Quantcast

» «
Photo

When do you quit as a cohost in Pacific Standard?

4 replies to this topic
TheGrantWalks
  • TheGrantWalks

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:06 AM

So I FINALLY finished all these setups to get to the Pac Standard finale so I could cohost since being a filler was getting boring. However after running it once with my friends we got quite a scare when my character showed up in the cutscene with Lester and thought I quit too late. Thankfully I didn't and still somehow have my finale.

I quit as soon as the corner said "Pacific Ocean" but have seen people say you have to count down or some other way.

My question is when is the correct time to quit? Is there a way I can do it myself so I don't have to rely on others to tell me when to dashboard out? I'm paranoid about having to do setups again because it's hard AF to find people to do them with. I'm on XB1 if it makes any difference.

Thanks.

FrostEclipse
  • FrostEclipse

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:45 PM Edited by FrostEclipse, 15 March 2017 - 11:48 PM.

Quit when you're exactly under the bridge, did this 7 times, still works like a charm. The way me and my friends do it.

We get to bikes using the one runner that kills themselves glitch.

We get a swat van and drive along the highway to the boat.

The experienced player drives the boat, the host is a passenger. Host goes to the close application screen, experienced player tells host when under bridge, host leaves. 

Remember that too early is much, much better then too late.

Also, if you have a friend which has the finale as well (or is close to it) rotate between yourself and your friend doing the glitch, that way both hosts get a cut.

ALLWORLD19
  • ALLWORLD19

Prankster

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:46 AM Edited by ALLWORLD19, 16 March 2017 - 02:58 AM.

Patched?

TheGrantWalks
  • TheGrantWalks

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:17 AM Edited by TheGrantWalks, 16 March 2017 - 07:17 AM.

When you're under the bridge?

Well I lost mine earlier today anyway so I guess I'm going back to filling.

Also heli > swat

size_m
  • size_m

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:31 AM

So I FINALLY finished all these setups to get to the Pac Standard finale so I could cohost since being a filler was getting boring. However after running it once with my friends we got quite a scare when my character showed up in the cutscene with Lester and thought I quit too late. Thankfully I didn't and still somehow have my finale.

I quit as soon as the corner said "Pacific Ocean" but have seen people say you have to count down or some other way.

My question is when is the correct time to quit? Is there a way I can do it myself so I don't have to rely on others to tell me when to dashboard out? I'm paranoid about having to do setups again because it's hard AF to find people to do them with. I'm on XB1 if it makes any difference.

Thanks.

why don't you use one of those existing threads for his same issue?

http://gtaforums.com...tandard-glitch/

or

http://gtaforums.com...a-bit-stricter/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users