Dtu64iO.jpg

Zu14aij.jpg

• JoonasPRKL, gunziness, Raspy and 30 others like this

iamcornholio
  • iamcornholio

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:53 PM Edited by iamcornholio, 14 March 2017 - 03:53 PM.

I've been loyal to the Infernus but it will get sold in an instant once this is released. Finally a proper Diablo!

No more Pokemon tail lights LOL

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:00 PM

I've been loyal to the Infernus but it will get sold in an instant once this is released. Finally a proper Diablo!

However this one has 80's tv screen foglights.

KWp3w1Q.jpg

television-set.jpg

• OVO, Slasher and Piro like this

Daedalheidis
  • Daedalheidis

Yenma For President Of The Universe 2k17

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:06 PM

I like this more than the real Diablo.

• erl12end, Shad0w_Sc4l3 and Arthur Fookin Shelby like this

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Hustler

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:08 PM

Why not both?

I think it's time for a Supercar garage for me. I was planning on adding these to my Euro garage, but I think I need a Vacca to round it out, and the GP1.

Sooo, uh, yeah. Time for another garage of just Supers.

• JesusFR33K likes this

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:10 PM

I like this more than the real Diablo.

Futurama-Fry.jpg

• LevelDockSix, 2Chains4Bracelets, Arrows to Athens and 5 others like this

iamcornholio
  • iamcornholio

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:26 PM

KWp3w1Q.jpg
television-set.jpg

I can live with that. You spend more time looking at the back of the car anyway.

Why not both?

I think it's time for a Supercar garage for me. I was planning on adding these to my Euro garage, but I think I need a Vacca to round it out, and the GP1.

Sooo, uh, yeah. Time for another garage of just Supers.

I only put up with the Infernus because it was the best thing available, but I don't like it enough to keep it now that the Infernus Classic is coming along
  • symphonight likes this

HeavyDuke
  • HeavyDuke

Big Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:35 PM

I can live with that. You spend more time looking at the back of the car anyway.

Same logic you could apply to most woman.

Seriously though, on every nice looking car, R* can't help it to add at least one ugly detail. Now don't get me wrong because i'm hyped for this car and love it. Its just that.. you know.. its R*.

Lancia037
  • Lancia037

certified LOSER

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:39 PM

The more I look at it, the more I am starting to like it. It might not be the Countach a lot of us wished for, but it still looks nice as it's own thing. Why did they place this thing in the sports classics class though. It's about 20 years younger than the current newest car in the sports classics class. This thing should've been put in the supers or maybe the sports class, but now it's gonna have to duke it out with car from the 30's, 50's and 60's.  

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:49 PM

Why are you changing the wheels anyways? The stock ones are perfect.

:lol:

They are though. For my base version and VT version stock wheels are perfect.

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Hustler

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:55 PM

The more I look at it, the more I am starting to like it. It might not be the Countach a lot of us wished for, but it still looks nice as it's own thing. Why did they place this thing in the sports classics class though. It's about 20 years younger than the current newest car in the sports classics class. This thing should've been put in the supers or maybe the sports class, but now it's gonna have to duke it out with car from the 30's, 50's and 60's.  

It's over 25 years, therefore it's technically a classic.

Of course, I now officially feel old. I had posters of these cars when they were still newish and I had just gotten my learners permit.

• Scaglietti and JesusFR33K like this

APB
  • APB

GTA V PC MASTERRACE

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:42 PM

You know, it is kinda perfect. I will be driving this one for quite a while.

• dead goon likes this

Lancia037
  • Lancia037

certified LOSER

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:47 PM

Of course, I now officially feel old. I had posters of these cars when they were still newish and I had just gotten my learners permit.

It has to be over 40 years old to be considered a classic, cars between 25 and 40 years old are considered retro. That's the case in my country at least. Besides, the Penetrator is from the same era, and that's considered a supercar. Heck, the RE-7B, Tyrus and GP1 are also from a similar era, but those are all supercars as well, according to the game. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:57 PM Edited by Scaglietti, 14 March 2017 - 05:57 PM.

It has to be over 40 years old to be considered a classic, cars between 25 and 40 years old are considered retro. That's the case in my country at least. Besides, the Penetrator is from the same era, and that's considered a supercar. Heck, the RE-7B, Tyrus and GP1 are also from a similar era, but those are all supercars as well, according to the game.
To me a classic is any car that's special and a was discontinued generations ago. The Diablo is not modern. The Murcielago is barely modern lol. The Aventador comes after that and that's due for a replacement sometime in the next couple of years too.
  • Murciélago likes this

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Hustler

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:00 PM

25 years in US (at least most states AFAIK) Most states allow you to get "classic" plates when the vehicle hits 25 years. Since the game is set in the US, I'm going with 25 years ;)

• jtet37, JesusFR33K and somebunny like this

24stdzocker
  • 24stdzocker

Custom Colour Addict

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:02 PM Edited by 24stdzocker, 14 March 2017 - 06:03 PM.

You should stop trying to make sense of Rockstars way of classifying vehicles. The Comet Retro being based on a 993 911 could also concidered a "classic" if a Diablo is.

The GP1 is also slower than a Penetrator topspeedwise, while in the realworld the F1 was a lot faster than the XJ220, and stole it's record as fastest production car after the XJ220 held it for just one year.

The Blista COMPACT is also obviously a sportscar. It doesnt make sense, but I don't realy care anymore.

On topic, the Infernus Classic looks realy great. I realy hope we can have some decent races in Sports Classics again when it and the Turismo Classic are added. Them both having spoiler upgrades, they should hopefully be able to dethrone the Stirling GT.

• Scaglietti, dead goon and Daedalheidis like this

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Hustler

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:12 PM

The F1 and XJ220 were leagues above lesser cars anyway. I think the classing (using what classes R* has anyway) is right for these cars. Compared to modern supercars, things like the F40 are not competitive. 

• APB likes this

metoxys
  • metoxys

modern supercar & gold plating enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:41 PM

I still can't get over the fact that it is a Testarossa/348 in the front and I'll never be able to accept just how damn ugly these pop-up headlights are - the way this car looks at night is absolutely horrible

Not going to buy it, will probably shoot them on sight

Psymon xD
  • Psymon xD

Porschephile

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:46 PM

Big ugly ass interior, yep definitely a Diablo, I'll take 10 

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Miss Demeanor

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:47 PM

It should have been the Countach.
Although I cannot shake the thought of them rolling that in as a Benny's Custom of this car. There are three Coquette models after all..
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

Jlogano22
  • Jlogano22

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:57 PM

These are in Sports Classics? The Tropos and Omnis, the latter of which roughly of the same vintage, are both in Sports. Need some class reshuffling.

Rockstar has always had their heads up their ass when it comes to classes
  • Unruly, Ivan1997GTA, Incorgnito and 1 other like this

Lancia037
  • Lancia037

certified LOSER

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:07 PM

Putting my replies in spoilers, because they are quite lenghty and might be partially off-topic.

Spoiler

Anyways, I have a question to the PC players who already have access to this car. Namely, how fast is it? Is it on a similar level to the Stirling GT, or is it way above and beyond that and more on the level of the higher end sports cars? I will still buy this thing regardless of performance, but it would be nice to know how it matches up compared to other cars.

pez2k
  • pez2k

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

Took a couple of shots myself too:

SmcoOMd.jpg
1Iy9hMP.jpg

Upgrades pictured:
- Horizontal side strakes
- Wing
- Angled exhausts
- Slatted engine cover

Gotta say I love the use of the Testarossa front bumper to age it a bit, although perhaps that rules out a Cheetah Classic in future.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

"So...Are there naked chicas?"

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:36 PM Edited by Sneakerhead., 14 March 2017 - 07:39 PM.

Damn good car overall.

qccrDLx.jpg

LdNKPSZ.jpg

7kKFRDJ.jpg
ouOIJY8.jpg

RBnYDhk.jpg

Literally speechlessmjcry1.png

Spoiler

Spoiler

• LevelDockSix, Unruly, JesusFR33K and 1 other like this

RickyRicardo96
  • RickyRicardo96

Good Guy Rick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:54 PM

This car is absolutely sexy. I cant wait for this and tbe Turismo Classic to come out. I hate this trend that Cock* took since Lowriders, drip launching a car or two every Tuesday.

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Hustler

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:04 PM

This car is absolutely sexy. I cant wait for this and tbe Turismo Classic to come out. I hate this trend that Cock* took since Lowriders, drip launching a car or two every Tuesday.

I don't mind. It gives me a week to save up enough money to buy my next fix.

• Winonas likes this

APB
  • APB

GTA V PC MASTERRACE

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:08 PM

I hate how any custom wheels are all weird on it.

I don`t have time to take photos of how mine will look, but it is as following:

Yellow on every single part possible, from engine cover to upper side intakes

Front carbon splitter 

No spoiler

Chrome tip exhaust

No side vent option

Dark blue interior/trim

Carbon cylinder cover aka the last option in engine trim

Black Cosmo rims in Tuner spec, but if they don`t fix the offset I will go for the ones in Sport or maybe even keep the stock ones.

Sorta inspired by Diablo SV and GT1 Stradale.

PttyBlue43
  • PttyBlue43

Racing Extraordinaire

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:23 PM

I'm stuck. To GT-R it or to not GT-R it...?

1999_Lamborghini_DiabloGTR2.jpg

• BigBrother67 and Touge Spirit Leader like this

DangerZ0neX
  • DangerZ0neX

It's K-Logg, dammit!

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

I'm requesting to see this car in Black Steel metallic both Primary and Secondary, with stock rims, and a Dark Red interior please. I wanna make sure if it looks as good as the Diablo I'm willing to replicate.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:04 PM Edited by Arrows to Athens, 14 March 2017 - 09:04 PM.

''hit me up with the infernus classic for free because i have no money so plese can some1 give it to me i love infernus. Gimme moniez.'' - A random kid from GTA Online

• Pedinhuh likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users