1 reply to this topic
uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • Scotland
  • Best Official Gang 2014 [Feroci]

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:10 AM

Need a bit of help from you guys. I know a few of us in the community like to collect GTA stuff or R* in general, but there's so much stuff to look out for that it gets tricky to know what you already have and what's left to get. The idea for this thread is for anyone who wishes to help out, is to basically compile a list of every game released by R* and related goodies. It's obviously open to discussion, but I was thinking on leaving digital versions out, but we can also include those in a sub-list for anyone interested. 

I'm also looking for suggestions for the layout, something that everyone can use. What I mean with this is, a user might be looking to just collect GTA 1, or all the different versions of GTA 1. I think the ideal result would be, compiling the said list of every R* game with the respective versions, and once that's done just build a simple page that would be hosted by GTANet so users can keep track of their stuff and access from anywhere. 

Ideas?

• Spider-Vice, Matty256, Kirsty and 3 others like this

Matty256
  • Matty256

CCLVI

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • R* Verified Race "The Gordo Run"
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:16 PM

I'll start this list off with GTA 1 and their different versions, Ive included Pictures what I got from Google.

Some PAL and NTSC Versions will have different covers.

I think thats all of them for GTA1.

GTA1

PS1 (Standard)
PS1 (Limited Edition)[Comes with soundtrack]
PS1 (Collectors Edition)[Comes with London and 2]

PC (Standard Box)
PC (Standard Box Alt2)
PC (Limited Edition)[Comes with soundtrack]
PC (Collectors Edition)[Comes with London and 2]

GBC (Standard)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users