How to make cj taller?

5 replies to this topic
XXgtassholeXX
  • XXgtassholeXX

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:21 PM

I really want a taller cj in gta san anrdeas. It feels like he is about 5'7''-5'8'' tall only, which sucks. I want to make him 6'6'' or something like that. You know, big black man and all. It will make him look more intimidating. 

What dff or txd files do I have to edit? Are the files in player.img?

Fugitive19
  • Fugitive19

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:18 AM Edited by Fugitive19, 17 March 2017 - 10:19 AM.

I'd love to know as well, but I want to make Ryder shorter for a video. I guess one could try to scale the size of dff in Blender. Maybe bones won't work properly, but I'm a noob when it comes to modelling.

XXgtassholeXX
  • XXgtassholeXX

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:57 AM Edited by XXgtassholeXX, 17 March 2017 - 11:00 AM.

I'd love to know as well, but I want to make Ryder shorter for a video. I guess one could try to scale the size of dff in Blender. Maybe bones won't work properly, but I'm a noob when it comes to modelling.

I just subbed you.. your videos are cool.

well, someone out there has to know the way to make cj taller. But no one seems too interested in this matter. or else there would already be a height mod.. 

I want to say how character modelling sucks in gta sa... :panic: Ryder is supposed to be a midget like eazy e. Ryder and madd dog should both be 5'3'' 

Cautcheitcha
  • Cautcheitcha

Comic book writer.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

How to make Cj tall, anyone?!!! YES ROCKSTAR f*ckED UP CUZ RYDER SUPPOSED TO BE SHORT NOT CJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Philips_27
  • Philips_27

Modding Lover

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Well... You can try to increase a player model (files named as player.dff/txd in gta3.img) in 3D's Max, but this hard for newbies. Also, you must know - CJ created by pieces, unlike player models in III/VC. So, you will need increase a pieces models (like head, legs e.g.). But again, it's too hard.

Or second way: You can find/make a CJ model like ped and then increase that model.

• Cautcheitcha likes this

Cautcheitcha
  • Cautcheitcha

Comic book writer.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Well... You can try to increase a player model (files named as player.dff/txd in gta3.img) in 3D's Max, but this hard for newbies. Also, you must know - CJ created by pieces, unlike player models in III/VC. So, you will need increase a pieces models (like head, legs e.g.). But again, it's too hard.

Or second way: You can find/make a CJ model like ped and then increase that model.

PLEASE MAN CAN YOU MAKE RYDER SHORT?!!!! PLEASE! GTA SAN ANDREAS MOST ANNOYING BUG BY ROCKSTAR GAMES is that People call Ryder a midget in the f*cking game so how in the f*ck he looks tall as hell in the game?!! And why CJ is the short one?!!! Please can someone correct this with a mod?! Seriously, let's talk about this!!!

Eazy-E was very short.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users