Radio quality declinegb

33 replies to this topic
Achlys
  • Achlys

Penis Flytrap

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

Totally agree. Its a massive decline from the superb radio quality of 3D GTA's, esp, GTA 4 was the weakest with the worst radio in the series. Even Saints Row 2 was better in comparison. People still remember and get nostalgic listening to any of the radio stations in the old GTA's, but I never felt like listening in HD GTA's because of how disappointing and uninteresting it is.
Though GTA V's talk radio was definitely good and the overall quality wasn't as bad as GTA 4.

Is this guy trolling?
He was.
  • Johnny Spaz and LincolnClay like this

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

Just another forumer...don't mind me...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Totally agree. Its a massive decline from the superb radio quality of 3D GTA's, esp, GTA 4 was the weakest with the worst radio in the series. Even Saints Row 2 was better in comparison. People still remember and get nostalgic listening to any of the radio stations in the old GTA's, but I never felt like listening in HD GTA's because of how disappointing and uninteresting it is.
Though GTA V's talk radio was definitely good and the overall quality wasn't as bad as GTA 4.

Is this guy trolling?
He was.
Not no more he ain't.

OT: The music in the HD Universe and the 3D Universe are both equally good tbh. I don't see a decline in music at all really.

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Yeah what's the issue? that IV and V isn't non stop 80s or 90s music like Vice City and San Andreas? Well there's songs from those eras spreaded around the stations. Just gotta know where to look.

Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted A week ago Edited by Yinepi, A week ago.

HD era's DJ chatter and intros, etc (can't think of correct word for this) are better done and feel more like real stations compared to 3D era, however the music choices themselves have become worse since Rockstar lost their contract with Sony.

Many of the radios in GTA4 feel like real stations and are believable, and to lesser extent the GTAV stations too. However, the thing that annoys me the most with GTAV is that the station themes and sounds are not consistent. In GTA4 all of the songs on a radio blended into each other and sound like a long consistent mix. GTAV feels all over the place with Deep House being on a Pop station, or Hip-Hop and Jazz being on a World/Downtempo station. A majority of the stations have this inconsistency, causing me to constantly "flip through" the stations, listen to one song, then change again.

• Ash_735 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users