Photo

Buying new phone after 6 years need help

2 replies to this topic
Qaziush
  • Qaziush

Reject

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Qaziush, 2 weeks ago.

So until now iv had and still have huawei u8110 which got in like 2011 and now i wanna buy new phone and i need help deciding which one to get between these two since they are cheapest options and in my price range Huawei y6 2 compact or HTC desire 630 DS or Samsung galaxy j3 2016. This 3 are primary options but alternative is Samsung galaxy j7 which ik is probably best option but it's 2 far from my price range for now.

Zombified Andy
  • Zombified Andy

Think different. Question everything.

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have the J3 2016. It's a very good phone for the price, expect good quality. Haven't had any problem until now, and don't be fooled by the fact the processor being a Spread-something unknown brand - it runs good and barely heats up under load, unlike the J5's Snapdragon that is always heating up. The battery is very acceptable and an OLED screen is a killer feature on a sub 200$ phone.

However, I'm still awaiting Android 6, and there's no way to know if it'll ever be released. If you're looking to root it, there's only a single ROM avaliable for it, a modified version of CyanogenMod 13, that is buggy and isn't updated anymore. Finally, keep in mind there are 3 "subversions" of it regarding the camera quality. Make sure you know which one is the one you're looking for and check it's particular camera specs.

Qaziush
  • Qaziush

Reject

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Qaziush, 2 weeks ago.

I have the J3 2016. It's a very good phone for the price, expect good quality. Haven't had any problem until now, and don't be fooled by the fact the processor being a Spread-something unknown brand - it runs good and barely heats up under load, unlike the J5's Snapdragon that is always heating up. The battery is very acceptable and an OLED screen is a killer feature on a sub 200$ phone.

However, I'm still awaiting Android 6, and there's no way to know if it'll ever be released. If you're looking to root it, there's only a single ROM avaliable for it, a modified version of CyanogenMod 13, that is buggy and isn't updated anymore. Finally, keep in mind there are 3 "subversions" of it regarding the camera quality. Make sure you know which one is the one you're looking for and check it's particular camera specs.

Appreciate the response also Idc that much for cameras since i owe good regular camera i am more interested in speed like for net,since like main reason i am buying new phone is to access steam market since they added new lock which block you and you have to wait 15 days to sell items.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users