How to make cj taller?

2 replies to this topic
XXgtassholeXX
  • XXgtassholeXX

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:21 PM

I really want a taller cj in gta san anrdeas. It feels like he is about 5'7''-5'8'' tall only, which sucks. I want to make him 6'6'' or something like that. You know, big black man and all. It will make him look more intimidating. 

What dff or txd files do I have to edit? Are the files in player.img?

Fugitive19
  • Fugitive19

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:18 AM Edited by Fugitive19, 17 March 2017 - 10:19 AM.

I'd love to know as well, but I want to make Ryder shorter for a video. I guess one could try to scale the size of dff in Blender. Maybe bones won't work properly, but I'm a noob when it comes to modelling.

XXgtassholeXX
  • XXgtassholeXX

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:57 AM Edited by XXgtassholeXX, 17 March 2017 - 11:00 AM.

I'd love to know as well, but I want to make Ryder shorter for a video. I guess one could try to scale the size of dff in Blender. Maybe bones won't work properly, but I'm a noob when it comes to modelling.

I just subbed you.. your videos are cool.

well, someone out there has to know the way to make cj taller. But no one seems too interested in this matter. or else there would already be a height mod.. 

I want to say how character modelling sucks in gta sa... :panic: Ryder is supposed to be a midget like eazy e. Ryder and madd dog should both be 5'3'' 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users