Vice City Easter eggs

47 replies to this topic
VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

That would have made more sense in V. Espcially if Vice City is set in the 80s. Zero would be either a baby or not born yet.

But remember CJ bought Zero's RC Shop, so it was likely expanded into GTA 6. Zero's RC Shop could possibly be managed by Rickie Lukens now. VictorVance1239 could buy a RC Helicopter and I could steal a Merryweather/Military Drone, for a GTA 6 Heist's setup! Everyones satisfied now! :r*:

But remember all of that took place in 1992 so it wouldn't matter if the game is set in the 1980s. 

Str8upBallin4eva
  • Str8upBallin4eva

Savage

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Str8upBallin4eva, A week ago.

GTA 6 is not going to be set in the past, unless Rockstargames wants the prolounge and the present city to be Vice City. I highly believe GTA 6 will take place a year or 2 after GTA 5, because the success of GTA Online. Rockstar Games mostly likely do not want to confuse RDR2 with GTA6.

Str8upBallin4eva
  • Str8upBallin4eva

Savage

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Leslie Bensies said, "Miami in the 1980's is so iconic it would be strange to revisit Vice City in a different time period." He now no longer works for Rockstar Games... so what in the world have you seen to prove your beliefs? My proof is here, http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-6 

*DERGaming
  • *DERGaming

I am back

• Members
  • United-States
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

A Easter egg involving Vice City would be pretty amazing, I remember when they had that GTA SA Easter egg in gta 5 that sent chills up my spine.

• VictorVince1239 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

so what in the world have you seen to prove your beliefs? My proof is here, http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-6 

error_404.png

Find a better source.

• Rodger Cheeto, Achlys, Payne Killer and 4 others like this

Arrow
  • Arrow

Homie

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted A week ago

I would like to see some reference to Rosenberg and Tommy from the first mission. Other than that, some other 80s reference like the Clothes, lines from Vice City script or missions would make some neat Easter Eggs.

Str8upBallin4eva
  • Str8upBallin4eva

Savage

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

so what in the world have you seen to prove your beliefs? My proof is here, http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-6 

Find a better source.

It was there a moment ago, you must be a hacker! :miranda:

During my investigatation, I re-googled "GTA 6 IGN", clicked on the 1st link, saw that the source *FIXED*. You must google "GTA 6 IGN" to see it correctly! Must be IGN's security reasons...

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by VictorVince1239, A week ago.

Another Easter egg they could run with is a guy yelling out "Nice ass baby!" when you buy this whole outfit or just the pants then go to the golf course. 

w8tgjp.jpg

• Payne Killer and Natasha like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

During my investigatation, I re-googled "GTA 6 IGN", clicked on the 1st link, saw that the source *FIXED*. You must google "GTA 6 IGN" to see it correctly! Must be IGN's security reasons...

Okay but that still isn't anything telling me that a future Vice City game won't be set in the 1980s.

Str8upBallin4eva
  • Str8upBallin4eva

Savage

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Str8upBallin4eva, A week ago.

Okay but that still isn't anything telling me that a future Vice City game won't be set in the 1980s.

Please stop being repulsive, you're incredibly awful on comprehension. Here is another reason GTA6, why will not take place in the 80's. https://youtu.be/V8W...SUfjsxiyUgMx4IQ note* make sure to leave once, you're done. It might continue to show my Liked Playlist on Youtube.

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Tommy was 35 years old in Vice City, so unless he steps out of a delorean with Doc Brown and Marty I have no interest in seeing him in 2017 as a man in his freaken 60s. 

• Str8upBallin4eva likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

Please stop being repulsive, you're incredibly awful on comprehension. Here is another reason GTA6, why will not take place in the 80's. https://youtu.be/V8W...SUfjsxiyUgMx4IQ note* make sure to leave once, you're done. It might continue to show my Liked Playlist on Youtube.

>using a GTA youtuber as a reliable source

Now you're just trolling.

Pat
  • Pat

• GTA Series Staff
  • None

Posted A week ago

Enough with the arguments about when the next GTA will take place. This thread is for discussing easter eggs, not time period speculation.

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Honestly I like the Mission 2: The Party idea best.

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

2RNmRJ.gif
This one might be a bit much for an Easter egg but I think it would be cool to get to the location at the right time and see a Helicopter landing. A car pulls up across from it and all of the people get out to make a deal exchange that gets interrupted just like what happened in Vice City. Then when this happens you could choose to jump in or just watch.Either way the cash is left behind which could be the first money you make in the game. I'd say make it about 50000-100.000. 

I think larger scale random events like this one would be a great addition to the next Gta. Essentially unmarked side missions that you can happen upon.

For my Vice City easter eggs I'd like to have the 80's variations of certain cars available such as the Infernus. Also some of the great sountrack brought back.

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by VictorVince1239, A week ago.

2RNmRJ.gif
This one might be a bit much for an Easter egg but I think it would be cool to get to the location at the right time and see a Helicopter landing. A car pulls up across from it and all of the people get out to make a deal exchange that gets interrupted just like what happened in Vice City. Then when this happens you could choose to jump in or just watch.Either way the cash is left behind which could be the first money you make in the game. I'd say make it about 50000-100.000. 

I think larger scale random events like this one would be a great addition to the next Gta. Essentially unmarked side missions that you can happen upon.

For my Vice City easter eggs I'd like to have the 80's variations of certain cars available such as the Infernus. Also some of the great sountrack brought back.

Yeah like having the 2 guys dressed similar to Lance and Tommy running out of the ally and hoping in the white Infernus ala Mission 4 of GTA Vice City. That could be a way to get the Infernus in a Easter Egg but I don't think you'd be able to keep it.

• Neon_Dreaming likes this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Zello, A week ago.

This would be perfect on the radio before a song comes on the DJ says "Everybody do the Lance Vance dance!"

giphy.gif

Even better if they get Philip Michael Thomas to voice the DJ

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Maybe if they were to use the PS2 Vice City game as a hit movie in the HD universe that could work. Having Philip play a GTA version of his real life self that's still acting but also a Radio DJ who references the famous character from time to time.

Could have Vice City posters with Tommy, etc all around the city and maybe even have the movie available to watch in the theater.   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users