Pegassi Infernus Classic Discussion

816 replies to this topic
FujiwaraTofuShop
  • FujiwaraTofuShop

Initial D 2nd stage made me cri :(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

When I said purple I meant the kinda purple similar to the one on the Diablo SV or the rare one lol

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A day ago

Mine is dark blue with cream interior. Looks wonderful!

EDIT: pretty much the same as dabaannz, a few posts above. But with a lighter interior tone

Indeed. Mine is a bluish green or greenish blue lol.

33245314743_68d448dcd8_h.jpg

When I said purple I meant the kinda purple similar to the one on the Diablo SV or the rare one lol

Yessir. The one from the 30th Anniversary edition. Its pretty cool & I almost painted mine that (went with yellow instead).

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

Proud Killer of Rate The Car Above You

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A day ago Edited by Mattoropael, A day ago.

Yessir. The one from the 30th Anniversary edition. Its pretty cool & I almost painted mine that (went with yellow instead).

Am I the only one who dislike the SE30 Purple? It's "classic" by this point, sure, but I don't think it ever suited the Diablo.

Lamborghini is known for making cars compatible with exotic, crazy colors, but the SE30 Purple is the wrong kind of crazy that looks more in line on a TVR.

FujiwaraTofuShop
  • FujiwaraTofuShop

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

Am I the only one who dislike the SE30 Purple? It's "classic" by this point, sure, but I don't think it ever suited the Diablo.

Lamborghini is known for making cars compatible with exotic, crazy colors, but the SE30 Purple is the wrong kind of crazy that looks more in line on a TVR.

TAKE THAT BACK

1995_Lamborghini_DiabloSE303.jpg

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A day ago

We all have different tastes ... Otherwise we'd be driving the same white on white cars like the movie Equilibrium. :panic:

As for TVR, they rocked the shifting colors fad pretty hard, no other car could pull that off. But I don't think SE30 would fit them ... I'd look good on a Ferrari tough, especially the 575M.

coelacanth72
  • coelacanth72

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

I dont like SE30 either.

FujiwaraTofuShop
  • FujiwaraTofuShop

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

I think i'd get the Infernus Classic to either look like the Diablo SV (in orange because thats the most Lambo colour) or the Diablo Jota which is the one in SE30 Purple which also looks pretty nice imo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users