Quantcast

» «
Photo

What if Niko or Luis were killed off instead of Johnny?

41 replies to this topic
Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:25 PM

if anyone is still salty about johnnys death in 2017 you really need friends

also if niko was in gta 5 and was killed there would be no chance of him winning because you can't kill off one of the protagonists (aka trevor in this case)

Achlys
  • Achlys

I Can Tell You're Curious, It's Written On Your Lips

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:32 PM

if anyone is still salty about johnnys death in 2017 you really need friends

Lmao, I have something better than friends, fag hags. And a few of them are IV fans who are also pissed off at Johnny's death. One of them was so mad, that she told me that she wishes she knew where the Housers lived, so she can rape them with the biggest strapon she can find. :lol:
  • theGTAking101 likes this

Dan_1983
  • Dan_1983

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:52 AM

If it was Niko? It would be Trevor on the ground dead. In all honesty most of us would've went nuts if it was Niko being killed by Trevor.

• Payne Killer and The American Army 1775 like this

The American Army 1775
  • The American Army 1775

The Protectors

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:57 AM

If it was Luis? It would be Trevor on the ground dead, with plain face. In all honesty most of us woupd've nuts if it was Trevor killed by Luis.
  • Payne Killer likes this

21:6
  • 21:6

| v a p o r w a v e |

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago Edited by 21:6, A week ago.

There'd be more backlash for Niko as he is the protagonist of the main game, for Luis there'd be the same backlash as Johnny because they are both DLC characters and most players would have played both DLC or none at all. Johnny and Luis are both relatable characters and hence there'd be the same fans for each.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

Niko= GTAF Community would hate GTA V even more, like 1000x more.

Luis= GTAF Community would probably celebrate.

• Jeansowaty and StormBreaker like this

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted A week ago

if R* kills Niko. i sell everything i have. i buy a terrain in the rockies mountains, and i become a guru whose goal is to see R* destroyed. btw for me Johnny isn't dead. i mean exept the FIB and the CIA nobody can affirm the guy is dead. he can even become a real badass guy in upcoming GTA. the kind of guy that was handicaped, and that came back from the dead. same for Kate. in IV after the ending, if you wait enough she calls you on the phone

• Jeansowaty likes this

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Banana, A week ago.

It'd be a real kick in the balls if R* killed Niko instead of Johnny. He's too love-able. 

btw for me Johnny isn't dead. i mean exept the FIB and the CIA nobody can affirm the guy is dead. he can even become a real badass guy in upcoming GTA. the kind of guy that was handicaped, and that came back from the dead. same for Kate. in IV after the ending, if you wait enough she calls you on the phone

Maybe in GTAVI you can call up Johnny and summon him as a zombie-follower.

Zombie_Carlos_as_a_homie.jpg

AlertTheRedCode
  • AlertTheRedCode

Same things make us laugh, make us cry...

• Members
  • Albania

Posted A week ago

None of them should be killed. Johnny's death made me angry because I liked him so much. I couldn't bare the fact that he fell into meth again. But R* is cruel, damn!

GTAIV2008
  • GTAIV2008

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

If they were killed off it would have been a tragic loss.

0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

lol232
  • lol232

GTAForums Gold™ Member

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 5 days ago Edited by lol232, 5 days ago.

In case of Niko, Trevor would've been killed in that case and GTA V's story would've been better because it would end at the Jewel Store Job.

And I wouldn't give a damn if Luis got killed.
  • StormBreaker likes this

Brian Grey
  • Brian Grey

Jack of all trades, master of none.

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

If Trevor was a practitioner or Zui Quan a very unpredictable fighting style imitating a drunkard, he'd probably be able to kill Niko and Luis, maybe Rockstar would admit his anger issues were all an act, Trevor's fighting style when killing Johnny appears to me that this is from trial and error from starting fights with anyone who upset him and his drug addiction made him more psychotic and less prone to feeling fatigue, and they had to make Johnny drastically weaker to be an easy target for Trevor (which is the reason IV-TLaD fans are pissed with the treatment of Johnny)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users