Help! Empire building problem

4 replies to this topic
Sumitaser
  • Sumitaser

Nobody is perfect, I'm Mr. Nobody

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2017 - 03:34 PM

I couldn't complete the mission So Long Schlong, where you have to take her to the hospital and some men come in cars and attack you. Then to get BP vehicles I started collecting Empire Sites. I reached till 27 but then my sites started being taken over by Sharks and Bikers. Whenever my sites were under attack I saved my game which damaged my building but was still owned by me. Now when I save my game, my building he's taken over by someone. Because of this, I'm stuck at 27 only. Please please please help me! Also, if any one has any tips for completing So Long Schlong, please tell me! Thanks in advance!

Achlys
  • Achlys

Property Of ShadowPerson

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:41 PM

Have you tried protecting your sites when they're under attack?
  • DragonpokeZ likes this

Sumitaser
  • Sumitaser

Nobody is perfect, I'm Mr. Nobody

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:11 AM

I have tried that a few times but it's way too tiring for me to drive across islands to protect my buildings. Also, I need to stock up on health and armor.

Helegad
  • Helegad

Completionist

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:50 PM Edited by Helegad, 06 March 2017 - 12:51 PM.

I have tried that a few times but it's way too tiring for me to drive across islands to protect my buildings. Also, I need to stock up on health and armor.

> Doesn't play the game right

> Has a "problem"

How is driving across Vice City "tiring"? If the game is really that boring for you, why play at all?

• Achlys likes this

gluserty
  • gluserty

GTA enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Well, in one form of another, you do own every empire site even if it's damaged , right? If you don't at least take over all of them, and just repair them later. Also, it's a good idea to complete the missions for the various empire "enterprises", as it ups your income a bit.

As for 'So long Schlong', the strategy that worked best for me is that, after gunning down the goons that have Reni pinned down at Vice Point, drive directly towards the beach, drive on the beach (possibly picking up a BF Injection vehicle that is along that path), keep going in that direction (passing the back of Lance Vance's house and through the boat dock parking lot), and that that will make it more difficult for the goons to track you, while leading you much closer to the hospital destination. This method isn't foolproof, but it's a lot easier than dealing with road traffic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users