Rockstar seem pretty excited about this update as they have also treated us to a trailer to show off some of the circuits and tease the upcoming classic vehicles, set with the soundtrack of a Soulwax FM tune. Very nice!
- All of the new Special Vehicle Circuits are double money and RP for another week
The "pure and flawless" Progen GP1 has also been added to the Legendary Motorsport catalogue today for a cool $1.26 million. It looks pretty from the front and been likened to a Lego brick from the back, but if you're aiming to impress on the streets and like to customise your stripes, it's worth a buy.
Snapmatic by symphonight
Along with the above, we've got:
- Vehicles that had to be acquired during any of the Heists are now available to buy as "instant access"
- Pegasus delivered vehicles like the Rhino, Annihilator, Buzzard and Dubsta 6x6 are no longer rank-locked for purchasing (get your griefer protection ready...)
- 25% discount off stilt houses and penthouse apartments
- 25% discount off the Progen T20
- 25% discount off engine upgrades, turbo upgrades, exhausts, spoilers
- 25% discount off submachine guns
- 25% discount off body armour
- 25% discount off Import/Export clothing
- New Premium Races for Special Vehicles - this week is "Redneck"
- Stunt race props in the Content Creator
- Special Vehicle Races for the Content Creator
- Ressurection and Top Down adversary modes
- The Infernus and Turismo classics will finally also be brought to the game this month along with a "particularly morbid" muscle car (the Duke O'Death for GTA Online confirmed!?!)
Snapmatic from gta5car.com
GTAForums Discussion Topic
Rockstar Newswire Post