Photo

DYOM Objectives Unselectable

1 reply to this topic
LeoShaddz
  • LeoShaddz

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:32 PM Edited by LeoShaddz, 03 March 2017 - 06:34 PM.

I'm doing my mission in DYOM.

I've done the scenario, I've put actors, and I've been doing the objectives, checkpoints, pickups, cutscenes, but it's already the second time, that I create a objectives and it becomes unselectable.

I on top of it, and it seems "(Info) Objective 0", which in case is the number of my objective, I do not know how it went to zero, since I had finished creating objective 14, and created that logo next, but turned into 0.

Okay, the problem is that even indicating that I'm on top of it. I can not select it for anything, I try to edit, it edits a objective far from me, I try to delete, it tries to delete a objective far from me, I try to select, it selects a objective far from me. I think the only alternative is to delete all the objectives and this is too frustrating. Especially for complex missions. Someone help me please :(

GalacticXp1
  • GalacticXp1

Senior DYOM Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:12 PM Edited by GalacticXp1, 04 March 2017 - 04:13 PM.

by the way you describe your situation, I believe you pressed (put after selected) after your 14 objective, what that does is it add your objective to the or a previous one you had selected, it's quite a problematic thing and it's hard fixing, it would be better to start the whole mission again but be careful on pressing (put after objective) otherwise it's gonna ruin the mission again.

• Jhan Dave likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users