De_dust2 from CS:Source in GTA V

V WIP
6 replies to this topic
ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

Mod Machine Broke

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:58 PM Edited by ArthurLopes, 06 March 2017 - 02:43 PM.

I Finally manage to get the maps from CS Source on GTA V, the first one i'm doing is the popular Dust2, this is (maybe) going to be my last mod for fivereborn, and when i get a better pc i'll try to learn how to use GIMS EVO and use map editor to make maps in SP, but here is a sneak peek from the map: http://imgur.com/a/LWe1B

• Kajjy, Kalvin, RedDagger and 5 others like this

i_speel_good
  • i_speel_good

My nick's short is Speel.

• Members

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:26 PM

I Finally manage to get the maps from CS Source on GTA V, the first one i'm doing is the popular Dust2, this is (maybe) going to be my last mod for fivereborn, and when i get a better pc i'll try to learn how to use GIMS EVO and use map editor to make maps in SP, but here is a sneak peek from the map: http://imgur.com/a/LWe1B

It's a shame no one replied to this, because it's pretty cool! Bravo!

Davve95
  • Davve95

CJ - You wanna get back down so?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:55 PM

Yeah, it looks cool!

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:37 AM

It's such a shame that this thread wasn't noticed earlier. I really love the work you've done. The dynamic shadows look a lot better than the CS:GO Version. They're much cleaner and better textured. Keep us posted on this. :^: Would love to see some more and expecting a full release.
  • Davve95 and ArthurLopes like this

Natasha
  • Natasha

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:40 AM

It's such a shame that this thread wasn't noticed earlier. I really love the work you've done. The dynamic shadows look a lot better than the CS:GO Version. They're much cleaner and better textured. Keep us posted on this. :^: Would love to see some more and expecting a full release.

Likewise, I can feel some nostalgia coming over me actually!

_UrethraXtreme
  • _UrethraXtreme

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:23 PM

If you fix the smoothing groups and add the random junk/rubbish it would be fantastic

ArthurLopes
  • ArthurLopes

Mod Machine Broke

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:21 PM

lol i think that would not have a big amount of views and such comments, i'll try to remake the map and release it :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users