Quantcast

» «
Photo

Possible New Stunt Props Coming For The Creator?

51 replies to this topic
sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Hustler

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by sleepwalk1980, 3 weeks ago.

Pure speculation on my part, but look at this image from the newswire update...

hUT8jD4.jpg

Look at that curving upward roadway ramp.
No way you can make it that smooth using multiple pieces. And look at the ramp on the right - same ramp different angle - that's one piece of roadway. If it was made from multiple pieces you'd be able to see them on the underside of the ramp.

And what are those yellow stripe strips in the road...

New stunt props perhaps?

• REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

Dedicated GTA Photographer and Content Creator - Rexx | Alexa

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 3 weeks ago

Very interesting I must say. Hopefully we do get slopes as it's a right pain sometimes getting a smooth incline. I'm pretty sure that we have those yellow speed pads in the creator but aren't available yet. I say this because one of the very first stunt races released also has yellow speed pads.
  • sleepwalk1980 likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Hustler

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

Never seen the yellow strips - were they just another version of speed strips?

Perhaps some sort of recharge pad for the Voltic's rocket...

HiBerg
  • HiBerg

🏁Nonchalant Dominance🏁 The GP-Creators

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 3 weeks ago

Can you post the image again, url doesn't work.

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

‏ ‏

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 weeks ago

there are more new props, in new races you can see fat metal pieces and on gauntlet there's this banked turn that uses a new prop too.

Mr. Larson
  • Mr. Larson

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 3 weeks ago

there are more new props, in new races you can see fat metal pieces 

Where are they?

I really hope the yellow strips do not refill the boost. It's kinda pointless then, simply replaces the boosts in GTA races. 

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

"AKA The Bhoys2011" Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

I have to be honest here there are too many people in the community buying into the oh its something new so lets get excited and speculate thus then fuelling Rockstars pursuit of giving us more content/props related to just RACING and ultimately more sh*tE.

The Combat side of things i.e Captures/LTS mode need more attention, in fact it needed it long long time ago. They only give us stunt props because a few of us kicked up a real stink about it. The game is turning into a stunt fest sh*t fest aimed at KIDS. 

Its all good i hardly play the game because of this childish direction Rockstar wish to pursue but i know some of you do enjoy DM's/Caps and LTS modes and in the long run its you guys that will end up extremely bored of the game or just really annoyed at it. It's actually pathetic on Rockstars part and I've told them about it, i couldn't give two sh*ts lmao.

Rockstar if your reading this its says on the cover 18+. Seeing as your audience is 14- it's rather embarrassing. Just remember who made your game what it is. Us the CREATORS.

• Mr. Larson likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Hustler

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by sleepwalk1980, 3 weeks ago.

Done

there are more new props, in new races you can see fat metal pieces and on gauntlet there's this banked turn that uses a new prop too.

This banked turn?

yWS6CEb.jpg

from a video by Nixx

At first I thought it was halfpipes put together but now I'm not so sure - the edge is too thick

I really hope the yellow strips do not refill the boost. It's kinda pointless then, simply replaces the boosts in GTA races. 

But if the Voltic has unlimited boosting ability in races it will get tedious really quickly. Kinda like combat rolling. If everyone can do it all the time it removes any fun or skill element it could have.

I have to be honest here...

Hundred percent agree my dude - LTS/CPT/TDM need some major love and kisses bestowed upon them!!

But y'know, this is a bit of a fun thread. New props are still exciting for me and I still enjoy the stunt races, even though they're like my 3rd fave thing in the creator

• UniqueAsh likes this

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

Done

This banked turn?

yWS6CEb.jpg

from a video by Nixx

At first I thought it was halfpipes put together but now I'm not so sure - the edge is too thick

But if the Voltic has unlimited boosting ability in races it will get tedious really quickly. Kinda like combat rolling. If everyone can do it all the time it removes any fun or skill element it could have.

I have to be honest here...

Hundred percent agree my dude - LTS/CPT/TDM need some major love and kisses bestowed upon them!!

But y'know, this is a bit of a fun thread. New props are still exciting for me and I still enjoy the stunt races, even though they're like my 3rd fave thing in the creator

I wasn't having a dig trust me I'm just putting something together for Rockstar to see and i understand the excitement so don't worry :) 

coynedawg
  • coynedawg

Youtube: CoyneDawg

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I noticed those yellow strips too.

Not sure what the use of those will be to be honest, they're not going to be a boost because you wouldn't need it on the rocket voltic, perhaps they're like a refuel for the rocket? 

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Hustler

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm guessing a refuel for the booster too

Hazzardtohimself
  • Hazzardtohimself

Terrible driver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Maybe the boost mechanic will be changed, so rather than pressing a button which drains the whole thing, you can see how much boost you have left and keep it for the remainder of the track. In that way, perhaps each yellow strip refills 1/8 of your total amount of boost?

Just pondering. All guesswork. Sparing arrows on thumbnails though.

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

who ever deleted my comment is a complete bellend. Sorry but if speaking the truth and speaking up's a crime then every mod on this forum and every little bitch who wants a tissue can get f*cked! I been mad about this sh*t for well over a year in regards to stunt racing so at this point i really dont give a sh*t. 

Oh and if swear words offend anybody then you need to have a quiet word.

HiBerg
  • HiBerg

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 3 weeks ago

who ever deleted my comment is a complete bellend. Sorry but if speaking the truth and speaking up's a crime then every mod on this forum and every little bitch who wants a tissue can get f*cked! I been mad about this sh*t for well over a year in regards to stunt racing so at this point i really dont give a sh*t. 

I'm curious, what comment got deleted?

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Hustler

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm curious, what comment got deleted?

Just about how Ash is annoyed that TDM, LTS and CPT get no love while Races are being pushed hard by R*

Not sure why it got deleted tbh...

• UniqueAsh likes this

HiBerg
  • HiBerg

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 3 weeks ago

I have to be honest here there are too many people in the community buying into the oh its something new so lets get excited and speculate thus then fuelling Rockstars pursuit of giving us more content/props related to just RACING and ultimately more sh*tE.

The Combat side of things i.e Captures/LTS mode need more attention, in fact it needed it long long time ago. They only give us stunt props because a few of us kicked up a real stink about it. The game is turning into a stunt fest sh*t fest aimed at KIDS. 

Its all good i hardly play the game because of this childish direction Rockstar wish to pursue but i know some of you do enjoy DM's/Caps and LTS modes and in the long run its you guys that will end up extremely bored of the game or just really annoyed at it. It's actually pathetic on Rockstars part and I've told them about it, i couldn't give two sh*ts lmao.

Rockstar if your reading this its says on the cover 18+. Seeing as your audience is 14- it's rather embarrassing. Just remember who made your game what it is. Us the CREATORS.

X

I still see his comment. If this is the one you're talking about.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Hustler

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

That's the one

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

It got deleted guys question is why? yes there were swear words involved but somethings going on here. Oh well i cant remember most of it. Guess the truth is seen as negativity or it hurts. This is long standing issue and Sleepwalks 100% right Rockstar push stunts hard while showing almost ZERO consideration for combat modes unless its adversary modes which Rockstar seem to think are popular. Lets be honest some of those adversary modes are poor and who really plays them? i'd love to know. Why do Rockstar but double cash and RP on all new ones, simple answer is because they are not 100% confident in them themselves ;)

Whoever the employees are doing the jobs and content at Rockstar games should be sacked. They made us creators and we made their game it really is as simple as that.

X

I still see his comment. If this is the one you're talking about.

no thats not it lol i made another one even more direct than that. It was a REAL DIG. I reckon Rockstar themselves asked for it to be removed or a Mod had a bee in his bonet lmao

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by UniqueAsh, 3 weeks ago.

Im not being taking for a mug. All people do is copy my ideas/content for self gain without credit.

just look at the image for these new props hUT8jD4.jpg

Now go play my Rainbow High stunt not only does it us same style ramps but it is the exact location. Now look at the race they created called Green Machine then go play my Green Chamber stunt race.

I really hate the fact these stunts are being pushed the way they are. Its actually pissed me right off when my favourite gamemodes take a back seat. 

Sad to see the way this game has gone, really sad.

and as for the persistent double RP and cash on the worst gamemodes ever that can do one as well.

Tell you what i stood by a lot of people in this community and promoted their work that includes RockstarGames all i get is sh*t on. It is what it is all i see when i play GTA is badly made content from creators who think their good when actually their totally deluded by plays and likes. Oh i got this many plays so im this and that. Your a moron who's audience are annoying little underage kids who scream down the mic constantly. 

Playing GTA Online is like rubbing your face with sandpaper! brutally horrendous!

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by UniqueAsh, 3 weeks ago.

2_0.jpg

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

On that note ill be taking another break from the game ill be back in May at which point i may go undercover lol with my job creations if i ever decide to use creator again. 

You know what was really fun about GTA is when Rockstar did those mixed playlists with double rp and cash. I loved that. 

The ones where they contained:

- 1X LTS

- 1X Capture

- 1X TDM

- 1X Race

why not do that weekly with content from themselves and the community instead of these adversary modes all the time. I've spoken to many close friends and other players who agree on this, they don't even care for GTA Online no more it needs to be mixed bag to tailor all fans. It is what it is :)

See you in May.

• sleepwalk1980 and Mr. Larson like this

HiBerg
  • HiBerg

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 2 weeks ago

Many of these props are already available in the dev. creator. Aka. available if you use a trainer, just like you have the ability to remove dynamic world props. I've already raced on tracks using the new thick building blocks. Here is an example: Grotti Olympic by __Kasumi__

• UniqueAsh likes this

R24REAL
  • R24REAL

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 weeks ago

I know all creators would love to see new props added to the creator.. but consider this.. when the first cunning stunts dlc came out they teased some pictures of USA-style tubes and still they are not available for us. I really hope they add new ones! But we have to wait 3 more days to make sure what R★ has planned for us..
  • UniqueAsh likes this

Mr. Larson
  • Mr. Larson

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 2 weeks ago

Many of these props are already available in the dev. creator. Aka. available if you use a trainer, just like you have the ability to remove dynamic world props. I've already raced on tracks using the new thick building blocks. Here is an example: Grotti Olympic by __Kasumi__

Do you know anyone on PC showcasing the new props?

I know all creators would love to see new props added to the creator.. but consider this.. when the first cunning stunts dlc came out they teased some pictures of USA-style tubes and still they are not available for us. I really hope they add new ones! But we have to wait 3 more days to make sure what R★ has planned for us..

Gonna be interesting. I'm sure the special vehicles will not be available on tuesday. However, I don't know about the props. They did not need to give us the 1.37 props, yet they did, which was nice. And then again, question remains, if they gonna give us the props, will it be all creator modes?

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 2 weeks ago

The USA style tubes are in Director Mode.
  • UniqueAsh likes this

R24REAL
  • R24REAL

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 weeks ago

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hows those new props? x if more people spoke up like i do about DM/LTS and Capture modes towards Rockstar the more weight my concerns carry, just saying. The new stunts are fun and cool but cmon lol. The capture creator is a absolute mess, its a real shame it really is. 

Still at least its double RP and Cash ahh :)

REXX
  • REXX

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 2 weeks ago

Waiting on Rockstar to add the lit up props to the creator. I can't wait! So many ideas I have written down and ready to be born :D
  • UniqueAsh likes this

Anidni
  • Anidni

Rat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

For now the creator is just seriously broken after the update. Affects races, who won't load in the editor.
Fix the creator, R*!!
  • AGNT009, UniqueAsh and sleepwalk1980 like this

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

Waiting on Rockstar to add the lit up props to the creator. I can't wait! So many ideas I have written down and ready to be born :D

lol make sure you send me links when you've created those masterpieces ill give them a go :)

• REXX likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users