ZKE6dO-X07fKQJg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users