Who's the worse character in gta 5?

97 replies to this topic
GeorgeCostanzaTheMovie
  • GeorgeCostanzaTheMovie

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:07 PM

I can't stand Franklin. I think Trevor is a stupidly overrated character, but at least he, and Michael, have personalities. Franklin is just a whinny twat who has the personality of a cardboard box.  

• Official General, Los Santos citizen, Journey_95 and 1 other like this

Steezy.
  • Steezy.

Dimension Shifter

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:46 AM

Tanisha, Tonya, Jimmy, Stretch, Debra and Beverly just to name a few.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:06 AM

I can't stand Franklin. I think Trevor is a stupidly overrated character, but at least he, and Michael, have personalities. Franklin is just a whinny twat who has the personality of a cardboard box.  

I hate the Trevor the most, but Franklin's excessive whining was extremely annoying.

StiKey
  • StiKey

Player Hater

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:00 AM

Jimmy. f*cking jimmy

• Cobhthaigh likes this

Dan_1983
  • Dan_1983

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:41 PM

All of Micheal's family.

Lamar

Franklin's aunt

Trevor

Lester

ArmyRaidFail404
  • ArmyRaidFail404

Welcome to the Union

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:24 AM Edited by ArmyRaidFail404, 14 April 2017 - 07:25 AM.

Steve Haines, at least in terms of being the most annoying character. He's like the Officer Tenpenny of GTA V, but much worse: getting you to do all of his dirty work and not acting like a dickhead only 0.00000000001% of the time. At least Tenpenny had humour, and a voice that didn't make me want to put him in a meat grinder.

ARYSTKR8
  • ARYSTKR8

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:21 AM

Guys, you need to learn the difference between a poorly developed and forgettable character and a character that was written to make your skin crawl

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:49 AM

Guys, you need to learn the difference between a poorly developed and forgettable character and a character that was written to make your skin crawl

There's plenty of characters that fit both criteria. Really the worst cast of characters in the series.

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:49 AM Edited by Dr. Robotnik, 17 April 2017 - 12:51 AM.

At the end of the day, Lamar. Is there anyone here who actually likes him rather than just finding him funny? He might have the odd moment (the drive to Paleto Bay in "Pack Man" with Trevor is the only time he actually shows a certain degree of insight), but he's so proudly, defiantly, and arrogantly f*ck-dumb that I can't muster up anything but contempt for him.  The whole business with Stretch was entirely his fault, and he only has to face consequences for it in the bad endings. And maybe he wouldn't be so bad even then if all the other braindead f*ckwits in the "hood" didn't hold his entirely one-sided "friendship" with Franklin over the latter's head as a guilt trip. I love how Tanisha tries to play up Franklin being out of that dumpster and living it up in Vinewood Hills as a negative when she and the rest of those moochers are the biggest things holding him back.

• Cutter De Blanc and Los Santos citizen like this

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:06 AM

Depends what you mean by worst? There's lots of characters you wouldn't want to be anywhere near IRL.

In terms of detriment to the story, what they really needed to do was brief up the antagonists. Madrazo was promising early on but went out softly. I'd have like to have seen more from Wei Chang. Excellent in the scene with Michael in Fresh Meat, proper menace.

Not to criticise the actors but Haines and Weston aren't menacing enough to be the big bads IMHO.
  • LincolnClay likes this

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

F*ck Take Two Interactive...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:30 AM

Depends what you mean by worst? There's lots of characters you wouldn't want to be anywhere near IRL.
In terms of detriment to the story, what they really needed to do was brief up the antagonists. Madrazo was promising early on but went out softly. I'd have like to have seen more from Wei Chang. Excellent in the scene with Michael in Fresh Meat, proper menace.
Not to criticise the actors but Haines and Weston aren't menacing enough to be the big bads IMHO.

Mostly because they acted all high and mighty around you, but then die rather forgettably.

ColemichaelClaude
  • ColemichaelClaude

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:55 PM

That bitch that makes you do the fitness triathlon strangers and freaks

ntszfung
  • ntszfung

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:12 PM

Chop

_Moe
  • _Moe

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:49 PM

Amanda.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:29 PM

That bitch that makes you do the fitness triathlon strangers and freaks

Mary-Ann...i add on to that too...real annoyance

BlueRoseGirl_xx
  • BlueRoseGirl_xx

BlueRoseGirl_xx

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:59 AM

To me, alot of the characters were quite stale... But I would have to settle for Tracey. Someone I definently cringed alot a and wished I could shoot. Lol

Frizzer
  • Frizzer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Portugal

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:00 PM

The worst character in GTA V are the cheaters players. The only know to destroy the gameplay. Are frustrated people that has some king of mental disturbance.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:34 AM

Everyone minus Floyd and Chop.
Floyd felt competely out of placed in this game abd Chop is a dog, and in a dog I trust.

The rest is pure scum, with some being worst than others, but if you ask, the biggest scumbag is Trevor, yeah I get it, he's a badass who kills anyone he wants because he gives 0 f*cks to pretty much anyone who he doesn't consider his close friends, but Jesus Christ, EVERYONE missed the point with him: HE IS NOT A MAN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ROOT AND LOOK FORWARD TO!

-The stuff he did with Floyd is downright terrifying and I'm amazed that R* got away with that;
-His constant use of meth is not something funny, or awesome, but either way he gets an "unkillable" status because of it;
-He is ALWAYS either bickering about Michael, complaining people don't like him (no wonder why) or complaining about everyone else -he has no idea that he IS the problem;
-He is a cannibal, I have no idea how to look this in a good light;
-He's overall one annoying, but deadly bully even to his own friends, and like any other bully, he only has power over those who are truly scared of him.

Also, his fanboys and fangirls are f*cking dreadful...
  • Journey_95, SmokesWithCigs, Good Hombre and 2 others like this

Ven-Van
  • Ven-Van

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:39 PM

Jimmy De Santa: spoiled and stupid kid.

I agree, also Tracey and Amanda should be there.

Vichael
  • Vichael

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:45 PM

Definitely Jimmy. Devin Weston was pretty poor as an antagonist, too.

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:51 AM Edited by Johnny Spaz, 01 May 2017 - 04:52 AM.

Too many, I'll keep the list short by saying the characters I like: Franklin, Chop, Wade, Floyd & Lamar. Everyone else is sh*t.

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade Corporation
  • European-Union

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:50 AM

Mary Ann. I hate how big tryhard she is.

"WAHWAHWAH YOU SUCK I'M BETTER THAN YA C'MON FAT GUY"

Ray's Occult Books
  • Ray's Occult Books

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 May 2017 - 03:32 PM

Michael without a doubt.
Self-entitled whining little bitch.
Those cut scenes of him at the movie studio says it all.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Still King

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:52 PM

Trevor is just a character created for cheap laughs. Michael is the only one who has personality...I would've liked him better if not for the annoying family drama plot.
  • OhDee likes this

Tengerecki
  • Tengerecki

Rat

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:28 PM

Everyone who isn't a GTA IV/EFLC character.

Too bad the only thing that's left from Johnny K is a little bit of brain on Trevor's boots. 

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:52 AM

Everyone who isn't a GTA IV/EFLC character.

Too bad the only thing that's left from Johnny K is a little bit of brain on Trevor's boots. 
I wonder how the Housers would feel if I had a bit of one of their family members' brain on my boot.
  • Journey_95 and Niobium like this

vladutz8
  • vladutz8

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:18 AM

It's definitely Jimmy, Michael's son. He's such a huge douche

TakeshiSantos
  • TakeshiSantos

O Partner, Where Art Thou?

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:57 PM

Floyd felt competely out of placed in this game abd Chop is a dog, and in a dog I trust.

The rest is pure scum, with some being worst than others, but if you ask, the biggest scumbag is Trevor, yeah I get it, he's a badass who kills anyone he wants because he gives 0 f*cks to pretty much anyone who he doesn't consider his close friends, but Jesus Christ, EVERYONE missed the point with him: HE IS NOT A MAN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ROOT AND LOOK FORWARD TO!

-The stuff he did with Floyd is downright terrifying and I'm amazed that R* got away with that;
-His constant use of meth is not something funny, or awesome, but either way he gets an "unkillable" status because of it;
-He is ALWAYS either bickering about Michael, complaining people don't like him (no wonder why) or complaining about everyone else -he has no idea that he IS the problem;
-He's overall one annoying, but deadly bully even to his own friends, and like any other bully, he only has power over those who are truly scared of him.

Trevor literally scares me sometimes. Being a cannibal, picking up hitchhickers to crazy guys in a mountain, killing Vanilla Unicorn's manager just to take over the place and put the corpse in a damn fridge. It's too much even for Grand Theft Auto standards. And of course, the fact that he represents half of the GTA fanbase who only played San Andreas and V. f*cking pricks.

Also, Floyd didn't deserved to die. He was way too good for this.

VanessaMagick
  • VanessaMagick

Resident Lewdposter

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:57 AM

Trevor literally scares me sometimes. Being a cannibal, picking up hitchhickers to crazy guys in a mountain, killing Vanilla Unicorn's manager just to take over the place and put the corpse in a damn fridge. It's too much even for Grand Theft Auto standards. And of course, the fact that he represents half of the GTA fanbase who only played San Andreas and V. f*cking pricks.

Also, Floyd didn't deserved to die. He was way too good for this.

I appreciate Trevor as a character - he's legitimately funny and genuinely memorable - but he's such a f*cking psycho that I couldn't ever actually like him. I get it's supposed to be silly, Rockstar tapping their pens against their forehead thinking, "How can we make the most f*cked up, psychotic animal of a human being possible without literally showing him cutting babies' heads off?"

I honestly think the best ending in the game is killing Trevor - things are uneasy between Franklin and Michael for a while, perhaps forever, Lamar goes into hiding, Devin and the FIB still have a modicum of power over Franklin at the very least, Ron is so brainwashed that he mourns Trevor's death like a friend...

...and yet, hundreds, probably even thousands, of innocent lives have been saved from the most f*cked up murderer in the whole state. I'd put that in the win column, if I'm honest.

• Journey_95, Dr. Robotnik, OhDee and 1 other like this

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:03 PM Edited by Queen Elizabeth II, 19 May 2017 - 12:05 PM.

I think that most "Strangers & Freaks" mission givers were awful.

Tonya, Beverly, Border Patrol, Barry. They all deserve to die. At least 3 of them die on screen, I bet Tonya is going to die anyway (Crack) and Barry.. well, who knows. He was the most irrelevant character of them all.

While doing S & F missions I felt like an idiot. Why would Trevor or Franklin do these missions? What's in it for them.

• Journey_95 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users