Ongoing crash + black screen problems.

4 replies to this topic
starkilla55
  • starkilla55

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:07 PM

I have been having the same or similar problems all week since i installed it. At first the problem was that San Andreas wasnt downgraded. It has since been downgraded, reinstalled, and it starts working. After 1 crash, usually around Bullworth, it no longer works. A reinstall used to make it work again but now it doesnt work either way. I have added Player.img to the gta.dat file, enabled and disabled dep stuff, changed the resolution to various things, ran it with both Hoodlum exe and without, deleted gtaundergrounds entire documents folder, and pretty much done everything possible to fix it. I can provide PC Specs if needed. 

Steam Version, downgraded using steam downgrader.

Windows 10

Mod version 2.2.0.1 and 2.2

Hoodlum.exe installed

Directory screenshot:

http://imgur.com/a/wnnUD

TwisT3R-HU
  • TwisT3R-HU

Boomhead

• Daily Globe
  • Hungary

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:10 PM Edited by TwisT3R-HU, 03 March 2017 - 11:11 PM.

Did you reboot your PC after disabling DEP?

modighjerte
  • modighjerte

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2017 - 06:57 PM Edited by modighjerte, 12 March 2017 - 12:55 AM.

Spoiler
First of all greetings,i have kinda same problem about that crashing after loading screen and i don't know what should i do actually(i've been tried closing DEP,making compability with win95 and removed all ASI files from the directory of GTA SA)also i read about that solution of this issue from this forums and i tried as well(downgrading to 1.0 version,deleted files from appdata/virtualstore and re-installing after that,and installed as 1.0 version HOODLUM of this game)However theese solutions didn't work for me and i'm gonna being sad because of can't able to play this great mod,somebody will help me to got that,
oh by the way this is my crashing log writings,thank you

dkluin
  • dkluin

GTA:Underground Developer

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground]

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:59 PM Edited by dkluin, 22 March 2017 - 04:59 PM.

Please create your own thread, sorry for the late reply.

You said you removed all .asi mods, well then your game is 100% garanteed to crash. Why not reinstall completely?

YoungBobSquarePants
  • YoungBobSquarePants

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:24 AM

https://www.change.o...medium=copylinkPetions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users