Photo

Who's the worse character in gta 5?

97 replies to this topic
Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:57 PM

Trevor's really just a sad attempt at trying to be Jack Torrance from The Shining. The difference being is the former was actually a menacing psychopath. The latter is an over bearing man child who probably smells like a sewer.

fashion
  • fashion

is math related to science?

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 July 2017 - 05:34 AM Edited by fashion, 24 July 2017 - 06:55 AM.

Trevor's really just a sad attempt at trying to be Jack Torrance from The Shining. The difference being is the former was actually a menacing psychopath. The latter is an over bearing man child who probably smells like a sewer.

At the beginning maybe. Give trevor a suburban look, leather jacket and jeans, shave his nasty hair, give him a short beard, sunglasses and voila new Trevor.

I thought Trevor wasn't as bad as many people think. The Johnny stuff pissed me off, but it also made Trevor the type of guy that makes you wonder what he's gonna do next. Not the pinnacle of fictional writing, but he was entertaining.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:00 PM

I don't care about him killing Johnny, but I do wish Trevor sold the "psycho" label better. He just felt more like a combination of random personality traits thrown together into a mess. That said, he's not the worst character in the game to me.

When I first read about Trevor in the previews, I thought he would take cues from Leo Kasper from Manhunt 2. The game wasn't great but it was Rockstar's best take on a psychopathic character. Menacing but not over-the-top.
  • Algonquin Assassin, Payne Killer and The Deadite like this

O.Z
  • O.Z

Trevor Philips

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:43 PM

The whole De Santa family.

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:52 AM Edited by ChiroVette, 03 August 2017 - 07:56 AM.

I don't care about him killing Johnny, but I do wish Trevor sold the "psycho" label better.

While I LOVE Trevor, and think he may be the single best character in the history of the GTA universe, there is one hole in his personality. The whole overly weepy, comedic persona when it comes to both his Mother and Mrs. Medraso. Don't get me wrong, I get the humor in it, and it was funny enough in its own way, particularly as it was intentionally juxtaposed against his sociopathic, over-the-top insanity. But I think it should have toned down just a little.

I mean the guy who rightfully and so awesomely, caved in the head of everyone's favorite drug-addled, cuckolded, pansy-ass ex-biker-gang-leader could have been a little less weepy, even with his obvious Mommy-issues. Actually, if you watch shows like The Sopranos, and other entertainment with strong, alpha-male, and arguably psychotic protagonists, the whole "Gangster with Mommy issues" is a common theme. So that, in and of itself was fine in Trevor's case.

But if I had my druthers, that aspect of his personality would still be there, and would still be exaggerated for comedic value, but maybe toned down just a bit.

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

OhDee
  • OhDee

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:01 AM

In terms of morals and behaviour - absolutely Trevor! Some of the stuff he does is just downright hideous and inexcusable to me. 

In terms of who made me roll my eyes and tut the most - has to be Amanda, closely followed by Michael's kids. I mean, Michael can be a douche at times but they are so ungrateful and obnoxious in the extreme. Still kind of disappointed we had no choice in whether or not he got the family back together. 

• CartmanKusanagi and Pedinhuh like this

korygiles
  • korygiles

After 5 years on the East Coast, it was time to go home

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:14 AM

Devin Weston.

• He underpaid Micheal, Franklin and Trevor after they did a lot of hard work for him
  • He puts the blame on Micheal for killing his legal counsel, even though Molly was being a total idiot after walking in front of a massive air compressor
  • Sent Merryweather guards to his house after the Molly ordeal.
  • He's also a rich snob. 

Need I say more?

O_Cean
  • O_Cean

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:02 AM

Fabian. What an annoying hippie c*nt. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users