Call of Duty WWII

229 replies to this topic
DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:29 PM

Hmmmm, good gameplay, real weapons...and it will even include the zombie mode, which i honestly totally love(d)

If the actual maps of the latter would be good again like back in COD black ops and the reviews of the overall game are good, i am totally buying this.

-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2017 - 03:13 PM

All this bs talk from the righty gamers about SJW's are gonna ruin WWII COD.  TBH I could care less if they want to add females into the battlefield. Yes it may take away from the immersion a little bit, but c'mon its a game and more than white males play games. I'm pretty sure that's gonna be limited to MP anyway so wgaf I say. 

I'd be more pissed about them taking the swastika out of the sp game and replacing it with the iron cross. I want to kill mofos with the nazi symbol on their arm and that is a real immersion breaker for me.  

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:55 PM

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Bitchass Bullsh*t

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:02 AM

Not trying to be negative, but I hope this game is not rushed and it's not filled with kids
  • Roger Cheeto likes this

EmSixTeen
  • EmSixTeen

Godfather

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Ireland

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:07 AM

Hmm, looks like they're implementing some more Battlefield-like elements - I really hope that's not the case. I love Battlefield, but not in my WW2 CoD please.

Roger Cheeto
  • Roger Cheeto

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:18 AM

Not trying to be negative, but I hope this game is not rushed and it's not filled with kids

it's going to be. They're pretty much confirmed dildos and retarded camos are coming to multiplayer. 

• CGFforLife likes this

GTA_The_Series
  • GTA_The_Series

Long Live 2pac, Tupac, Makaveli, The LEGEND

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:59 AM Edited by GTA_The_Series, 17 August 2017 - 07:04 AM.

it's going to be. They're pretty much confirmed dildos and retarded camos are coming to multiplayer. 
Kids you say? Haha. Na....I remember back in the day when CoD had a reasonable amoumt of mature players. Back when Cod 4 Modern Warfare was barely out in it's first couple of weeks i had a blast playing with people online. Sh*t started changing with MW2. Then from that point on, all the annoying brats took in. There's going to be a sh*t tone of young brats raping their moms wallet for the next Cod game. And if they don't get the newest Cod game they're gonna throw a tantrum.

This whole "rated M for mature" doesn't apply to sh*t since there's little brat morons everywhere in CoD multiplayer. So expect a sh*t tone of kiddos online in it's first release. I'm actually more hyped for the campaign than the multiplayer tbh.
  • Roger Cheeto, Simply_Wasted and CGFforLife like this

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Bitchass Bullsh*t

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 17 August 2017 - 12:24 PM

Kids you say? Haha. Na....I remember back in the day when CoD had a reasonable amoumt of mature players. Back when Cod 4 Modern Warfare was barely out in it's first couple of weeks i had a blast playing with people online. Sh*t started changing with MW2. Then from that point on, all the annoying brats took in. There's going to be a sh*t tone of young brats raping their moms wallet for the next Cod game. And if they don't get the newest Cod game they're gonna throw a tantrum.
This whole "rated M for mature" doesn't apply to sh*t since there's little brat morons everywhere in CoD multiplayer. So expect a sh*t tone of kiddos online in it's first release. I'm actually more hyped for the campaign than the multiplayer tbh.
@Roger Chetto Dildos? During World War II?? LOL, I guess the developer were high

@GTA_The_Series Exactly, Rating mean sh*t now, every game was just like rated E, anyone can buy any game they want including kids, can abuse their parent wallet for the games they want, this is why every games are full of spoiled kids,. While i'm pretty sure there will still be kids on next COD, I just wish there were fewer of them
  • GTA_The_Series likes this

-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:55 PM Edited by -RP-, 19 August 2017 - 07:15 PM.

This game will be too intense for younger players, and doesn't have a bunch of scifi running up walls crap. The blood and gore will be much more real than what hey are used too. Same for zombies getting more serious and scarier.  I think the kids will bitch out and wont be able to take it.....I HOPE

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:00 PM

This game will be too intense for younger players, and doesn't have a bunch of scifi running up walls crap. The blood and gore will be much more real than what hey are used too. Same for zombies getting more serious and scarier.  I think the kids will bitch out and wont be able to take it.....I HOPE

Hopefully they leave around January time, because there is nothing better in any Call Of Duty than pwning Christmas Noobs. That is some of the most fun you can have.

• RedDagger and -RP- like this

Dottie
  • Dottie

Back from the dead-ish

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:29 PM

Something tells me that the execution is going to probably suck ass, falling under the horribleness of peer to peer connection, dated game engines, poor attempts at "game balancing", and other nonsense to make the game as unnecessarily complex as it actually needs to be. The idea sounds pretty good I guess: something diverging from the wannabe titalfall halo nonsense futuristic scene to something that is, to me, a lot more interesting. And lets not forget that vehicles, third person, and bayonets, were already implemented in previous COD installments so there's technically nothing new :p

CoD has, at least in my opinion, established a horrible reputation for being littered with immature children and having terrible gameplay overall, so it would be interesting to see if they can at least redeem themselves to some degree ​without blatantly copying Battlefield, but seeing as though I am quite pessimistic on AAA titles overall for the last few years, I am certain that they are going to bork it up somehow. If anything, I hope they bring back the gore of WaW where limbs and heads could literally be dismembered. One of the things I missed while playing other COD and Battlefield games

One question I do have is why WWII again? COD 1-3 and WaW were WWII and there's plenty of other titles covering WWII as well. Yes its a major world war but there's other stuff too 

Hopefully they leave around January time, because there is nothing better in any Call Of Duty than pwning Christmas Noobs. That is some of the most fun you can have.

christmas noobs are always a blast to destroy :p

-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:16 PM Edited by -RP-, 20 August 2017 - 05:18 PM.

There's talk that Activision will be canning the COD franchise after this.  If so, they better go out with a huge bang that will put every other COD title to shame, as it should if its the last in the series.  

IDK I'm feeling pretty hyped tbh, zombies alone (It looks SO sick).  WWII is my favorite era for shooters too and COD WaW was friggin fantastic on ps3.   blowing peoples legs off in mp never got old lol

As for xmas noobs :devil: ....hehe fresh meat for my k/d.  

EmSixTeen
  • EmSixTeen

Godfather

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Ireland

Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:31 PM

I'd put a thousand pound bet on that they're not canning the franchise.

• SLUMPUSSY, RedDagger, Roger Cheeto and 1 other like this

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick
  • OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Story trailer is up. Looking good!

• acmilano, Femme Fatale and Criminal-Fox like this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

XMD5A

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Mister Pink, 5 days ago.

This looks impressive but I hate the soundbites they use in these war games about honour and patriotism. "These our men! Our men, when did you forget that!?!" with some epic horns playing over it. It's kind of cheesy.  I waiting for a war game that's like Apocalypse Now (yes, I know they're making a game of that film). I want something a little more subversive. I know it's a war game and there's certain cliches or stereotypes that may be unavoidable but damn.. maybe something a little bit off kilter, something a bit different. I'll still play it and I'll probably enjoy the game for it's action but I'm not expecting much from the script. 

The graphics look amazing though and I'm dying to play a WWII game. It's been so long. Think the last WWII game I played was Meal of Honor. 

• acmilano likes this

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago

So I've read there's no perks.

Weak.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

First of his name

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 5 days ago

This looks impressive

Every CoD trailer does. Yet it's still CoD, same as always. So don't get your hopes up just because it's WW2 again.

We need a new Brothers in Arms game.

acmilano
  • acmilano

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

Story trailer is up. Looking good!

At 2.01. Swastikas are back! Well at least campaign won't be effected by politics. Too bad that this time there is no british and soviet campaign.

This looks impressive but I hate the soundbites they use in these war games about honour and patriotism. "These our men! Our men, when did you forget that!?!" with some epic horns playing over it. It's kind of cheesy.  I waiting for a war game that's like Apocalypse Now (yes, I know they're making a game of that film). I want something a little more subversive. I know it's a war game and there's certain cliches or stereotypes that may be unavoidable but damn.. maybe something a little bit off kilter, something a bit different. I'll still play it and I'll probably enjoy the game for it's action but I'm not expecting much from the script. 

The graphics look amazing though and I'm dying to play a WWII game. It's been so long. Think the last WWII game I played was Meal of Honor. 

Check the Spec Ops:The Line if you didn't already. Its basically what you described;a compete deconstruction of modern shooters.

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Gummy , 2 days ago.

I like how the campaign looks really personal. Personally, the American campaigns in COD never really hooked me that much. But this one looks kind of promising. I feel like COD is trying to step up on it's campaigns too recently. Infinite Warfare, no matter how much you hate it, have great character development and dialogue. Even Soap and Price is very lacky when it comes to character develompent, they just feel like specific badasses, unless you read the comics, which elaborates on a few characters.

https://www.youtube....GB2gO_Ugsgp7WyM

-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted 9 hours ago

This campaign feels like something I will be replaying many a time on Memorial Day and Veterans Day. Looks epic.

Also, tfg there are no perks, get lost kiddies game's not for you. Go play your wall run jump scfi pewpew games

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users