Quantcast

» «
Photo

If i have a steam account but bought gta v separately will data be on

Best Answer Ai家妯b家, A week ago

So basically what i'm asking is like if i have a steam account but did not buy gta v directly from there,like i have a physical copy,can i connect that version of gta v to my steam account? Like get achievements to pop up on there. Here's another example,will it say on my steam account that i played gta v?

Social Club (DVD) is seperate from Steam so no you can't connect it to steam you would need to buy the Steam version of the game which i don't wouldn't do anyways.

All achievements will be tied to your social club

Go to the full post

5 replies to this topic
PsychoAnarchy666
  • PsychoAnarchy666

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by PsychoAnarchy666, A week ago.

So basically what i'm asking is like if i have a steam account but did not buy gta v directly from there,like i have a physical copy,can i connect that version of gta v to my steam account? Like get achievements to pop up on there. Here's another example,will it say on my steam account that i played gta v?

OptiCog
  • OptiCog

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I'm pretty sure it only comes up on the Social Club.

PsychoAnarchy666
  • PsychoAnarchy666

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I'm pretty sure it only comes up on the Social Club.

the achievements? Are you sure?

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted A week ago   Best Answer

Social Club (DVD) is seperate from Steam so no you can't connect it to steam you would need to buy the Steam version of the game which i don't wouldn't do anyways.

• HalfOfAKebab and PsychoAnarchy666 like this

PsychoAnarchy666
  • PsychoAnarchy666

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

wait! But if i play other games on steam,do i get achievements?

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Wannabe Completionist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by HalfOfAKebab, A week ago.

wait! But if i play other games on steam,do i get achievements?

You will get Steam achievements only for games you purchased via Steam. Any games you bought not through Steam will not give you Steam achievements (even if you add them as a non-Steam product into your library).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users