Photo

AFK Money Making Method - Earn Money While doing nothing

19 replies to this topic
RepzOps
  • RepzOps

1 minute = 1 Million $

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:01 PM Edited by RepzOps, 15 March 2017 - 12:27 PM.

Hello hope you guys are having a good day.

As the topic said, there is an AFK(away from keyboard/controller) Money making method. Meaning that you can make money while doing nothing. Here is a post to find one more person to do it with.

Using this method, you can earn $250,000 Every 3 hours while doing nothing. And loads of RP.

100% Legit

Also the playlist can go on for days without stopping and best of all, you dont have to do anything at all.

Steps:
  • Find a friend to do it with that is AFK at the same time you are. ( Leave Info Below to find people )
  • Go to this link and add the playlist to your GTA V game: PS4  XB1 (Sign into R* Social Club)
  • Start playlist and invite your friend.
  • Start the game.
  • Then get a rubber band and put it on your controller so that your character moves foward constantly. Make sure your character is scraping toward the wall in the direction you started.
  • Then do whatever you want.

Useful uses:

Before going to work or school.

Before going on a Vacation.

Etc.

MAKE SURE YOUR PS4/XB1 is NOT OVERHEATING.

Leave your info below:

PSN/Gamertag:

AFK hours/Non gaming hours:

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Enjoy

If you like it do it. If you don't just leave this post.
  • DoyleBro likes this

DontGetClose1990
  • DontGetClose1990

Mighty 90

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:15 AM

I can get lot more than that under an hour using premium race and selling high end vehicles. Still good luck finding people for that.

Faggio S
  • Faggio S

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:23 PM

A few of my friends just started the game, and used this afk capture method, while grinding fleeca to make enough money for an office and a vehicle warehouse.

This method is good for new players and those who don't have too much time to do CEO/MC work all day.

It's a good thing you posted this, OP.
  • ViolatingBox likes this

SphereDoomer
  • SphereDoomer

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:02 AM

I tried it out and my controller disconnected sometime after, even though I had it moving still. 

Thus, this method is flawed anyways. I'd rather do missions with my fiancee and family.

• BLACK DYNAM1TE and KWF1981 like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

On the road to 601

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:35 AM

1. Leave your console off

2. Go to your job

3. Earn money

4. Buy shark card

I estimate you can make up to GTA$8m per hour if you really practice.

• Hazzardtohimself, vnus_dmlo, Crimie Marston and 10 others like this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:17 PM Edited by Alvarez, 18 March 2017 - 10:21 PM.

Also the playlist can go on for days without stopping and best of all, you dont have to do anything at all.

I don't get why it's a Playlist. Wouldn't a single game just keep going?

This would require a macro that votes the job, proceeds, presses repeat and go through the startup options. This would require multiple keystrokes.

For a playlist, it would require only a rubberband/taped stack of coins, the game automatically starts new job in playlist.

To be honest, i played with a thought to automatise certain processes, like grinding contact missions or races with macroes.

Grinding races with macroes seem to be a thing now btw, even though the EULA forbids this. So it is not completely legit.

RepzOps
  • RepzOps

1 minute = 1 Million $

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:04 AM

I tried it out and my controller disconnected sometime after, even though I had it moving still. 

Thus, this method is flawed anyways. I'd rather do missions with my fiancee and family.

Make sure that your controllers are not set to turn off after x Hours while not doing anything.

I don't get why it's a Playlist. Wouldn't a single game just keep going?

if its a single game, then the players would have to vote replay which is not 100% AFK.

idonknowhow
  • idonknowhow

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:00 AM

2. Go to your job

3. Earn money

4. Buy shark card

Seriously, job paid 100 usd per hour is far above average in any place.  

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:59 AM Edited by Alvarez, 19 March 2017 - 11:02 AM.

2. Go to your job

3. Earn money

4. Buy shark card

Seriously, job paid 100 usd per hour is far above average in any place.  

You see, i can get behind the idea of investing a part of your IRL income in Shark Cards. You actually don't spend work in grind. You grind at your actual work.

The one thing that disturbs me, however is... Rockstar will eventually think, to earn money, they shouldn't bring out substantial updates. One reskinned supercar in 2 months will be enough for them to get enough money they earned by selling Episodes of Liberty City. 8 liked it and told their mom to buy a shark card. 2 didn't. Screw these two.

Thus Rockstar will cease to produce actual content or even shorten their staff, who will be overburdened with other problems than producing content, like cheaters or gamebreaking glitches. The glitches that will hinder the cash flow,alright,they will be fixed ASAP thanks to sycophants like florindony13 and others, but connection issues etc. will be pushed in the back of priority list.

And one day, GTA Online will be no more. And you will ask: for what did i invest over 9000 dollars again? Ah yes, gameplay fun.

Well if there is a way to gain additional income while AFK (like rubberbanding your controller during a mission), i wouldn't take it as cheating. Because i could do something that isn't grind, like house chores or pushups.

• HeistsActivist likes this

RepzOps
  • RepzOps

1 minute = 1 Million $

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:31 PM

Thanks Dexiovi. :-)
  • DeXiovi likes this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:51 AM Edited by Alvarez, 26 March 2017 - 09:59 AM.

I still wonder why anyone hasn't brought up the simple math. Maybe because math speaks facts.

So how exactly big would be your electrical bill, if you leave your console (114-140 Watt, PS4), assumed you turn your TV off.

With PC, it is even more juice you burn: the gaming rig power supplies take 400-650 Watt.

Now take this sh*t and multiply it by the hours you leave it on. Let's take 8 hours. 650 Watt x 8 = (650*10) - (650*2) = 5200 Watt a day (disregard the wattage you burn for your regular gaming at day). You also turn off your monitor since you assume the macro runs perfectly. (no loading times breaking your macro cycle)

I'm taking the most frugal local offer with 0,2670 € for KW/h, this is 70% of average costs. For a night, you burn in 8 hours 5,200 KW*8h*0,2670 € = 11,1072 €.

I don't even add your Internet provider costs.

You paid 11,1072 € for 8 hours of the computer grinding you money via macro.

That's 570 funbucks for a single race that lasts 1 minute and 30 seconds, i.e. 90 seconds (from start till another start). A hour has 3600 seconds. 3600 seconds divided through 90 seconds makes 40 cycles. 570 funbucks times 40 cycles gives 22800 funbucks a hour.

In theory, if your connection remains stable not to break the macro cycle, you'd earn 22800*8 hours = 182400 funbucks a night.

You made 182400 funbucks that night. And you paid 11,1072 Euros for that.

For 13,47 € you could buy some shark card offer bundle, get 1.250.000 and another account for two characters you could do a Mastermind Challenge, Flightschool for 12 million funbucks and sell it on e-bay. You would even get cash for that.

So what tells us the math? Macros in GTA Online with races are a monkey business.

RepzOps
  • RepzOps

1 minute = 1 Million $

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2017 - 12:33 PM

I still wonder why anyone hasn't brought up the simple math. Maybe because math speaks facts.

So how exactly big would be your electrical bill, if you leave your console (114-140 Watt, PS4), assumed you turn your TV off.

With PC, it is even more juice you burn: the gaming rig power supplies take 400-650 Watt.

Now take this sh*t and multiply it by the hours you leave it on. Let's take 8 hours. 650 Watt x 8 = (650*10) - (650*2) = 5200 Watt a day (disregard the wattage you burn for your regular gaming at day). You also turn off your monitor since you assume the macro runs perfectly. (no loading times breaking your macro cycle)

I'm taking the most frugal local offer with 0,2670 € for KW/h, this is 70% of average costs. For a night, you burn in 8 hours 5,200 KW*8h*0,2670 € = 11,1072 €.

That's 570 funbucks for a single race that lasts 1 minute and 30 seconds, i.e. 90 seconds (from start till another start). A hour has 3600 seconds. 3600 seconds divided through 90 seconds makes 40 cycles. 570 funbucks times 40 cycles gives 22800 funbucks a hour.

In theory, if your connection remains stable not to break the macro cycle, you'd earn 22800*8 hours = 182400 funbucks a night.

For 13,47 € you could buy some shark card offer bundle, get 1.250.000 and another account for two characters you could do a Mastermind Challenge, Flightschool for 12 million funbucks and sell it on e-bay. You would even get cash for that.

So what tells us the math? Macros in GTA Online with races are a monkey business.

Ok.. Now a ps4 uses 90-150 watts. Why the heck did you put a pc in. Im talking ps4 and xb1 mainly.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

Will do another calculation in 6 hours.

SkynetOnlineID
  • SkynetOnlineID

Artificial intelligence

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:24 PM

I think you might of forgot to convert units before entering into a equation. Also you might of multiplied the hours in twice for some reason and then randomly divided the total sum by 1,000. I had a go, correct me if I'm wrong:

650 Watt a hour for a PC

(1kW/h = 1000 watts)

kW = 0.650 kW a hour for a PC

Hours = 8 hours

Days = 1 day

Costs = 0.2670 euros for 1 KW/h

kW * hours * days * cost

0.650 * 8 * 1 = 5.2 kWh

5.2 * 0.2670 = 1.3884 euros a day
  • Alvarez, Gridl0k and DeXiovi like this

wosniies
  • wosniies

Rockstar Editor/Freeroamer

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:57 PM

I think you might of forgot to convert units before entering into a equation. Also you might of multiplied the hours in twice for some reason and then randomly divided the total sum by 1,000. I had a go, correct me if I'm wrong:

650 Watt a hour for a PC

(1kW/h = 1000 watts)

kW = 0.650 kW a hour for a PC

Hours = 8 hours

Days = 1 day

Costs = 0.2670 euros for 1 KW/h

kW * hours * days * cost

0.650 * 8 * 1 = 5.2 kWh

5.2 * 0.2670 = 1.3884 euros a day

2uyoh2q.jpg

colli5678
  • colli5678

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2017 - 08:57 PM

Thanks

UNST3RBLICH
  • UNST3RBLICH

Dead King

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:26 PM

I leave my PC on pretty much all the time, and only really shut down for updates and cleaning. Never noticed even a marginal bump in my electric bill. The only thing that will really do that is running Heating or A/C.

This works exactly the same way on PC. You can get any controller to plug in and use or just wedge a penny or piece of paper in the keyboard.

As far as AFK'ing in general without timing out, such as in lobbies, just go to your apartment, office, or clubhouse and sit down and watch the TV. You won't time out while watching TV.

• DeXiovi likes this

Alfarmuth
  • Alfarmuth

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2017 - 01:23 PM

Hey my gamer tag is Alfarmuth I'm on Xbox one and I'm interested in doing this over night please let me know if you want to also

DoyleBro
  • DoyleBro

Player Hater

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 3 weeks ago

Thanks for sharing this amazing method!

I really use this one usefully since few months ago.

But what I wanna say is It's not a infinitely repeated. This method is ended when a playlist ends.

On Xbox one, It's 'x' or 'a' button to repeat playlist. It will be ended and off to free session if there is no added action to repeat playlist.

thanks again!

HeistsActivist
  • HeistsActivist

Heists 2.0 Supporter and Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

2. Go to your job

3. Earn money

4. Buy shark card

I have no job

Also whenever I do this on a female character or any character for that matter I am always the one delivering the package last and the crap end of money. I would be fine with this but it has happened to mucha and its about time I get my turn of the good money. But for some damned reason I always end up delivering last

Is there anyway to fix this as I've even been host yet can't stop collecting the case last should I set my walk style to normal as both characters are on tough guy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users