Annoying LJT

10 replies to this topic
bobo_lave
  • bobo_lave

pussymoneyweed

• Van Society
  • Croatia

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:34 PM

I shut down my weed business and pitched down Lester(LJT) is still calling me and talking about nutrients and how i have to resupply. Is there any way to turn this off?

• STINKY_BAWLZ likes this

Action_Andy
  • Action_Andy

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:26 PM

You have to do one or two supply runs until the bar is green. Then you can shut down the business and he finally shuts up :)

• bobo_lave and STINKY_BAWLZ like this

FreefallRLC
  • FreefallRLC

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:50 AM

THAT´S helpful info! Was getting on my nerves too :lol:

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:47 PM

I sent Rockstar some suggestions and one of them would be a BIG help to business owners, i think it would be good for as many people as possible to send the same suggestion to enhance the chance of them doing it.

Introduce a Open Road app for presidents phones, the app would allow you to check your exact supply and stock level & start resupply missions.

This would mean LJT's calls were no longer needed, you would not have to visit the business just to check your supply/stock levels, and starting supply runs from your phone explains itself.

It would make running the business easier, cut down on the amount of travel you need to do, and mean those LJT supply calls were no longer needed given you could check your exact levels in literally a couple of seconds.

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:40 AM

I sent Rockstar some suggestions and one of them would be a BIG help to business owners, i think it would be good for as many people as possible to send the same suggestion to enhance the chance of them doing it.

Introduce a Open Road app for presidents phones, the app would allow you to check your exact supply and stock level & start resupply missions.

This would mean LJT's calls were no longer needed, you would not have to visit the business just to check your supply/stock levels, and starting supply runs from your phone explains itself.

It would make running the business easier, cut down on the amount of travel you need to do, and mean those LJT supply calls were no longer needed given you could check your exact levels in literally a couple of seconds.

It would be nice however they make you go to the business to make it take longer. It's one of the reasons why they reduce the engine power of thingson purpose like the boxville and make it crawl going up hills to make it take longer.

They should let you turn off phone calls and texts from NPCs in an update. I would pay $100,000 for that feature alone. In GTA IV you could put your phone in sleep mode and you would not get calls from anyone.
  • tommyguns and STINKY_BAWLZ like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 March 2017 - 06:03 PM

It would be nice however they make you go to the business to make it take longer. It's one of the reasons why they reduce the engine power of thingson purpose like the boxville and make it crawl going up hills to make it take longer.

They should let you turn off phone calls and texts from NPCs in an update. I would pay $100,000 for that feature alone. In GTA IV you could put your phone in sleep mode and you would not get calls from anyone.

I haven't noticed any difference in vehicle performance myself, could be wrong though, it's not like i usually spend a whole lot of time driving post op trucks or trash masters around the map. When it comes to post op trucks i just find a new session as soon as i see it.....i refuse to deal with them, much happier taking the 10% product drop than doing a delivery in those abominations again.

Some lump the trashmasters in with them, but the trash trucks are much better than post op, in top speed, handling, and acceleration....although i'm not exactly over the moon when i see them, i will deliver with them, did two on the bounce with them last night and finished both 2 truck deliveries with 10 mins still on the clock.

Another suggestion was to allow player owned vehicles to be used, if they had one in the class, so a custom gang burrito or something if a truck was needed, armed buzzard if chopper, etc. My other suggestions are in the thread i posted called advice needed.

LJT is annoying me now, hadn't bothered me because i had been attentive to business, but last night i had an amazing streak of finding cars and was farming it, i found thirteen felon GT's in 30 mins....filled a new garage with them plus the remaining spaces in my apartment garage. got 3 calls from LJT in an hour.....they do need to do something about them, i've had an idea on possibly making businesses easier, i'm gonna test it out tonight and if it works i will report back.

HoestOnline
  • HoestOnline

TryHard YouTuber

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:38 PM

Rockstar wants you to spend time in GTA online, so apps for convenience and cutting down time spent playing GTA are a no go. Idea is good though

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:40 PM

Rockstar wants you to spend time in GTA online, so apps for convenience and cutting down time spent playing GTA are a no go. Idea is good though

I don't think it would mean that, having such an app on my game phone wouldn't mean i spent less time playing gta, it would just mean more time spent playing races, contact missions, finding cars, taking part in challenges etc....and i'm sure that's how it would be for everyone, more time playing other aspects of the game instead of trekking back and forth to their business just to check stock levels or to initiate a supply run.

size_m
  • size_m

no, it's not a hot dog!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:58 AM Edited by size_m, 27 March 2017 - 09:59 AM.

no, they did not reduce the engine power on purpose.

it is a realistic detail that big trucks and vans lack of power when going uphill.

it is like this in the whole game (free roam and missions).

nothing of this is any different in the selling missions.

just try it out in free roam yourself if you don't believe me.

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

no, they did not reduce the engine power on purpose.

it is a realistic detail that big trucks and vans lack of power when going uphill.

it is like this in the whole game (free roam and missions).

nothing of this is any different in the selling missions.

just try it out in free roam yourself if you don't believe me.

oh i know trucks struggle with inclines, it was just the way you worded it, sounded like you were saying they made those vehicles worse just for MC deliveries compared to how they usually were in game

size_m
  • size_m

no, it's not a hot dog!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:42 PM

no, i didn't say that.

the guy i quoted named "xiled" was the one who said that.

i just corrected him on that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users