Photo

San Andreas: Enhanced Edition Help

3 replies to this topic
GhostSpartaX
  • GhostSpartaX

Grand Theft Veteran

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:32 AM Edited by GhostSpartaX, 14 March 2017 - 09:07 PM.

Hello everyone, this is my first post, and I want to talk you guys about a project that I am working with, it is an "update" for GTA San Andreas, that includes fixes, enhancements, tweaks, new features and more into the world of San Andreas. I got a lot of these mods from GTA Modding Pages, I also done a few scripts & fixes on my own). This isn't just a "mod pack", this will be a full conversion to GTA San Andreas.

It is called San Andreas: Enhanced Edition, full list with all the content added to the game will be here, by far this mods looks great to me, I have been working on it for 12 months so I'm really excited to release SA:ED.  I'm currently working on beta 3, beta 2 & 1 are finished, I'll probably upload a video showcasing this modification, but right now I need help, I need people that can do this 

I will show my progress with a video & screenshots, but it is for personal use only for now, and I want to know about people's opinion.

Those are a few things I need, this project looks really well, and If I am allowed to, I will leave an auto-installer for beta 1. Thanks for yout attention.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Remastered BETA 2 contains:

MISC:

-Added mobile style loading screens.
-Added remastered weapon icons.
-Added remastered radar blips.
-Added remastered school medals.
-Added mobile HUD by DK22 Pac.
-Added high quality fonts.
-Added high quality map render.
-Added high quality loadscreens.
-Ported Mixtape radio station from mobile.
-Silent ASI Loader.
-CLEO 4.

GRAPHICS:

-Skybox (PS2 atmosphere, blur effect, lensflare, big sun, and more).
-SilentPatch (contains various fixes & more).
-Added PS2 Reflections.
-Added PS2 timecyc.dat.
-Added more vegetation to countryside and deserts.
-Added dynamic shadows (you can change shadows settings on shadows.ini file) (mod by DK22 Pac).
-Added mobile vegetation.

TEXTURES: 

-Added high quality hands to CJ (this wasn't made by DK22 Pac).
-Added PS2 Car Textures in order to get full compatibility with PS2 Reflections.
-Added PS2 object.dat (destroyable statues in Atrium)
-Added PS2 seabed.
-Added PS2 Ammu-Nation interior.
-Added PS2 Camper model.
-Replaced sniper rifle with PSG1 to resemble it's weapon icon, replaced golf club with a high quality one ported from cutscenes (by me).

FIXES:
-Unused Pay n' Spray in Las Venturas is now available for use.
-Fixed various textures.
-Added widescreen fix.
-Road reflections fixed.
-Multiple vehicles fixed.
-Quadruple Insane Stunt Bonus fixed.
-Parachute animations fixed.
-Added mobile main.scm (by me).
-Grass has been fixed (SilentPatch).
-Optimized game for low end PCs (by me).
-Fixed peds.ide bug which didn't allow to hear security guard quotes in the airport (by me).
-Added unused model and quotes BMOSEC to the streets of San Andreas (by me).
-Fixed unused Pimp's quotes (by me).
-Added fixes and improvements to Vinewood (mod by Kalvin).

FEATURES:
-FBI Truck is now available for use in the LSPD Headquarters.
-Added 20 beta spray tags to San Fierro (required to get 100%).
-Added parked cars around the city.
-Added Extended Gang Wars feature.
-Added More Hostile Gangs feature.
-Added Homeless Behaviour feature (cleo mod by Vadim M).
-Added fully functional Rusty Brown Donuts.
-Hidden interiors cleo script has been eliminated.

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:41 PM

You should try making your own mod rather than making a mod pack. Nobody will care about a mod pack since anyone can make one, however not many people can make mods, so people will care a lot more about a project like this if you show that you care enough about it to put the time into learning how to mod ;).

GhostSpartaX
  • GhostSpartaX

Grand Theft Veteran

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:39 PM Edited by GhostSpartaX, 14 March 2017 - 08:40 PM.

You should try making your own mod rather than making a mod pack. Nobody will care about a mod pack since anyone can make one, however not many people can make mods, so people will care a lot more about a project like this if you show that you care enough about it to put the time into learning how to mod ;).

It isn't actually a "mod pack", a lot of these mods were uncompatible and I had to write down a few scripts to make them compatible, I also did a few mods on my own, I've been working on this project for at least 1 year but I completely abandoned it. I started to work on this mod again because I love modding and I have put a lot of hard work into it. Although, if you are not interested in helping me out there's no need to reply, I also stated before that this mod is for personal use only.

inan.ahammad
  • inan.ahammad

Project Props Modder

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 18 March 2017 - 05:26 PM

It isn't actually a "mod pack", a lot of these mods were uncompatible and I had to write down a few scripts to make them compatible, I also did a few mods on my own, I've been working on this project for at least 1 year but I completely abandoned it. I started to work on this mod again because I love modding and I have put a lot of hard work into it. Although, if you are not interested in helping me out there's no need to reply, I also stated before that this mod is for personal use only.
Say what ever u want but for my opinion I think the best one will be to create your own mod cause if u find ish others mods...It's credits will go to the main author not u....So try to create your own mod and attract others attention...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users