Unspecified Locations In Liberty Locations

2 replies to this topic
Atari-Dude
  • Atari-Dude

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:34 AM

This topic is to talk about the locations that were in GTA III and Liberty City Stories but were not relevant to the plot of the story or is explained whatsoever. One of these I think is interesting is the "Harwood Train Yard". It was never explained in either games and is interesting what the history is behind it... What do you think happened to it? What other places in these games are mysterious? There are at least a couple of places I can think of that are mysterious in this way

Dageron RUS
  • Dageron RUS

• Members
  • Belarus

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:05 PM

Here it is my small list:

1) Very questionable is old subway system we saw in the Bringing The House Down mission under Fort Staunton.
2) Rather interesting thing is possible Shoreside ferry terminal which could exist before 1998 (as in 1998 we saw empty second pier road in Staunton ferry terminal).
3) Old wooden bridge near Francis International Airport, here we have unique stunt jump in both III and LCS (this way we can move from Airport area to Vichita Gardens).

Atari-Dude
  • Atari-Dude

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:27 PM

Here it is my small list:

1) Very questionable is old subway system we saw in the Bringing The House Down mission under Fort Staunton.
2) Rather interesting thing is possible Shoreside ferry terminal which could exist before 1998 (as in 1998 we saw empty second pier road in Staunton ferry terminal).
3) Old wooden bridge near Francis International Airport, here we have unique stunt jump in both III and LCS (this way we can move from Airport area to Vichita Gardens).

I've always thought the same thing about the ferry terminal being in Shoreside too. I always thought that it would be on an older version of the road that takes you over the Staunton Lift Bridge. The road would have been redesigned to make the bridge sometime before the events of Liberty City Stories.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users