Having trouble adding script mod (Hulk)

2 replies to this topic
SpimanPustat
  • SpimanPustat

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I'm trying my hand at this modding thing and im trying to get the Hulk script to work.

I've done everything you're supposed to do. I have ScriptHook in the base game folder, all the required asi loaders, ive installed both packages into their correct parts (the hulk script in the base game and the hulk WIP in the mods folder), yet when I start the game i can't open the mod menu or anything.

i'm assuming ive forgotten something or done something wrong, since this is my first time trying to mod the game, but i have no idea what it is.

any help would be appreciated!

WATER DRAGON
  • WATER DRAGON

Trick

• Members

Posted 6 days ago

New update came out. Script Hook as of now isn't compatible with the latest update Rockstar released. Wait till Alexander Blade updates his program then check back over here if you still have problems.

SpimanPustat
  • SpimanPustat

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by SpimanPustat, A day ago.

New update came out. Script Hook as of now isn't compatible with the latest update Rockstar released. Wait till Alexander Blade updates his program then check back over here if you still have problems.

He finally released a new update and then Rockstar freaking releases another new update days later. god why...

EDIT: nvm script mods are still working but now im having trouble with peds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users