Quantcast

» «
Photo

Access the Morgue

2 replies to this topic
REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:18 PM

Okey dokey! 2 years of messing around and I finally done it!

This small glitch will allow you to access the morgue in GTA Online. I did this on PlayStation 4. To do this on other platforms, you'll need a custom job inside the morgue.

Steps:

1. Load up Slasher V. Once Slasher V has started, bring up your phone and quit.

2. When you spawn back into freemode, check the left northeast facing second floor window. If you can see inside, the first step was done correctly.

3. Now for getting inside. Add my job "Morgue Access" as a bookmark for PlayStation 4 here: http://rsg.ms/cdb6129

4. Prior to quitting Slasher V, load up the "Morgue Access" job. Hit the first checkpoint and respawn to get inside. Get off your motorcycle and run around the edges until you fall into the morgue (may take a few attempts).

5. When you land, go into 1st person and make your way to the top floor.

6. Go through the door on the top floor and jump onto the chairs to the right. If done correctly, the interior will load completely for both 1st and 3rd person views.

Enjoy!

Video Demonstration:

• Solid Scorpion, 5.7, update_lsc and 2 others like this

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:49 AM

This is an absolute violation of my privacy. How dare you break into my home and fornication dungeon.

Anyway, showed this to my husband who likes to access closed buildings, he said it's pretty awesome and to thank you for the info.
  • REXX and Jackie_R like this

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:11 PM

Thanks. Never been in morgue i never played SP

Gonna try this out lata
  • REXX likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users