7 replies to this topic
HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:18 PM

If I have two-timing dates enabled, and I have seen a girlfriend try to catch me dating another girl, is it possible to disable it?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:17 PM

To disable, simply go out on a date when you either have ONE Girlfriend ONLY....OR....Go out on a date and complete the date successfully WITHOUT another Jealous Girlfriend showing up.  Both instances will disable Two Time Dates.  Not sure why you want to do that, though, since you can get Denise's Hustler, Helena's Bandito, Michelle's Monster, Katie's Romero, Barbara's Ranger, and Millie's Feltzer in AP form.  If you disable Two Time Dates, then those are unobtainable forever.

• HalfOfAKebab likes this

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:52 PM

To disable, simply go out on a date when you either have ONE Girlfriend ONLY....OR....Go out on a date and complete the date successfully WITHOUT another Jealous Girlfriend showing up.  Both instances will disable Two Time Dates.  Not sure why you want to do that, though, since you can get Denise's Hustler, Helena's Bandito, Michelle's Monster, Katie's Romero, Barbara's Ranger, and Millie's Feltzer in AP form.  If you disable Two Time Dates, then those are unobtainable forever.

hold up you mean to tell me a jealous girlfriend will show up if she catches you with another? this game has so much detail
  • Official General likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:57 AM

You can date up to six Girlfriends at once and yeah, if you go on a Date with any one of the six, there is a possibility of a Jealous Girlfriend showing up and the Vehicle they are driving is AP (All Proof) and Indestructible.  So disabling is something I never do.

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:18 AM Edited by HalfOfAKebab, 06 March 2017 - 09:20 AM.

Go out on a date and complete the date successfully WITHOUT another Jealous Girlfriend showing up.

sh*t. I did this not knowing it disabled it.

I asked because I wanted to know if there was anything I should avoid doing, since I wanted to keep it enabled forever. However, since it's pretty annoying to have to keep reloading the game every time I want to go on a date just to get a jealous girlfriend appear, I'm fine with having accidentally disabled it.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:09 AM

If I have two-timing dates enabled, and I have seen a girlfriend try to catch me dating another girl, is it possible to disable it?

I never knew about this either. This game just never ceases to amaze me man.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:41 PM

In my main SA Save, I have the Two Time Dating Scripts enabled upon 100%, however, when I redo my 2nd Save File, I disable Two Time Dates since there is an AP Conversion for any Vehicle, thus the Jealous Girlfriend Vehicles aren't needed at that point, but it uses an OM0 (On Mission = 0) Method that I don't like, so that is why I save all the converting for a 2nd Save File, not tied to my main Save File.  I like obtaining the Jealous Girlfriend Vehicles and keeping the Scripts enabled.  Also, there is an entire Topic about this in depth somewhere on the Forum cuz I remember seeing it...

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

Proofed Cars from Jealous Girlfriends

There are a handful exceptions to the two-timing scripts, but if you stick to the basics: the script is disabled by completing a date without a jealous girlfriend appearing (which includes dating CJ's only girlfriend) or successfully eluding the jealous girlfriend.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users