Photo

AFK Money Making Method - Earn Money While doing nothing

32 replies to this topic
RepzOps
  • RepzOps

Causing Chaos Is What I Do

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by RepzOps, A week ago.

Hello hope you guys are having a good day.

As the topic said, there is an AFK(away from keyboard/controller) Money making method. Meaning that you can make money while doing nothing. Here is a post to find one more person to do it with.

Using this method, you can earn $250,000 Every 3 hours while doing nothing. And loads of RP.

100% Legit

Also the playlist can go on for days without stopping and best of all, you dont have to do anything at all.

Steps:
  • Find a friend to do it with that is AFK at the same time you are. ( Leave Info Below to find people )
  • Go to this link and add the playlist to your GTA V game: PS4  XB1 (Sign into R* Social Club)
  • Start playlist and invite your friend.
  • Start the game.
  • Then get a rubber band and put it on your controller so that your character moves foward constantly. Make sure your character is scraping toward the wall in the direction you started.
  • Then do whatever you want.

Useful uses:

Before going to work or school.

Before going on a Vacation.

Etc.

MAKE SURE YOUR PS4/XB1 is NOT OVERHEATING.

Leave your info below:

PSN/Gamertag:

AFK hours/Non gaming hours:

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Enjoy

If you like it do it. If you don't just leave this post.

Aznknight
  • Aznknight

How may I offend you today?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Dictionary definition of
Game:
a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

If your 'amusement' will be to not play a game then why buy it.
I wish you luck in finding a person who would be ok in earning GTA dollars by doing nothing but really paying for electricity in real life.
  • size_m and pptz84 like this

RepzOps
  • RepzOps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Dictionary definition of
Game:
a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

I wish you luck in finding a person who would be ok in earning GTA dollars by doing nothing but really paying for electricity in real life.

Lol.. Gta 5 money earning is getting harder and harder to earn. Why not get some cash while doing things in real life. I mean the bill doesnt really matter as many people leave their consoles on. Thats all.

• Katabasis likes this

--V--
  • --V--

Born to lose, living to win

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted A week ago

I dunno if you're familiar with Zero Punctuation but he said something similar in one of the reviews:

And the best way to do this is to press right to run around in a giant hamster wheel for - no joke - somewhere around a quarter of an hour. That's if you're thick. If you're smart, like me, you weigh down the d-pad with one of your roommate's figurines and go off to amuse yourself. That's right - you have to amuse yourself while playing a game, a game being something ostensibly designed to amuse. And if the player is doing this, then something has clearly gone wrong.

and OT: I think this is considered cheating or botting.
Spoiler

I don't know if it counts in GTAO, though.

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Peon

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

@ RepzOps... Money is harder & harder to earn these days?!...

Are you f*cking kidding me! Cash is easier than it's ever been, every week or fortnight there is something paying double cash or extra on free mode jobs, always discounts too, so saving money is easier... I/E can earn solo players as much or more than some heists and running crates and MC work in the background scores good once all gets combined...

Granted, you need a couple of million bucks to invest, but I could make that at rank 5 on my own through contact missions and double cash races in an evening or 2... Seriously!

With friends, even more money is available, but for those lone wolves that cannot heist, too young to pay attention or the cheats etc. This method suits those players... Pathetic stuff indeed OP, with a very poor excuse... 'GTA money earning is getting harder and harder to earn'... Weak cheating is all I see...

• Gaffa and pptz84 like this

ViolatingBox
  • ViolatingBox

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Are you guys seriously this bothered that he wants to make a little money with very little effort? It literally has no effect on your lives unless you allow it to.

• Jackie_R, JesusFR33K and Silencer555 like this

RepzOps
  • RepzOps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Never mind. Making money is easier but buying stuff is getting expensive.

Aznknight
  • Aznknight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Are you guys seriously this bothered that he wants to make a little money with very little effort? It literally has no effect on your lives unless you allow it to.

Bothered?
We stated our opinions. Are you that bothered about people having opinions? It literally has no effect on your life unless you allow it to.
  • KWF1981 likes this

DontGetClose1990
  • DontGetClose1990

Mighty 90

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

I can get lot more than that under an hour using premium race and selling high end vehicles. Still good luck finding people for that.

ViolatingBox
  • ViolatingBox

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Bothered?
We stated our opinions. Are you that bothered about people having opinions? It literally has no effect on your life unless you allow it to.

Sorry, can you point out in the OP where it asks for your opinion? Or are you feeling that entitled to state it without anyone asking? Further, where did I state that YOU were bothered? Or are you letting the world revolve around you again?

Why don't we keep it on topic and post the info the OP requested? If you want to debate this topic, make your own.

RepzOps
  • RepzOps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Bothered?

Sorry, can you point out in the OP where it asks for your opinion? Or are you feeling that entitled to state it without anyone asking? Further, where did I state that YOU were bothered? Or are you letting the world revolve around you again?

Why don't we keep it on topic and post the info the OP requested? If you want to debate this topic, make your own.

How about we all chill and if you dont like the idea just leave. Stop with the BS.

• JesusFR33K likes this

Aznknight
  • Aznknight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

This is a forum.
I'm allowed to post as long as I'm not insulting or being disrespectful. I think you all have this misconseption where you can post whatever you want without anyone questioning it.

I am simply questioning this tactic of yours where you not only waste electricity but are also asking a bunch people to do the same.

But whatever, I'm done.
  • pptz84 likes this

update_lsc
  • update_lsc

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

Dictionary definition of
Game:

Lol.. Gta 5 money earning is getting harder and harder to earn. 

Damn man, you really made me laugh. Ever considered to become a comedian? :D Jokes like this one are top notch.

RepzOps
  • RepzOps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Dictionary definition of
Game:

Lol.. Gta 5 money earning is getting harder and harder to earn. 

Damn man, you really made me laugh. Ever considered to become a comedian? :D Jokes like this one are top notch.

Hey man.. its not a joke. Its some insanely insane slow ace money making method while doing what ever you want.

JesusFR33K
  • JesusFR33K

X-------JESUS IS LORD------X Jesus Loves You

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

If ppl dont like an idea fine. Just dont insult ppl becuz they have a different opinion. GOD made us all individual and unique for a reason. Some ppl dont have the time or energy to grind. OP was just trying to help ppl get money legit w/o having to grind, dupe, or buy sharks. Thank you op for sharing this  :^:  :^:  :^:

• idonknowhow and RepzOps like this

Faggio S
  • Faggio S

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

A few of my friends just started the game, and used this afk capture method, while grinding fleeca to make enough money for an office and a vehicle warehouse.

This method is good for new players and those who don't have too much time to do CEO/MC work all day.

It's a good thing you posted this, OP.
  • ViolatingBox likes this

AVARITIA
  • AVARITIA

𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 ...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago

Useful uses:

Before going on a Vacation.

RIP electricity bill

• Raspy and gtaoplayer like this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Some rough comments in here.

With a game this old people really shouldnt care how others get their money.

After 3.5 years of grinding it becomes quite tedious and gets old really quick and not every one can buy cash cards.

SphereDoomer
  • SphereDoomer

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I tried it out and my controller disconnected sometime after, even though I had it moving still. 

Thus, this method is flawed anyways. I'd rather do missions with my fiancee and family.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Fixed an issue allowing unauthorised fun

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 6 days ago

1. Leave your console off

2. Go to your job

3. Earn money

4. Buy shark card

I estimate you can make up to GTA$8m per hour if you really practice.

• Hazzardtohimself and update_lsc like this

sudon't
  • sudon't

Non-Playable Character

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Typically, I agree with that sentiment. But, as I'm sure you must have noticed, we've been experiencing massive inflation in Los Santos of late. And perhaps it's a coincidence, but R* has also been pushing Shark Cards lately as well. As in real life, wages have not kept up with prices. So I have no problem if people want to find ways to earn money in the game that doesn't either, take forever, or involve spending real money. Particularly as most of the new ways of earning money are pretty repetitive - shagging cargo crates, stealing the same cars over and over again, shagging supplies. It's the same half-dozen missions over and over again. I tired of all of those pretty quickly, not to mention LJT.

Here's another point about GTA. It's a game about being the best criminal. Why do people become criminals? Because they don't want to work for money. Seems to me this type of thing is fully in the spirit of the game.

sudon't
  • sudon't

Non-Playable Character

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Also the playlist can go on for days without stopping and best of all, you dont have to do anything at all.

I don't get why it's a Playlist. Wouldn't a single game just keep going?

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Alvarez, 6 days ago.

This would require a macro that votes the job, proceeds, presses repeat and go through the startup options. This would require multiple keystrokes.

For a playlist, it would require only a rubberband/taped stack of coins, the game automatically starts new job in playlist.

To be honest, i played with a thought to automatise certain processes, like grinding contact missions or races with macroes.

Grinding races with macroes seem to be a thing now btw, even though the EULA forbids this. So it is not completely legit.

RepzOps
  • RepzOps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

I tried it out and my controller disconnected sometime after, even though I had it moving still. 

Thus, this method is flawed anyways. I'd rather do missions with my fiancee and family.

Make sure that your controllers are not set to turn off after x Hours while not doing anything.

if its a single game, then the players would have to vote replay which is not 100% AFK.

Maibatsu545
  • Maibatsu545

veritas vos liberabit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

It's gtaforums you fool... Anyone can post their opinions on others in a public forum, don't like it, don't read further... Don't like opposition to a flawed idea? Don't put it out there... Get over it! We don't care lad, just find it pathetic, weak-minded and feeble...

Well, I find you lot pathetic, weak-minded, and feeble for even playing GTA Online. So what OP is doing does not bother me.

Just my opinion of course.
  • RepzOps likes this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Peon

• Members
  • England

Posted 6 days ago

^And yet your commenting on a game you don't play... A tad odd, even by this sites standards.

Aznknight
  • Aznknight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago

It's gtaforums you fool... Anyone can post their opinions on others in a public forum, don't like it, don't read further... Don't like opposition to a flawed idea? Don't put it out there... Get over it! We don't care lad, just find it pathetic, weak-minded and feeble...

Well, I find you lot pathetic, weak-minded, and feeble for even playing GTA Online. So what OP is doing does not bother me.

Those are called 'insults'. Have you been taking your meds?

idonknowhow
  • idonknowhow

Hustler

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 5 days ago

2. Go to your job

3. Earn money

4. Buy shark card

Seriously, job paid 100 usd per hour is far above average in any place.  

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Alvarez, 5 days ago.

2. Go to your job

3. Earn money

4. Buy shark card

Seriously, job paid 100 usd per hour is far above average in any place.  

You see, i can get behind the idea of investing a part of your IRL income in Shark Cards. You actually don't spend work in grind. You grind at your actual work.

The one thing that disturbs me, however is... Rockstar will eventually think, to earn money, they shouldn't bring out substantial updates. One reskinned supercar in 2 months will be enough for them to get enough money they earned by selling Episodes of Liberty City. 8 liked it and told their mom to buy a shark card. 2 didn't. Screw these two.

Thus Rockstar will cease to produce actual content or even shorten their staff, who will be overburdened with other problems than producing content, like cheaters or gamebreaking glitches. The glitches that will hinder the cash flow,alright,they will be fixed ASAP thanks to sycophants like florindony13 and others, but connection issues etc. will be pushed in the back of priority list.

And one day, GTA Online will be no more. And you will ask: for what did i invest over 9000 dollars again? Ah yes, gameplay fun.

Well if there is a way to gain additional income while AFK (like rubberbanding your controller during a mission), i wouldn't take it as cheating. Because i could do something that isn't grind, like house chores or pushups.

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 5 days ago

Those are called 'insults'. Have you been taking your meds?

That comment is 'disrespectful' and 'insulting', especially to those who may actually rely on said meds and are embarrassed and ashamed of it.
All of you just knock it off with the constant circle jerk. You're derailing a perfectly fine and helpful thread. Go be cry babies elsewhere.

There are actually a lot of people who leave their GTA on 24/7 even when not present. I know of at least 10, a couple who I shared this with. This isn't a "flawed idea". OP isn't suggesting you should go out of your way and stop playing to do this. It's for the people who do keep GTA on and frequently step away from the game. That is who it would benefit. Who gives a god damn about how much electricity is being used... you're not paying for it, so why does anyone care so much? Oh that's right, criticizing makes you feel better about yourself! How could I forget, silly little me.

Thanks Rep for sharing this. Even though it's not for me, I know others will appreciate and benefit from it.
  • RepzOps likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users