Security for various events

XB1
1 reply to this topic
AlphaDraconis
  • AlphaDraconis

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by AlphaDraconis, A week ago.

The main focus of Alpha Draconis Private Military Company is to provide the best security services to the population of GTAO at large. We have several security packages, but if you are looking for something more or you want to create your own custom package please message me the details and we will make sure you have what you require. 

Our services:

Basic protection service: We arrive in an armored convoy to fight with you, or to extract you from the battleground to our protected base while our highly trained operatives deal with whoever was previously attacking you until they leave. This package provides heavy vehicle, and air support.

Extraction service: We simply move in, and extract you to our well protected base where you will be guarded until you decide you no longer require our services.
Car meet service: We all know that these meets can go wrong very quickly, causing you to have to spend your hard earned money to repair or replace your personal vehicle. Alpha Draconis operatives will show up at your car meet, and simply make sure that each personal vehicle makes it out without a scratch from another player. 
Alliance security service: Sometimes forming an alliance can cause both parties to feel uneasy. We invite the heads, and essential members of your crew to our office and provide security outside until the meeting is over. This package includes heavy vehicle, and air support.

If you have any questions, or require our services please message my Gamertag: Trust Issues1, or my personal Kik: [ADPM]Alpha Commander

AlphaDraconis
  • AlphaDraconis

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

This page has recently been updated, and now has some of the security packages we offer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users