• Best Administrator 2016
    Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:32 PM

Thursdays are pretty great. It's Friday tomorrow and today we've had a Newswire update for a change!

Special Vehicles are coming to stunt race circuits next Tuesday, 14th March. There will be 20 new races in total, shared between the Ruiner 2000, the Rocket Voltic and the Blazer Aqua. There's no mention of the remaining Special Vehicles, but perhaps they'll come later down the line in another Cunning Stunts refresh.

To accompany the races, the Progen GP1 is getting it's debut on Tuesday, for sale via Legendary Motorsport for a yet-to-be-known price.

In preparation, perhaps because the Progen GP1 and the Special Vehicles are pretty expensive, we've got a weekend long sale and discount bonuses until Monday:

• 25% discount off Executive Offices and Office Garages
  • Unspecified bonuses for CEO work
  • Discounts on Special Vehicles (we're not sure if this means you need to own them to do the races? We'd guess not, but the wording is iffy)
  • Double money and RP on Special Vehicle missions
  • Double salary for bodyguards and associates

6ON4kBg.png GTAForums Discussion Topic

PIju4Jo.png Rockstar Newswire Post

969692e293309c9647f285dfa78a1fadee7842ee
  • GTAKid667, RedDagger, P.T. and 4 others like this

Arrow
  • Arrow

Waverider™

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:40 PM

Progen GP1 has been rumored for a while now. Glad to see that the announcement has been finally made. Excited for the new circuit races. This certainly has to be one of the best updates in a while. Might as well start with CEO again and see what bonuses are going to be offered.

puredorian
  • puredorian

Rat

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:03 PM Edited by puredorian, 09 March 2017 - 07:03 PM.

inb4 more bugs, more adversary modes, more absurd prices.

But keep feedback coming! We gonna release next update in 5-7 months and completely forget about game in between that, making useless week events, and a reskin of CEO work.

I want real deal R*, I want changes in freemode balance, I want passive disabled in armed vehicles, I want more QA, I want one of the best selling game to pick up the ball, rather than drop it, I want stable sessions, it's been too long.

It's time.... to 

/B&M

• 2281, Kafonix, Darth Absentis and 1 other like this

PsychoAnarchy666
  • PsychoAnarchy666

GTA Fan Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:58 AM

I hope rockstar will give some discounts on all of the special vehicles cause no way in hell am i buying one of them now. I'm not looking forward to these stupid stunt races. Nothing but recycled content. Bring on the gun running dlc already!

TheHolyNZF
  • TheHolyNZF

Prankster

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:08 PM

I hope rockstar will give some discounts on all of the special vehicles cause no way in hell am i buying one of them now. I'm not looking forward to these stupid stunt races. Nothing but recycled content. Bring on the gun running dlc already!

I'd rather have one filler update and then one major gunrunning update than one filler and one minor gunrunning update with 1 weapon and one military vehicle instantly

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:42 PM

Can we use the rockets of Ruiner2000 in races or nah?

Switch
  • Switch

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Iraq

Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:33 PM

Nice! Then i can enjoy playing the special vehicle missions while getting payed a nice amount of money :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users