Recruitment has officially been reopened for FUSE!
About the crew: Fusion Freaks is currently searching for mature crew members to join our ranks. We are a tight-knit group where every crew member has talked to each other. We enjoy joking around and causing mayhem, but we ask our crew to respect every member of the group. Were not one of those crews that will kick you out killing one another for fun or blowing each other up; but if you are looking for a crew solely to be mean to the other members of the group, this isn't the place for you. We do ask that if someone asks you to stop, you stop. We are a really friendly crew; we talk to each other almost daily and we assist one another if a crew member asks us to help them. We often do missions or other games to help people go up in levels or to earn money.
What we love to do: We are big on making money in freemode, playing death matches, racing, doing missions and playing heists. We usually jump at the chance of double money and rp events. This crew sort of acts like a family, we always have each others backs and we are friendly towards one another.
What you need to know: We aren't a really huge crew, and we never plan to be. I like to get to know every person in my crew and I wouldn't be able to do that if there were hundreds of people in the group. As the title says, I am looking for mature players to join my crew. By mature players I mean no matter your age, if you act really immature, I can guarantee you won't last long in my crew.
Crew Rules: I'm a pretty relaxed person but there are a few simple rules for the crew.
- Be respectful toward all members of the crew. We understand having bad days but most of us won't put up with being treated like garbage.We are a crew of mostly adults and only have one teenager in our crew, we don’t want immature kids or adults playing with us. This means yelling really loudly into the headset, killing people for no reason, being rude, purposely screwing up missions and sells and just all out antagonizing our group.
- Racism, Sexism and Homophobia are all big no-nos in this crew. We have a variety of people in this crew with different lifestyles and backgrounds and we try to make everyone feel welcome.
- We will absolutely not tolerate anyone purposely throwing jobs. If we are in the middle of a mission and you decided to purposely blow up everyone's cars or ruin the mission, we won't hesitate to kick you out. Accidents happen and we are okay with that, but to do that kind of thing on purpose doesn't help anyone in the game. You must have joined the game for a reason so why sabotage your own success.
- Anyone who is inactive on GTA V for more than a month will be given notice and removed from the crew.
- You are allowed to be a part of other crews but we ask that if you plan on playing with us for an extended period of time one day, please use our crew while actually playing with us.
Contact Info: If you are interested in joining the crew send me a message telling me a bit about yourself on Xbox One or the social club and bounce on over to our crew link and request an invite.
My Gamer Tag: FerociousLady
Crew Link: Click
Other Games We Play: Minecraft, Call Of Duty, Halo 4, Diablo 3, Sims and many more.