Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which GTA Game Do You Think Had The Hardest Missions?

36 replies to this topic
Keano
  • Keano

Follow The Train

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A week ago

Grand Theft Auto III is my pick. Waka-Gashira Wipeout in my opinion is the hardest mission there mostly because the gunfire blows your car up so quickly. Bomb Da Base Act II was also pretty hard but becomes easy after each playthrough. Waka-Gashira Wipeout never gets any easier for me though. 

Game was consistently hard but I do still enjoy the challenge.

Rafae
  • Rafae

GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Grand Theft Auto III is my pick. Waka-Gashira Wipeout in my opinion is the hardest mission there mostly because the gunfire blows your car up so quickly. Bomb Da Base Act II was also pretty hard but becomes easy after each playthrough. Waka-Gashira Wipeout never gets any easier for me though. 

That mission is so easy... just take the Cartel Cruiser and quickly run over ______ and then just use the jump off the car park. GTA III was definitely the hardest GTA mission wise but this wasn't one of the harder missions lol.

Toreno6901
  • Toreno6901

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

In san andreas the Import/Export mission 30 vehicles in mint condition to
be delivered .

Keano
  • Keano

Follow The Train

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A week ago

That mission is so easy... just take the Cartel Cruiser and quickly run over ______ and then just use the jump off the car park. GTA III was definitely the hardest GTA mission wise but this wasn't one of the harder missions lol.

Suppose it depends. I have trouble with that one while there's other ones I find really easy. 

KYX
  • KYX

This is the best member title i could think of

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted A week ago

GTA III, no doubt

Vichael
  • Vichael

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I'd say GTA III, closely followed by Vice City.

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

i will agree that gta 3 is a difficult game, but gta 1 and its expansions make gta 3 look like a kirby game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users