Actor movements

2 replies to this topic
Vedder
  • Vedder

Crackhead

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 6 days ago

Alright, after playing some V for Vinegar, I noticed how Jack runs, stops to do some animations, teleports up on a wall and does all that without objectives player has to pickup(at least what I noticed..). You get what I'm trying to say. Could anyone explain to me how to do that? If you didn't quite understand what I'm asking, I'd be glad to repeat myself.

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

eh

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 6 days ago

teleports are special objectives found in the menu. as for uninterrupted animations (at least I assume that's what you're talking about), those can be achieved by using player animations that can, too, be found in the 'objectives' menu. player animations can be stacked one after another and play without interruptions, but only in cutscenes

Vedder
  • Vedder

Crackhead

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 6 days ago

If you watch Aznkei's gameplay of V for Vinegar, in the second part, Sweet's model sprints for a while, slows down and walks, jumps up the wall and over a fence, walks behind an enemy and kills him, all while the player follows him, not in a checkpoint. There doesn't even seem to be any checkpoints that would trigger objectives in which the actor would be replaced by another one but with different animation(maybe there are but they are well hidden..).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users