Quantcast

» «
Photo

Owning an armored kuruma and an insurgent is good right?

15 replies to this topic
PsychoAnarchy666
  • PsychoAnarchy666

GTA Fan Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:28 AM

So basically what i'm saying here is there ideal to have considering they both have there ha my uses like the armored kuruma is good when it comes to bullet resistant and the insurgent is good for explosive situations so there both good to own in gta online right? Especially for pvp or missions i would assume.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:18 AM

who forbade you from using it ?

when you own it , its up to you whetever you use it or not

for mission , i would recommend you using the kuruma for a mission that involves enemies with crackshot accuracy while insurgent for a mission that involves " rocket " or explosives . by choosing one , you completely ignore "skillz" in favour of quick way to make cash

REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:25 AM

They both have their advantages and disadvantages. The Kuruma is bulletproof, well 98% at least (you can still get shot, just very rarely) but can be destroyed with one explosion. The Insurgent can withstand 4 - 5 explosives but isn't bulletproof. In PvE, the Kuruma is definitely the way to go.

WithoutorAgainst
  • WithoutorAgainst

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:50 AM

I have both but rarely use them in PvP situations so cannot say. I find the Insurgent, however, is also very useful for during CEO crates as it will hold up the road and easily stop some of those vehicles you need to collect, and then I just pull out the driver to steal it.

• BigBrother67 likes this

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

FURIOUS STYLES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:44 PM

Drive the cars you wish. Don't let others dictate how you play this game.
  • Daedalheidis likes this

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Thug

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:01 PM

> Especially for pvp or missions i would assume.

It depends. Both cars have applications. 

NPCs are predictable and Kuruma will cover most of the risks in heists and Import/Export missions. Also, kuruma is a very good off-road-rally option in terms of racing.

Insurgent is heavy, it's good for ramming cars, windows are not bulletproof, but you still have advantage in PvE if you learn to duck.

However, players are unpredictable. Kuruma can be blown up or you can get a headshot using minigun (if you shoot from the side), Players in the Insurgent are usully wiped by minigun as well.

And, of course, none of these vehicles will protect you against a Jet. The Insurgent armor is not a problem for an experienced pilot.

-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:27 AM

Meh, I don't use armored sh*t in FR and I wreck those who do lol

AmyStone
  • AmyStone

Amy Stone

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:13 PM

The only time I use the Kuruma is for missions and some setups. My insurgent never gets used.

Adasq11
  • Adasq11

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:18 PM

It's only your decision where and when you will use these cars. I prefer to use kuruma on missions.

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:45 PM

Kuruma's most definitely handy on heist setups with randoms or low level friends to blast through all but a few jobs with peace of mind... Helped many new guys, helped many randoms, I usually put mine out if I see low ranks in the contact missions too... Respect the Kuruma as I learned jobs easier using it and as confidence grew (I'm not a big combat guy, more a racer that's been bitten by the GTA bug for the last 20 years, lol) I got better and rely less and less on it to the point I never need it, just it's there for speed runs, or to help new guys out...

The insurgent however, I cannot say, drives good, bashes into things hard... Probably driven it more on the Humane Labs heist than my own... Never needed it... Won't sell it though...

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

FR 12.7

• Members
  • France

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:15 AM

I used to pick kuruma for every heist and more particulary when I grinded 24/7 the PS, used it from lvl 100 to lvl 180, now this car makes me sick, I think it destroys the purpose of the game, don't help you to improve yourself as a shooter, and globaly reduce your strategic options to "drive there and shoot NPC with AP pistol". Not mention, its obvious but...you always drive the same car because you feel dependent from it, so you miss plenty of opportunities to drive with your other cars(or bikes) during heist setups and contact missions.

derek0514
  • derek0514

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:36 PM Edited by derek0514, 16 March 2017 - 08:05 PM.

Kuruna on auto import source missions once bob lands. Enemies dealt with, then hookup car to Bob take to warehouse. Karuna good on MC supplies missions but being forced use a slow vehicle to transport supplies to MC business a bummer. Bike w sticky on Tequila La resupy mission just ride in there, get in middle of them. detonate, no more lost. That has made it fun vs numerous beatings. Karuna also good on police station biker resupply mission too.

Insurgent PVP situations - a kevel 37 tried mess w me a level 335 then ran him over w insurgent killing him collecting bounty then second kill of him guns from inside as he standing on top sign giving me easy target. It survived a gernade hit. As your vulnerable to gunfire keep it moving possibly strategy sneak up on them off radar then run over them. Aggressive players who stand in street or in open not behind cover are good targets and fun to run over

.Vooodu.
  • .Vooodu.

Kekistan Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:18 PM

who forbade you from using it ?

when you own it , its up to you whetever you use it or not

Hahhaa.. I always forbid my friends from using Insurgents or Kurumas..  Especially on missions

Well its not really forbidden.    I just mock them them whole time and they know its true.  Especially when they see me not giving a sh*t and using a street bike.

A while back.. One of my good friends, whos a girl. Basically called my other friend a PUSSY for using a Kuruma.   He never used it ever again, infact getting called a pussy by a girl totally changed his play style. ..   He's way more ballsy now, which in turn made him a waaay batter player.

He even told her that one night.. Which we found funny as hell.  

Then she shot him in the face with a Auto Shotty and said.. "Shut up pussy"  ..       

My friends!  :D

• A.Nothingman, effenG and Hécate-II like this

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:51 AM Edited by jazzbone, 10 April 2017 - 12:59 AM.

There are like a gazillion vehicles so buy what you can and play with what ever you want to. Use a slammed firetruck or police car with the siren on in a time trial if you want to.

Overall i use the vehicle that i feel is best for the job/challenge i am going to attempt. The armored Kuruma has served me well since i purchased one recently. Overall it may be the most usefull vehicle in the game, and i use it as much as i want to. I do not own an Insurgent.

Patient_Zer0_vR
  • Patient_Zer0_vR

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:20 AM

I've always have got a lot of use out of the Karuma. I bought the Insergent to have it in case I need it but I never do. I hate to say worst vehicle purchase bit that has to be it. There's never really a situation that the Insurgent is needed. It would be alright in free roam if it didn't have the icon but I just don't have a need for it in missions so it just sits.

Jobrer
  • Jobrer

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:51 AM

Certainly you can have them both, just each of them are suited for different situations

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users