GTA: City Tour

Concept
12 replies to this topic
bananaking13
  • bananaking13

if you like anime, you're an insecure tasty-ass fruit

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:52 PM Edited by bananaking13, 10 March 2017 - 03:35 PM.

sprite3.png

A game that takes place in the State of Clockbar (based off term "rockstar"), the theme is night club-ish, personally done to resemble Vice City. The game shaders are from GTA VCS but the graphics are very high quality, a giant upgrade on GTA V. Unlike most GTA games, you can go to other cities without getting a wanted level and the cities aren't cities of crime as crime has dropped after 2016, however, this doesn't stop the player. and the plot takes place in 2017. The player gets to design their own protagonist, and for the first time, a female protagonist is possible. The protagonist can talk, and the voice pitch, etc. can all be modified. The protagonist can choose what name they get referenced by, and it will be said in the cutscenes for the first time.

PROTAGONISTS

The following protagonists are the protagonists the player will meet and not the protagonists the player can play with. A cheat code can be written in order to play with them.

• Claude (GTA III)
  • Tommy (GTA VC)
  • CJ (GTA SA)
  • Toni (GTA LCS)
  • Niko (GTA IV)
  • Lee (GTA CW)
  • Luis (GTA ELC)
  • Franklin (GTA V)
  • Trevor (GTA V)
  • Michael (GTA V)

LIST OF CITIES

Cities in the state of Clockbar

• Liberty City (GTA III north, GTA IV south)
  • San Andreas (GTA V for rest of map is from GTA SA but expanded by a lot)
  • Vice City (GTA VC, giantly expanded and added many new gangs there)
  • North Yankton (GTA V, mainly custom, includes Alcatraz from formerly GTA SA)
  • Bullsworth (Bully, based of Bullworth but it is in England so a change is required)
  • Cottonmouth (Manhunt II, modified by much to look less of a scary/terror zone)
  • Carcer City (Manhunt, modified by much to look less of a scary/terror zone)
  • New Austin (Red Dead Redemption, much more modernized but is full of ghost towns)
  • Anywhere City (GTA 2, no modifications whatsoever in the map)
  • Palencia (Custom City, wealthy people region but the smallest place in the map)

The center of the map is San Andreas. South there are bridges that connect to Vice City, and a bridge that connects to Liberty City is built from Las Venturas to there. North Yankton, similar to Liberty City, remains in it's normal place from GTA V (I didn't reach the mission where you do that yet). Cottonmouth and Carcer City are on the left of Tierra Robada, while Palencia is in the very north of the map, covering as much as all cities minus San Andreas and Vice City combined. Vice City is where the plot begins but the player can explore new areas without getting a wanted level or encountering roadblocks. Unlike GTA V, the player doesn't have the world from the start. 

WEAPONS AND ITEMS

Information in regards of weapons and items in GTA: CT

The weapon list is the largest in GTA history, including many weapons and beating GTA V with or without DLCs. The following below is the list of weapons but excluding proper names (e.g. Barricade Company) and excluding decorations. Decorating your gun will lower your respect and will cause negative NPC reactions, but will cause the player's satisfaction (a new attribute bar) to increase. The gun list is incredibly giant.

Items are a new feature in GTA: CT. The player can collect items in his inventory. Some of the new features in the game are throwing weapons/items. Items replace melee weapons, and the player can only carry items determined by weight of items instead of the system implemented in every GTA of carrying one from each type. The new feature, Infinite Sprint, is disabled when the player carries too much items (determined by protagonist strength). Holding too much has an advantage in increasing player strength.

As mentioned above and repeated here, there are no limits to items, it is just the weight of the backpack the player carries in the game. The player can hold two weapons in his pocket and cannot be heavy weapons, taking items from your backpack also takes a time of 5 seconds, so it's best done while taking cover.

PRIMARY WEAPONS

Weapons that are Pistols, SMG/Machine Guns, Rifles or Shotguns.

• 9mm Pistol
  • Silenced Pistol
  • Golden Pistol
  • Colt Python Pistol
  • Glock Pistol
  • x.50 Pistol
  • Stun Gun Pistol
  • Vintage Pistol
  • Combat Pistol
  • Rapid Pistol
  • Tec-9 SMG
  • Micro SMG
  • Assault SMG
  • Combat SMG
  • MP5 SMG
  • Standard MG
  • Gusenberg Sweeper Light MG
  • Combat MG
  • Silenced MG
  • Bullpup Rifle
  • Sniper Rifle
  • Standard Rifle
  • Advanced Rifle
  • Carbine Rifle
  • Heavy Sniper Rifle
  • Silenced Sniper Rifle
  • Military Sniper Rifle
  • Pump-action Shotgun
  • Stubby Shotgun
  • Heavy Shotgun
  • Bullpup Shotgun
  • Musket Shotgun
  • Sawed Off Shotgun
  • Combat Shotgun
  • Assault Shotgun
  • Double Barrel Shotgun
  • Sweeper Shotgun

NON-PRIMARY WEAPONS

Weapons that are not Pistols, SMG/Machine Guns, Rifles or Shotguns.

• AK-47
  • M4
  • Kruger
  • Military Auto-Sniper
  • M16
  • Land Mine
  • Molotov Cocktail
  • Tear Gas
  • Grenade
  • Dynamite Plant
  • Satchel Charge
  • Flamethrower
  • RPG
  • Heat Seeking RPG
  • Vulcan Minigun
  • Flamethrower

CARRYABLE ITEMS

Not weapons but can be used as weapons, carryable items are usable for the first time in GTA. The game has no variants for the objects below but colors can vary.

• Backpack (Given from the start of the game, damage determined by weight of items carried)
  • Luggage Bag (Given from the start of the game)
  • Phone (Given from the start of the game)
  • Laptop (Given from the start of the game)
  • Milk Bucket
  • Knife
  • Glass
  • Baseball Bat
  • Protection Helmet
  • Body Armor
  • Expanded Body Armor
  • Military Mask
  • Throwable Bottle
  • Broken Bottle
  • English Football Roundball
  • American Football Eggball
  • Basketball Ball
  • Golf Stick
  • Golf Ball
  • Tennis Bat
  • Tennis Ball
  • Chair
  • Coffee Table
  • Stereo
  • Portable Hose
  • Trash Can
  • Recycling Can
  • Broken Door Knob
  • Skateboard
  • Skating Shoes
  • Constructable Quadbike
  • Tent
  • Axe
  • Sword
  • Toaster
  • Microwave
  • Newspaper
  • Burning Gun
  • Paintball Gun
  • Toy Bullet Gun
  • Small TV
  • Shelf
  • Portable Refridgrator
  • Cone
  • Brick
  • Portable Cooler
  • Pencil
  • Toy Gun
  • Jetpack
  • Frying Pan

VEHICLES

The vehicles are mainly returning vehicles but some of the new vehicles include the Declasse Ezuvo (based on the Chevrolet Camaro), some of the modernized

sprite1.png

• Bare Arm
  • Bomb Knuckles
  • Brass Knuckles
  • Electrifying Ring

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:07 PM

Please for the love of god change the color of the text. It's making me leak mustard.

• DOUGL4S1 likes this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:10 PM Edited by DOUGL4S1, 09 March 2017 - 07:12 PM.

BRIGHT COLORS!!!

bananaking13
  • bananaking13

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:21 PM

Please for the love of god change the color of the text. It's making me leak mustard.

BRIGHT COLORS!!!

What is wrong? I'll fix it even though I prefer bright colors, I have eyesight problems irl.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:33 PM

Because dark purple text on a dark blue background is hard to read. Why not opt for pink text? At least that's legible.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:38 PM Edited by DOUGL4S1, 09 March 2017 - 07:42 PM.

BRIGHT COLORS!!!

What is wrong? I'll fix it even though I prefer bright colors, I have eyesight problems irl.

I'm colorblind, I can't read anything with this purple (overexagerated, but some stuff just look like a blur).

bananaking13
  • bananaking13

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

BRIGHT COLORS!!!

I'm colorblind, I can't read anything with this purple (overexagerated, but some stuff just look like a blur).

Yeah I understand I just see things in a different shade, it's something normal even though I have met very very few people like me.

Because dark purple text on a dark blue background is hard to read. Why not opt for pink text? At least that's legible.

Is this good? P.S. I am a fan of your car mods I used to have some of them in my old GTA save like a year or two ago.

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Wrath.

• Facade Corporation
  • Poland

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:02 PM Edited by Phnx., 09 March 2017 - 08:02 PM.

So, basically mixing all GTA games into one game with a new storyline?
  • bananaking13 likes this

bananaking13
  • bananaking13

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:22 PM

Yes, mainly VC and SA but it will be a giant change with a lot of new features. Basically real life but with a slight change in physics, and a lot of things: saving the game can no longer protect you from police but you will find it to be fun if it ever existed.

bananaking13
  • bananaking13

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:36 PM

I went for something purple-pink, how good is this?

bananaking13
  • bananaking13

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:37 AM Edited by bananaking13, 10 March 2017 - 03:04 PM.

IMPORTANT NOTICE - I have never played GTA 1, and I played GTA 2 just because my cousin wanted to show me what GTA was like (we didn't know about the 2D Universe), but I bagged up the basics.

Some important fact: The Capri returns!!

The current objective is to make the theme song, which will be GTA SA + GTA VC mixed (trust me it will be professional it's not what you think!)

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Wrath.

• Facade Corporation
  • Poland

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:05 PM

You mean... the Crapi from London '69?

Crapi-GTAL1969-variant1.png
  • Ivan1997GTA and bananaking13 like this

bananaking13
  • bananaking13

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:16 PM Edited by bananaking13, 10 March 2017 - 03:17 PM.

Yes yes that car was legendary! Based of the Ford Capri, it should return in a GTA V DLC but as a race car.

You mean... the Crapi from London '69?

Crapi-GTAL1969-variant1.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users