(XB1) Recruiting Team Players

XB1
16 replies to this topic
FerociousLady
  • FerociousLady

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:39 PM Edited by FerociousLady, 20 October 2017 - 10:05 AM.

Recruitment has officially been reopened for FUSE!

About the crew: Fusion Freaks is currently searching for mature crew members to join our ranks. We are a tight-knit group where every crew member has talked to each other. We enjoy joking around and causing mayhem, but we ask our crew to respect every member of the group. Were not one of those crews that will kick you out killing one another for fun or blowing each other up; but if you are looking for a crew solely to be mean to the other members of the group, this isn't the place for you. We do ask that if someone asks you to stop, you stop. We are a really friendly crew; we talk to each other almost daily and we assist one another if a crew member asks us to help them. We often do missions or other games to help people go up in levels or to earn money.

What we love to do: We are big on making money in freemode, playing death matches, racing, doing missions and playing heists. We usually jump at the chance of double money and rp events. This crew sort of acts like a family, we always have each others backs and we are friendly towards one another.

What you need to know: We aren't a really huge crew, and we never plan to be. I like to get to know every person in my crew and I wouldn't be able to do that if there were hundreds of people in the group. As the title says, I am looking for mature players to join my crew. By mature players I mean no matter your age, if you act really immature, I can guarantee you won't last long in my crew.

Crew Rules: I'm a pretty relaxed person but there are a few simple rules for the crew.

• Be respectful toward all members of the crew. We understand having bad days but most of us won't put up with being treated like garbage.We are a crew of mostly adults and only have one teenager in our crew, we don’t want immature kids or adults playing with us. This means yelling really loudly into the headset, killing people for no reason, being rude, purposely screwing up missions and sells and just all out antagonizing our group.
  • Racism, Sexism and Homophobia are all big no-nos in this crew. We have a variety of people in this crew with different lifestyles and backgrounds and we try to make everyone feel welcome.
  • We will absolutely not tolerate anyone purposely throwing jobs. If we are in the middle of a mission and you decided to purposely blow up everyone's cars or ruin the mission, we won't hesitate to kick you out. Accidents happen and we are okay with that, but to do that kind of thing on purpose doesn't help anyone in the game. You must have joined the game for a reason so why sabotage your own success.
  • Anyone who is inactive on GTA V for more than a month will be given notice and removed from the crew.
  • You are allowed to be a part of other crews but we ask that if you plan on playing with us for an extended period of time one day, please use our crew while actually playing with us.

Contact Info: If you are interested in joining the crew send me  a message telling me a bit about yourself on Xbox One or the social club and bounce on over to our crew link and request an invite.

My Gamer Tag: FerociousLady
 Crew Link:
Click

Other Games We Play: Minecraft, Call Of Duty, Halo 4, Diablo 3, Sims and many more.

MG Fall
  • MG Fall

MGF 1/3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:04 PM Edited by MG Fall, 06 March 2017 - 01:06 PM.

Gamer Tag: Magellansfall
Time Zone:Central
What type of player are you: Strategic, there's not a mission or heists I don't absolutely come unprepared or oblivious to.
Why you want to join our crew: Been looking for reliable and flexible people to play with since day 1, Criminal Mastermind is my number 1 goal, but to play with respectable people who won't run you over or come spray at you in the clothing store is legendary.
What is most important to you in a good crew: Brotherhood, good times, getting sh*t done
What are you like as a person: Innovative, creative, I'm a writer so I don't do anything without imagination or think without it.
How often are you on: About EVERYDAY, depending on homework.
Do you use a headset:Yessir
Anything else you think we should know?: This is more of a note for you, as a part of my imaginative gameplay I made my own crew that is exclusive to me and my friends, I spent a lot of time in this crew and work on emblems and whatnot, I kind of don't want to forfeit it to make your crew my permanent one, because I can play for however long I want.

FerociousLady
  • FerociousLady

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2017 - 03:55 AM

I added you as a friend. What is your social club name?

AgentZeroSix
  • AgentZeroSix

Game Over!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:00 PM

Gamer Tag: AgentZeroSix (Social Club: OmegaViolet)
Time Zone: US MST
What type of player are you: Terrible... but seriously, I'm a fairly versatile player I do most things to a slightly below average level, but I focus primarily on PvE stuff (Missions, Solo Crates, etc) and things I can do solo (hot laps/solo races).
Why you want to join our crew: It'd be nice to be in an active crew again, and maybe I can get some help in getting through the remaining heists (I can run Fleeca with randoms, but screw waiting around for 3 decent randoms for the others), and any crew that doesn't have a whole lot of ridiculous rules is right up my alley.
What is most important to you in a good crew: Cool & helpful people primarily
What are you like as a person: I'm a pretty laid back guy.
How often are you on: I'm on most days, unless I got something planned with the wife (for example 3/18 I'm taking her out for her birthday dinner and most of the weekend will be used to binge on Iron Fist)
Do you use a headset: Not usually, mostly because I've been mostly playing alone, with a good crew I'd be willing to use it more.
Anything else you think we should know?: Outside of GTA my primary games are Madden, Minecraft, and The Crew, a couple of those change but those are the 3 games I circulate through most often.

FerociousLady
  • FerociousLady

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:08 AM

Recruitment is reopened!

Tele
  • Tele

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:57 AM

It wont let me add your gamer tag but I sent a crew join request.

FerociousLady
  • FerociousLady

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:02 AM

It wont let me add your gamer tag but I sent a crew join request.

I accepted it. Can you tell me a bit about yourself?

skillz0787
  • skillz0787

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:18 PM

add me skillz0787

Saph19
  • Saph19

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:02 PM

Gamer Tag: MissSapphire
Time Zone: CST
What type of player are you: Serious when needed. Laid back and love having fun.
Why you want to join our crew: Im tired of unreliable crews that arent active or dont give a sh*t about me.
What is most important to you in a good crew: Respect and loyalty.
What are you like as a person: Shy at first but Im very intriguing.
How often are you on: Monday-Thursday. Im usually out of town on weekends.
Do you use a headset: Yes.
Anything else you think we should know?: No. Thank you.

skillz0787
  • skillz0787

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:13 AM

Sorry didn't realize you needed all this here goes ......

Gamertag : skillz0787

Time Zone : GMT

What type of player are you : fun joker but serious when required 

why you want to join our crew : fed up of ass holes wasting time / not able to complete missions, make money or enjoy time playing 

What is most important to you in a good crew : fun, respect, Having a good laugh 

What are you like as a person : Honest, Fun, Happy to chat make friends 

How often are you on : As much as i can, Having a family does not leave me with loads of time but a few times a week some weekends 

Do you use a headset : Yes 

Anything else we should know : No dont think so ask ill tell 

SteveW647
  • SteveW647

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:21 PM

Gamer Tag: SteveW3647
Time Zone: GMT

What type of player are you: easy going , won't start trouble , but won't back down from it either
Why you want to join our crew: Im tired of the public lobby chaos , i just want to have a laugh ,without getting into a fight every few minutes
What is most important to you in a good crew: Respect and loyalty, ability to do missions / heists competently
What are you like as a person: pretty chilled with a dark sense of hmour
How often are you on: sunday, monday , wednesday , friday - usually
Anything else you think we should know?: better if you ask me

FerociousLady
  • FerociousLady

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Everyone has been messaged!

Mateo459
  • Mateo459

Anti Communist

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Mateo459, 2 weeks ago.

GamerTag: ZePotatoSkin (pretty stupid name if you ask me)

Timezone: Mountain Time

Type of Player: Neutral, Enjoy to fly planes and helicopters.

Why I want to join this crew: I like that you guys go and play other games than just GTA. Also like the play-style, not just going around killing everyone, actually making money and RP.

What days am I online?: Every-day in afternoon because of school.

Do I use a Headset: Yes, but it's a little broken.

Anything else you guys should know?: That's pretty much everything, I think.

My R* Social Club is Mateo459

Olives968
  • Olives968

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Gamer Tag: Olives968 social club the same

Time Zone: Eastern

What type of player are you: Been a gamer most of my life, serious when I need to be but I play games to have fun.

Why you want to join our crew: Tired of trying to do everything solo, seeking mature people to hang out and have a good time with.

What is most important to you in a good crew: Teamwork, messing around, making money

What are you like as a person: Laid back, like to laugh, serious when I need to be.

How often are you on: Almost daily, times will vary on weekends.

Do you use a headset: Yes

Anything else you think we should know?: Getting another Xbox one for my wife in the next couple weeks so I'm looking for a good home for us to make friends, make money and have a good time. We're just switching over from being pc gamers so GTA V is our only game currently.

cmal316
  • cmal316

Anything And Everything Rockstar Games Til The End

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Gamertag: cmal316

Social Club: Cmal316

TimeZone: Eastern

Type Of Player: A calm, always ready and prepared, jokes around sometimes but serious when a job needs to get done kind of player.

Why Do I Want To Join?: I want to join because I want to be in a active crew that respects other members and I'm tired of going solo everyday to make money in the game and I want to be with Mature people that don't quit early and to have a fun time with.

Most Important in a crew for me: Teamwork, Communication, and Respect towards each other

What days am I online: I'm online mostly everyday in the afternoon (Saturday's and Sunday's are all day because no school)

Headset: Yes I use a headset

What im like as a person: Chilled, Serious when need be, and talkative on occasion

Anything else you should know: Sometimes my mic acts up and if it does, just tell me and I'll readjust the cord, my Wifi acts up too but that's being fixed, and games that I play apart from GTA are other Rockstar titles sometimes and Rainbow Six Siege and Need For Speed Payback.

FerociousLady
  • FerociousLady

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

I sent everyone messages

oLiam96
  • oLiam96

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted An hour ago

Gamer Tag: oLiam96

Time Zone: GMT

What type of player are you: Joker, Serious & also competitive.

Why you want to join our crew: After recently purchasing an XBOX 1 again last month, and creating a new GamerTag, I have started GTA again and I want to complete online missions and get involved in crews again.

What is most important to you in a good crew: Respect, Loyalty and the willingness to help those crew members in need.

What are you like as a person: Chilled out, laid back and also see my self as easy to get along with and a clown!

How often are you on: Everyday (time may drop due to a little boy due January)

Anything else you think we should know?: Best asking me in person if there's anything you want to knkw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users