Quantcast

» «
Photo

If i have the ps2 vice city game disc can i pop it in to my ps4 and pl

Best Answer MetalMilitia89, 16 March 2017 - 05:54 PM

Nope.  PS4 is NOT backward compatible.  Only way you can play PS1, PS2, and PS3 Games would be on a Backward Compatible PS3...Something I in fact own.  I can play all Physical Discs from PS1 and PS2 on my PS3.  They don't make any more of these PS3's, though, and all new Consoles suck since they remove Backward Compatibility.  You can only buy these old games digitally now a days.  I prefer the Physical Copies than any digital sh*t with tons of bugs...

Go to the full post

2 replies to this topic
PsychoAnarchy666
  • PsychoAnarchy666

GTA Fan Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:52 PM

I got a ps2 vice city game disc and was wondering if i can just pop it in my ps4 and play it considering you can play vice city,3 and san andreas on it by purchasing them digitally then maybe if you have the disc you can just pop it in and play it right?

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:54 PM   Best Answer

Nope.  PS4 is NOT backward compatible.  Only way you can play PS1, PS2, and PS3 Games would be on a Backward Compatible PS3...Something I in fact own.  I can play all Physical Discs from PS1 and PS2 on my PS3.  They don't make any more of these PS3's, though, and all new Consoles suck since they remove Backward Compatibility.  You can only buy these old games digitally now a days.  I prefer the Physical Copies than any digital sh*t with tons of bugs...

ViceBoy69
  • ViceBoy69

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

Just buy a PS2 or if you have the game disc and a decent spec pc play on it on the PS2 emulator PCSX2.

I use my pc like that and i also have the usb adaptor so i can plug my PS2 pad in and use that on games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users