Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone want to work on their 2nd Character?

PS4
9 replies to this topic
RepzOps
  • RepzOps

Time is Valueable - Help the society

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:39 PM

Hi everyone. Anyone here wanna start over from level 1 on their second character. I think gta online is getting a little old and starting over on second character will bring an objective and fun to the game.... Also looking for friends to play with.

PSN: RepzOps

Looking for normal people and not kids.

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:02 PM

Yeah its fun, I did the same not around Christmas... But still active on my main account too, hard to let go as I achieved a lot, but I did start a fresh, level 69 atm, and each time I play I tend to do an hour of my 2nd account then back to the main... I used all my knowledge to not waste cash on number 2 and really enjoyed unlicking my race car mods by beating much higher level guys in races, granted, non-contact, non-custom cars, looking for a win, not a battle you know? And to be set upon by others that think I'm a complete noob is really funny...

But,

Be careful man, so many cannot take being beaten by low ranks, they will report and kick you as 'a modder' or 'a cheat' many times if given the chance. This I have found off putting...

Bought the office & small warehouse, and making my way to I/E warehouse... I struggle at times to stay on my new account, after grinding heists hard at times, after over 1000 crate pick-ups, and 100 car sales, many false starts with MC, then having got halfway to profit there, I find it hard to concentrate on it, so do not let your main account/character go stale or forgotten as you may find you return as it's a long way to make the $218m I made on my main man...

It seemed ideal to start again, but it gets a little tedious doing everything you already did, especially trickier things like captures, getting creator likes or rally races... Of course, with a crew/friends all these are easy, but time consuming... Being honest with myself... How long does GTA:O have left? Gunrunning looks like it could be similar for bikers that I/E was to CEO's, just another property to buy, unlock very expensive vehicles and just become a grind... I asked, Is it worth it for it to not last, maybe not enough time to 'get there' before RDR2 comes out...

I'm mainly back on my main account as its easier to help others out, most of who I help are new to heists, let alone PvP public businesses, for me, it just seemed too much effort for something I have already, Either account gets reported/kicked often for winning or just by loading into others sessions and, unaware to me, they wanted me out, so kicked...

And, looking at the latest DLC, it's clear R* are dropping GTA soon, selling everything to anyone, regardless of rank, or success, it will be harder to contain some issues...

Good luck though man, hope you get more from it than I did. Do proper LTS/DM's, with the knowledge you learned from previous, you'll own plenty above your rank and get many fruity messages man, funny...

RepzOps
  • RepzOps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:31 PM Edited by RepzOps, 15 March 2017 - 03:33 PM.

Yeah its fun, I did the same not around Christmas... But still active on my main account too, hard to let go as I achieved a lot, but I did start a fresh, level 69 atm, and each time I play I tend to do an hour of my 2nd account then back to the main... I used all my knowledge to not waste cash on number 2 and really enjoyed unlicking my race car mods by beating much higher level guys in races, granted, non-contact, non-custom cars, looking for a win, not a battle you know? And to be set upon by others that think I'm a complete noob is really funny...

But,

Be careful man, so many cannot take being beaten by low ranks, they will report and kick you as 'a modder' or 'a cheat' many times if given the chance. This I have found off putting...

Bought the office & small warehouse, and making my way to I/E warehouse... I struggle at times to stay on my new account, after grinding heists hard at times, after over 1000 crate pick-ups, and 100 car sales, many false starts with MC, then having got halfway to profit there, I find it hard to concentrate on it, so do not let your main account/character go stale or forgotten as you may find you return as it's a long way to make the $218m I made on my main man...

It seemed ideal to start again, but it gets a little tedious doing everything you already did, especially trickier things like captures, getting creator likes or rally races... Of course, with a crew/friends all these are easy, but time consuming... Being honest with myself... How long does GTA:O have left? Gunrunning looks like it could be similar for bikers that I/E was to CEO's, just another property to buy, unlock very expensive vehicles and just become a grind... I asked, Is it worth it for it to not last, maybe not enough time to 'get there' before RDR2 comes out...

I'm mainly back on my main account as its easier to help others out, most of who I help are new to heists, let alone PvP public businesses, for me, it just seemed too much effort for something I have already, Either account gets reported/kicked often for winning or just by loading into others sessions and, unaware to me, they wanted me out, so kicked...

And, looking at the latest DLC, it's clear R* are dropping GTA soon, selling everything to anyone, regardless of rank, or success, it will be harder to contain some issues...

Good luck though man, hope you get more from it than I did. Do proper LTS/DM's, with the knowledge you learned from previous, you'll own plenty above your rank and get many fruity messages man, funny...

Thats true but it feels good to start from 1. But r* is hard on us if we do. Ha ha ha i already slayed some level 120+ players with level 25. But if i leave on a 2xp and 2$ adversary mode with random players, and i put something to keep joystick up, then i can earn RP and Money without doing anything.

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:59 PM

I'm a fan of the hard graft, not any of these RP/cash AFK things, nor glitches or dupes... To each their own on how we play.

But yeah, real fun getting stuck in and hearing the odd kid/chap questioning me and my legitimacy, or just realising out loud that I'm an experienced guy with 2nd character/account... that sh*t never gets old man...

RepzOps
  • RepzOps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:24 PM

I'm a fan of the hard graft, not any of these RP/cash AFK things, nor glitches or dupes... To each their own on how we play.

But yeah, real fun getting stuck in and hearing the odd kid/chap questioning me and my legitimacy, or just realising out loud that I'm an experienced guy with 2nd character/account... that sh*t never gets old man...

Thats right. Lol.

RepzOps
  • RepzOps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:17 PM

Anyone?

Anyone wanna work on their second character? Its fun.

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:37 PM

lucille-portable.gif

@RepzOps - You're definitely right about how stale GTA is. Seems like a lot of people are working on second characters now.
My husband and I share my PSN account, so that means our bank account is shared. I have everything, so whatever money we make mainly goes to him. He was lucky he had my assistance so he achieved things quicker and ranked up faster. We probably wouldn't have the patience for a whole new account, though I will say working to build his character was fun. And you can have double the businesses so more $$$$. I always suggest doing the x2 RP bonuses or whatever the bonus is to help rank a character. It's so frustrating trying to accomplish things with a weak character when your skill far succeeds it.

Are you doing the new character on your same account or on a new PSN? Regardless of whatever account, I will help you when you need it. And I will host the PAC Finale glitch for you too.
  • RepzOps likes this

FaultyDroid
  • FaultyDroid

Not the one you're looking for

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:01 AM

Hands down best thing about starting a second character is knowing what not to buy..!
  • RepzOps and DeXiovi like this

RepzOps
  • RepzOps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:08 AM

lucille-portable.gif

@RepzOps - You're definitely right about how stale GTA is. Seems like a lot of people are working on second characters now.
My husband and I share my PSN account, so that means our bank account is shared. I have everything, so whatever money we make mainly goes to him. He was lucky he had my assistance so he achieved things quicker and ranked up faster. We probably wouldn't have the patience for a whole new account, though I will say working to build his character was fun. And you can have double the businesses so more $$$$. I always suggest doing the x2 RP bonuses or whatever the bonus is to help rank a character. It's so frustrating trying to accomplish things with a weak character when your skill far succeeds it.

Are you doing the new character on your same account or on a new PSN? Regardless of whatever account, I will help you when you need it. And I will host the PAC Finale glitch for you too.

Same psn. Cant believe KWF didnt come here yet.

Hands down best thing about starting a second character is knowing what not to buy..!

yea thats true. Buzzard? Insurgent? Cars? Guns? Assets?

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:29 AM Edited by KWF1981, 19 March 2017 - 09:27 AM.

Me and these guys DeXoivi will introduce you to will help you dude, but we do not agree, No Interest in furthering issues, lets leave it there... Appreciate the offer mind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users