Looking for 3 reliable players to help me complete all heist on ps4

5 replies to this topic
PsychoAnarchy666
  • PsychoAnarchy666

GTA Fan Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:48 PM

I just started playing gta on ps4 but don't worry i'm rank like 180 something but anyways ive already done the first one but right now i'm stuck on the prison break bus set up and i would like to get past all of these heist so i need 3 reliable guys so please if your willing to help me my psn is PsychoAnarchy666 and i am on right now as of making this post so either hit me up on here or on ps4 also i am short on cash in the game so i would really like to get these done and ill do fair percentages like 25% for all of us but the last one id like to do 40 for me and 20 for everyone else considering i get no cash from the set ups and again i need cash badly.

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:25 AM

Hey yo, I would love to help ya out. Sending you a friend request now. I will even send you the explanations on each mission so you don't get lost. And I will give you more %, some of my friends will too cause they have lots of money and just like completing heists for fun.
Message me on PS4 when you're online and we'll do your heists. My friends are 100% reliable so no worries about us screwing up.
  • troysayshi and PsychoAnarchy666 like this

PsychoAnarchy666
  • PsychoAnarchy666

GTA Fan Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:19 PM

Hey yo, I would love to help ya out. Sending you a friend request now. I will even send you the explanations on each mission so you don't get lost. And I will give you more %, some of my friends will too cause they have lots of money and just like completing heists for fun.
Message me on PS4 when you're online and we'll do your heists. My friends are 100% reliable so no worries about us screwing up.

cool man but i know what to do,ain't my first time playing heist. So you got some friends that can help to? I would hope cause people barely play heist anymore but anyways if you can send me the friend request again.
  • troysayshi likes this

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:14 AM

Yes I have some friends that will help. Sending ya another friend request, butvyou shouldnt delete the friend requests especially if you have this forum up lol

RepzOps
  • RepzOps

Time is Valueable - Help the society

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

I just started playing gta on ps4 but don't worry i'm rank like 180 something but anyways ive already done the first one but right now i'm stuck on the prison break bus set up and i would like to get past all of these heist so i need 3 reliable guys so please if your willing to help me my psn is PsychoAnarchy666 and i am on right now as of making this post so either hit me up on here or on ps4 also i am short on cash in the game so i would really like to get these done and ill do fair percentages like 25% for all of us but the last one id like to do 40 for me and 20 for everyone else considering i get no cash from the set ups and again i need cash badly.

Hey, i can certainly help you out there. I dont have anything to do anyway.

Add me on PSN:RepzOps

And if you need any help on anything else im down for that too.  :santa:

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:35 AM

I have sent you a friend request 3 times now so I give up. Good luck on the heists.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users