Do more expensive CEO garage warehouses reduce sell distance

4 replies to this topic
Mattcarnes
  • Mattcarnes

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

This may be a stupid question but Ive saved 1.5m through CEO cars and I'm thinking of getting the CEO garage that's near the highway in the middle of the map for about 2. Something million and if I were to buy it would I have general reduced miles distance to bring a car when I have to sell it (since most of the time I'm always go through the area were Franklin got his new house) or are there hidden rules that would change the sell places so it takes equally as long so that people still have the same amount of time to be horrible I just don't want to waste the money if it's the same overall miles to selling but sorry if this is a stupid question

Lainathiel
  • Lainathiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Lainathiel, 2 weeks ago.

Your vehicle warehouse choice depends on it's location,that's it.If you buy a warehouse in southern Los Santos(Airport,Docks),you'll have to drive a little bit more that's the only difference.There're no hidden benefits,delivery locations are always the same.Only collection sales have different delivery locations.Cheapest warehouse is pretty good for it's price for example,but because it's cheap,everyone owns it and it's in gang territory as well,people may cause chaos.Buy the one you like.You can check youtube videos for their accessibility(such as helicopter landing area,some warehouses have problem with that).

You can find timestamps in the description of this video for the warehouse you want to look at.

• Hécate-II and Mattcarnes like this

Mattcarnes
  • Mattcarnes

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Your vehicle warehouse choice depends on it's location,that's it.If you buy a warehouse in southern Los Santos(Airport,Docks),you'll have to drive a little bit more that's the only difference.There're no hidden benefits,delivery locations are always the same.Only collection sales have different delivery locations.Cheapest warehouse is pretty good for it's price for example,but because it's cheap,everyone owns it and it's in gang territory as well,people may cause chaos.Buy the one you like.You can check youtube videos for their accessibility(such as helicopter landing area,some warehouses have problem with that).

https://youtu.be/g_49185-cuY

You can find timestamps in the description of this video for the warehouse you want to look at.

I thank you very much I do think that I'm going to buy to vehicle warehouse in the better location since I would prefer to see it as a 1 time upgrade fee so there's less miles for bad players to ambush be at either way I have been shot at the cheap vehicle warehouse before and just tired of it

derek0514
  • derek0514

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Which warehouse best heli landing space, etc and reasonable price

Faggio S
  • Faggio S

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Which warehouse best heli landing space, etc and reasonable price

The only 3 I've seen are:

La Mesa : 1.5 mil (It is the cheapest)

Elysian Island : 1.9 mil

Davis : 2.7 mil (2nd most expensive)

All 3 have decent landing spaces. La Mesa, it's a bit tight but manageable.

The other two, you have lots of space around the warehouse.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users