1 reply to this topic
KinkyRabbit97
  • KinkyRabbit97

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hi all,

If you're looking for some clean racing to partake in every so often, look no further than here. Apex Stalkers are a respected and established racing crew on both consoles, we drive fast, clean and we respect our rivals. The PC sub-crew is a new and recent addition to the crew as a whole but with the same clean driving ethos established when the crew was founded.

So, if you are interested, drop a reply below, add me on SC (name is the same as my username here) or visit www.apexstalkers.enjin.com to find out more

• BenMillard likes this

BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by BenMillard, 2 weeks ago.

Long time NoDo PS3 and RACE PS3 member. The first are too amateurish for me. The second agrily hotlap R* tracks all day.

I was in APEX PS3 for a little while a couple of years ago. Retired after shooting a player who was pointing a sniper rifle at me from a ridge - it turned out to be a crew member who reported it as unprovoked crew killing. (Use the camera, not a sniper, or at least message first!)

If you play Gran Turismo 6 I'm active in a couple of series on gtplanet.net it's all I use the PS3 for these days.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users